SELECT CONTENT

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 61 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by bleuberry Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:29 pm

If it's a stretch then so are 99% of our theories on here laugh out loud. But I already believed he was scripted af and way too smooth so not surprising or a stretch to me. I can see why someone who believes his choice of words are genuine would think otherwise.

If they get engaged based on the conversations they're having, I suspect a very short engagement a la Andi and Josh JMO.

Last edited by bleuberry on Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 61 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 61 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Mia_Leoni Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:38 pm

An interesting observation for sure!

In Bryan's defence,  irl lots of men do their homework to impress. Especially with SM, men will look up women before they meet them, or use words from their online dating profiles back to them.

While that is strategic, and definitely a means to an end, doesn't mean that the intentions aren't genuine imo.

I'm still trying to read Bryan. What is the "end" that he wants to achieve? What does he expect to gain from this show?  I don't necessarily see "Bachelor" or "SM followers" imo.  I do see him wanting to "win the girl". Even if it involves the competitive desire to win, and even if  he seems to know how to say the right things, it doesn't mean that he doesn't 100% mean it wholeheartedly.

All IMO, and giving Bryan the benefit of the doubt. Time will tell. True colours always have a way of coming out post-show.

ETA: And, typically, I tend to like certain contestants LESS the more I learn about them. The more you know... Rolling Eyes

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:42 pm

From what we've seen of the show so far, I personally saw a lot of similarities between how Byran and Josiah communicated with Rachel (i.e telling her how great she is and how they see her as their future without necessarily asking questions about her.) Maybe Bryan has been asking questions and they've been conversing beyond fairytales/ too good to be true. My theory as to why she lets it slide with Bryan and not Josiah is because she is extremely attracted to Bryan. From personal experience, when you really like someone you tend to let them get away with things you otherwise wouldn't.
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by bluejay25 Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:44 pm

rachelisqueen wrote:guys so far i like bryans relationship with rachel more than peters but there are somethings worth mentioning. After watching Rachels date with nick in the evening portion of her new orleans date, there are certain exact key words that bryan uses in his conversations with Rachel that are definitely more than a coincidence.
1. Rachel talks about her marriage to her parents with nick, Bryan brings his parents marriage up in the Ellen group date.
2. Rachel talks about how it's hard for her to be vulnerable  she literally says " I can't be weak and I can't be vulnerable" and Bryan brings up those EXACT words in his conversation with her in the cocktail party.
3. Rachel literally said "today was a fairytale" and bryan said the same thing in their conversation.
I feel like he studied her and i don't know what to think of it. Thoughts?

Interesting observations, I'll just add (I'm not sure if it's already been noted), Bryan introduced himself to Rachel in similar way that she introduced herself to Nick. Initially, taking charge of the conversation with "let me tell you a few things about myself first, then tell me about you." I noticed it on premiere night, and thought it was a positive because she liked directness. I'm sure lots of people do this when they initially meet someone. The similarity just stuck out to me, but now with some of things everyone has noted above, may be it was partly his analysis of the show. Hmm

bluejay25

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookworm85 Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:53 pm

I don't agree with the Josiah comparison at all. IMO, Josiah is not the same person with Rachel as he is in the house, which is what the guys called him out on during the Spelling Bee episode. Bryan is the same person with or without Rachel. He's confident and direct, which is his personality and how he describes himself. IMO, he's genuine and Rachel is smart enough to see that and know the difference.
Bookworm85
Bookworm85

Female Posts : 439

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:02 pm

Bookworm85 wrote:I don't agree with the Josiah comparison at all. IMO, Josiah is not the same person with Rachel as he is in the house, which is what the guys called him out on during the Spelling Bee episode. Bryan is the same person with or without Rachel. He's confident and direct, which is his personality and how he describes himself. IMO, he's genuine and Rachel is smart enough to see that and know the difference.

I wasn't comparing the two guys. I was comparing how they communicate with rachel, at least what's been shown. We've barely seen any interaction of Bryan with the other contestants so I wouldn't have any basis to compare them in that regard. Just how they interact with rachel IMO is very similar. Since the physical attraction and Interest is equal between Rachel and Bryan it doesn't come out as awkward as it did with Josiah. That's just how I saw it. I'm not saying it's a bad thing, cause I actually think they talk beyond what we see.
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:05 pm

@FashionLover I remember thinking now I know why Josiah and Bryan are friends laugh out loud. I don't think Josiah is a bad person either. But I couldn't help but notice how they both deliver their lines/thoughts to Rachel.

