SELECT CONTENT

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 60 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by mindless Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:53 am

rachelisqueen wrote:guys so far i like bryans relationship with rachel more than peters but there are somethings worth mentioning. After watching Rachels date with nick in the evening portion of her new orleans date, there are certain exact key words that bryan uses in his conversations with Rachel that are definitely more than a coincidence.
1. Rachel talks about her marriage to her parents with nick, Bryan brings his parents marriage up in the Ellen group date.
2. Rachel talks about how it's hard for her to be vulnerable  she literally says " I can't be weak and I can't be vulnerable" and Bryan brings up those EXACT words in his conversation with her in the cocktail party.
3. Rachel literally said "today was a fairytale" and bryan said the same thing in their conversation.
I feel like he studied her and i don't know what to think of it. Thoughts?

I wouldn't be surprised to be honest. Didn't he say in his bio that the Bachelor/-ette is one of his favourite TV shows? I've felt from the beginning that he knows how to play this game so to speak. Reminds me of Whitney B. in that sense. While I think she's a great person, I always felt like she went on Chris's season with a mission and that was to get engaged to Chris no matter what. Then she spent the whole season trying to convince Chris to pick her rather than really getting to know him. That's the impression I've got with Bryan since the beginning. If he really is that devoted to Rachel, the whole person not just a TV character, then great. I just can't help being wary. Like it's been said time and time again, getting engaged on this show is only the beginning, not a "they lived happily ever after". The better you get to know each other before the proposal, the easier it will be to handle all the inevitable issues the airing of the show throws into the mix. JMOAA.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 60 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Guest Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:14 am

I rewatched some of Rachel's post-show interviews and I think the whole story goes like this:

1) She starts off crazy about Peter and chases him. She doesn't believe Bryan and is skeptical of him until their one-on-one date. She has said that her fiance was late bloomer. I kept thinking that late bloomer referred to the finance's feelings for her (a la Peter), but I think she means that he was a late bloomer in her own heart.

2) Rachel: “Typically I tend to run away from the guy who has it all together, but I always run toward the one that’s a little bit more challenging. So here I am left with two guys faced with this exact same situation. But when it comes down to it, I was only in love with one of them.”
Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEZ2vccOYas

3) Chris Harrison: “what makes her a great lawyer blocks her trying to find love. She’s very controlling, very methodical very detail oriented but sometimes you have to take your hand off the wheel. That’s not her thing, she wants to fix it and she wants to make it work, but you can’t make love work, that’s not how it works. That was a challenge for her.”
Source: http://hollywoodlife.com/2017/05/18/bachelorette-rachel-lindsay-ruined-shot-at-love-chris-harrison-interview/

4) Rachel: ““I really didn’t think that it was going to happen this way for me, but it did because I opened myself up, and I allowed myself to just fall, and someone caught me.”
Source: http://people.com/tv/the-bachelorette-rachel-lindsay-found-forever-love-dream-man-show/

Taken together, it sounds like she started off really liking Peter and brushing Bryan aside because of her skeptical, analytical nature. She was falling into her old pattern of resisting the too-good-to-be-true guy in favor of the challenging guy. But then she started liking Bryan and struggled with her old patterns of overanalyzing and rationalizing his motivations. She to be coaxed by Chris to trust herself, open up and stop trying to control it all. And it sounds like she does and winds up falling in love with Bryan.

Though I root for TOG and feel about Bryan the way @mindless does, I like it when Bachelorettes learn on the show and don’t repeat the same patterns that kept them single IRL. Good for Rachel!

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:27 am

mindless wrote:Like it's been said time and time again, getting engaged on this show is only the beginning, not a "they lived happily ever after". The better you get to know each other before the proposal, the easier it will be to handle all the inevitable issues the airing of the show throws into the mix. JMOAA.
Of course. This would apply to every couple that has come out of the show. They still have to find out for themselves how compatible they are in real life. So, I can only wish them the best and only time will tell.

And from what's being shown in the show so far, I still see her being guarded with Bryan to a certain extent (even though she really likes him). I thought she was her most natural self when she was with Eric, probably because she doesn't have walls up. So, I am curious to see how she would overcome her fears regarding Bryan (or at least that's what the edit is trying to show).

Nevertheless, with or without Rachel, I really like the calm and collected Bryan I see on the show. He is not attention seeking or showboating whenever he is around other guys, which shows some sense of maturity.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:35 am

makeover wrote:*snip*

Nevertheless, with or without Rachel, I really like the calm and collected Bryan I see on the show. He is not attention seeking or showboating whenever he is around other guys, which shows some sense of maturity.

He kind of was on the Ellen date IMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:36 am

rachelisqueen wrote:guys so far i like bryans relationship with rachel more than peters but there are somethings worth mentioning. After watching Rachels date with nick in the evening portion of her new orleans date, there are certain exact key words that bryan uses in his conversations with Rachel that are definitely more than a coincidence.
1. Rachel talks about her marriage to her parents with nick, Bryan brings his parents marriage up in the Ellen group date.
2. Rachel talks about how it's hard for her to be vulnerable  she literally says " I can't be weak and I can't be vulnerable" and Bryan brings up those EXACT words in his conversation with her in the cocktail party.
3. Rachel literally said "today was a fairytale" and bryan said the same thing in their conversation.
I feel like he studied her and i don't know what to think of it. Thoughts?

Others have already eloquently responded but I'll share my thoughts. As stated, we have no reference for how and why Bryan brought up his parents' marriage because it wasn't shown. We only know it happened because Rachel chose to mention it in her People blog. So it's more than likely that the context was as simple as Rachel asking Bryan to tell her about his family. And as others have said, it's almost too many to count of contestants throughout the seasons of the show, who have referenced parents who have long standing marriages.

I may be wrong but did Bryan bring up the vulnerable issue or did Rachel? If I'm remembering correctly, she is the one who told him that she wanted to share a fear of hers and then said that it's being vulnerable and then she added the part about him being so charming. All Bryan did was say that it was real and that she shouldn't be scared.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:42 am

mindless wrote:
makeover wrote:*snip*

He kind of was on the Ellen date IMO.
laugh out loud Yes that was not his good moment. I think he realized that as soon as the words were out of his mouth.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:07 am

I never really paid attention to the similarities before. He's a student of the show IMO so I don't find it surprising. It'll be interesting to see if that continues to the end. I could understand mentioning his parents but if he's copying her word for word at times then that's just weird and not a coincidence IMO.

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 60 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:41 am

IMO almost all the guys on her season watched her and knew about her since she was announced way earlier than usual. IMO almost all the guys are students of the show....I admit there maybe one or two exceptions. But I tend to side eye those who claim they never watched the show.  Bryan and Rachel's interaction and conversations is par for the course for this show- cliches, bachelor speak and all. I don't get how Bryan could be copying her word for word. IMO Color me confused.

Last edited by mysthelma on Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:56 am; edited 1 time in total

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 60 1f49b  Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 60 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:50 am

CMIIW it was Bryan who brought up the fairy tale and Rachel questioned it at that time. IMO the only reason she brought it up is because of their last conversation where Bryan brought it up to begin with.

IA that there are similarities, but that's because IMO we see it each season. They get a hold of something, and they fly with it.

How many times have we heard Rachel talk about butterflies. She even mentioned butterflies several times in her blogs. I'm sure we'll hear more fairy tale conversations.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:03 am

Oh I fully expected every guy to watch. But I do find it suspect if Bryan has like a mental checklist going of everything Rachel said to Nick. Not saying he does but it's interesting so far, especially if it continues and if it just so 'happens' to continue.

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 60 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:09 am

Wait, so is it a fact he's doing that or just an interpretation? I'm confused.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:21 am

bleuberry wrote:Oh I fully expected every guy to watch. But I do find it suspect if Bryan has like a mental checklist going of everything Rachel said to Nick. Not saying he does but it's interesting so far, especially if it continues and if it just so 'happens' to continue.

Persuming he had mental checklist because he said weak, vulnerable, and fairytale in 3 minutes of taped conversation seems like quite the stretch.

Also Rachel mentioned either in her blogs or interviews (can't remember which) that it was obvious to her the guys who studied her season and tried to tell her things about herself and who she was based on that - she eliminated them.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+75
ElonM
jen689
whit90
Here4Roses
likeashipblown