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 61 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:12 pm

rachelisqueen wrote:guys so far i like bryans relationship with rachel more than peters but there are somethings worth mentioning. After watching Rachels date with nick in the evening portion of her new orleans date, there are certain exact key words that bryan uses in his conversations with Rachel that are definitely more than a coincidence.
1. Rachel talks about her marriage to her parents with nick, Bryan brings his parents marriage up in the Ellen group date.
2. Rachel talks about how it's hard for her to be vulnerable  she literally says " I can't be weak and I can't be vulnerable" and Bryan brings up those EXACT words in his conversation with her in the cocktail party.
3. Rachel literally said "today was a fairytale" and bryan said the same thing in their conversation.

Bachelor speak.  If you listen closely, all of the contestants use Bachelor speak during the course of the season.  Nothing new.  Imo.

Just one time, I would like to hear someone say (other than JPG), "I like you...I like you A LOT! "  Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 61 3806527698
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by appiah01 Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:19 pm

I have no doubt Bryan watched Rachel on Nick's season. His like of what he saw/heard is likely why he is on the show this season. It seems clear that from Night 1, Bryan was very sure that he was attracted to Rachel and he's continued to be clear that she is who he wants. So, it wouldn't surprise me if he is addressing things she said on Nick's season in his attempt to woo her. I actually think that's just smart. An analogy: if I wanted a job, I would do research on the company and go into the interview saying what they need to hear to be convinced that I want the job and that shows them that I know what matters to them. It wouldn't make what I was saying untrue- just specific to that company. Bryan seems to be the only guy who is 100% focused on wooing Rachel- not just on getting to know her but completely winning her. I actually like it. It reminds me of the focus JP had when he was on Ashley's season. It may be because both Bryan and JP were a bit older. The reason I don't have an issue is Bryan knows Rachel wants to get married and have babies ASAP; he seems very ready for that as well so winning her means that's what he wants as well. There's no confusion about that. His focus on Rachel is really attractive to me (even if he is a little cheesy) and I can see why it's attractive (and scary) to Rachel to have someone firmly focused on you and being really clear that they are there to win you over in the end.

appiah01

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:24 pm

IMO there is no doubt that Rachel and Bryan have had lots of substantive conversations but because of Bryan's storyline they have been edited out. What I see with Bryan is a genuine guy who clearly has a strong attraction to Rachel and vice versa. Bryan strikes me as a happy, effusive, friendly person....exactly the opposite of a disingenuous calculated player. Rachel and Bryan have a natural ease with each other. So IMO the storyline for them will be can Rachel let go and believe the to good to be true fairy tale is exactly that....or will her skepticism keep her from believing. IMO she will let her self fall and she and Bryan will have as good of chance of a HEA as any other couple has. I hope they make it because I think they could have a great life together....and very cute babies.
All JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:29 pm

Seabear wrote:IMO there is no doubt that Rachel and Bryan have had lots of substantive conversations but because of Bryan's storyline they have been edited out. What I see with Bryan is a genuine guy who clearly has a strong attraction to Rachel and vice versa. Bryan strikes me as a happy, effusive, friendly person....exactly the opposite of a disingenuous calculated player. Rachel and Bryan have a natural ease with each other. So IMO the storyline for them will be can Rachel let go and believe the to good to be true fairy tale is exactly that....or will her skepticism keep her from believing. IMO she will let her self fall and she and Bryan will have as good of chance of a HEA as any other couple has. I hope they make it because I think they could have a great life together....and very cute babies.
All JMO

ITA!  I see the connection between Bryan and Rachel. Others do not. **EDIT**

I see Bryan as genuine guy as well. From what I can tell Bryan got along with everyone in the house even Peter and Dean based on their interactions on the show and pics. There are moments on the show when he will give Peter a friendly pat or high-five or have his arms around him in photos. That's why them talking smack behind his back was kind of messed up, IMO.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:38 pm

One word. Editing.

I also think Petey is being groomed to be the next lead. Jmoaa.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+75
ElonM
jen689
whit90
Here4Roses
likeashipblown