SELECT CONTENT

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 65 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 65 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:11 pm

This has been discussed several pages back, but what is so different than any other contestant. It's all bachelor talk IMO. We hear it over and over. I want what my parents have, too good to be true, Mr Grillmaster is no different IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 65 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by sfrank Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:11 pm

Seabear wrote:He looks like he is very tired after a sleepless night :gotcha: laying on a couch that coordinates to the bed with brown sheets. IMO. giggling

Bryan is Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 65 1105969562

Looking forward to grilling and fireworks photo from Rachel. laugh out loud
JMO

ITA, Seabear! He looks like he had a VERY active night and still a little sleepy. Someone must have kept him up all night long! cantstopl
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:15 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:This has been discussed several pages back, but what is so different than any other contestant. It's all bachelor talk IMO. We hear it over and over. I want what my parents have, too good to be true, Mr Grillmaster is no different IMHO.

If I zone out and put a ____________where the cast name should be it's identical almost for each cast and each fan argument. SMH.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:17 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
rachelisqueen wrote:guys so far i like bryans relationship with rachel more than peters but there are somethings worth mentioning. After watching Rachels date with nick in the evening portion of her new orleans date, there are certain exact key words that bryan uses in his conversations with Rachel that are definitely more than a coincidence.
1. Rachel talks about her marriage to her parents with nick, Bryan brings his parents marriage up in the Ellen group date.
2. Rachel talks about how it's hard for her to be vulnerable  she literally says " I can't be weak and I can't be vulnerable" and Bryan brings up those EXACT words in his conversation with her in the cocktail party.
3. Rachel literally said "today was a fairytale" and bryan said the same thing in their conversation.
I feel like he studied her and i don't know what to think of it. Thoughts?

Bachelor speak.  If you listen closely, all of the contestants use Bachelor speak during the course of the season.  Nothing new.  Imo.

Just one time, I would like to hear someone say (other than JPG), "I like you...I like you A LOT! "  Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 65 3806527698  

I could be wrong and it's not the same thing but didn't Rachel say in the ITM during Bryan's date "I like Bryan.. I like him a lot!" giggling giggling

IA that they all use Bachelor speak. I believe they are even encouraged by the producers to do so sometimes. The ones playing bingo at home are also happy coz they have something to cross off and get drunk. laugh out loud laugh out loud It's like CH saying 'This is the final rose tonight' every RC inspite of all of us knowing that. Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 65 3806527698

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:20 pm

I started the first request and it was met by Rachel's wearing the watch then I asked again, and again, and both time we got pictures! Very very fun and funny. My guess is he or someone close to him reads this forum and possibly alert him/Rachel. Like I said, he could be f1 or just trolling, but I am just enjoying all of it!

To be honest, all clues over this weekend point Bryan is f1. IMO. Traditionally this is a SHV weekend and post leads/f1 have posted pool/BBQ/fireworks stuff. Bryan is MIA. Rachel's last sighting is last Friday wearing the watch. Peter's home Friday, Saturday, Chicago on Monday morning and boot camp in Madison yesterday afternoon. Hard for me to believe he had one day SHV in Chicago/Madison with her, if he's f1.

Also, although Rachel posted a pic of her 1-1 with Peter, there's no fireworks in the background and the two emojis she used are angry and sad faces vs Peter's post with fireworks and wink emoji. That's just my observation and everyone can draw their conclusions. Jmo.

Anyway, I always think this show is just entertainment and sleuthing/speculation should be fun, and I had lots during the past few days. Hope all enjoy the time here and happy4th!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:20 pm

My contribution to this conversation is that imo Bryan is not only using pick up artist techniques from his days back in the "player" show potentially honed over time but he's also using sales techniques which sometimes overlap with PUA techniques which he likely also uses in his miracle weight loss tea sales activities. If all Bryan is spouting is these techniques and bachelor bubble talk which he's obviously mastered from watching tb and tbette "to watch relationship dynamics" (per his bio) then this relationship with Rachel IMO doesn't have a foundation at all and Rachel wasn't getting to know Bryan at all but rather like she said "we're either physical or me telling you I don't want to get played". If this is all he keeps doing then this would be one of the shallowest relationships imo to come out of this franchise and that's even comparing to Jesse and Deanna.
All jmo.
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:21 pm

@coolangel Yes laugh out loud and that's the first thing I thought of, JPG.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:23 pm

Yes Rachel said that in ITM after their 1:1!

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:28 pm

emusha wrote:I have been off the boards mostly so didn't catch it. I think they bring up very interesting links between R's time on Nick's season and what Bryan is saying to her specifically because Bryan brought up these keywords and discussions with Rachel without her prompting him. He's the one who told her to be vulnerable with him, he's the one who said theirs is a fairytale. And I always thought it was interesting he brought up his parent's marriage when she'd done it on Nick's season... he's mirroring Rachel and using words that she uses. This is a very powerful tactic when you're engaging with people and trying to get them to like you and to be persuaded by what you have to say -- iirc it's actually a technique taught for sales and persuasion.  for example this page outlines the technique: https://www.thebalance.com/what-is-mirroring-2917376

IMHO The more time passes the more I realize how much more shallow this relationship between B&R is imo If she chose him - good luck to her. imo

Mirroring is a technique in which one person adopts the physical and verbal behaviors of another. If that sounds a little creepy, consider this: It's subtle when it's done properly and it can have subliminal effects. It can be an invaluable rapport-building tool in the sales industry.
Mirroring can be a powerful tool in sales because it can lead your prospect into subconsciously believing that you're acting like him because you're his friend, or that you'd make a great friend because you're so much like him. Salespeople can use mirroring to quickly build rapport with their prospects.

But it's extremely important to be subtle. Mirroring only works if the prospect doesn't realize what you're doing and that you're doing it on purpose.
source: https://www.thebalance.com/what-is-mirroring-2917376

It's as if this is another 'sell' for him. This is the vibe I've always gotten from him. Still waiting for a conversation that doesn't sound like he's a pick up artist or MLM salesman. Suspect

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 65 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:29 pm

emusha wrote:My contribution to this conversation is that imo Bryan is not only using pick up artist techniques from his days back in the "player" show potentially honed over time but he's also using sales techniques which sometimes overlap with PUA techniques which he likely also uses in his miracle weight loss tea sales activities. If all Bryan is spouting is these techniques and bachelor bubble talk which he's obviously mastered from watching tb and tbette "to watch relationship dynamics" (per his bio) then this relationship with Rachel IMO doesn't have a foundation at all and Rachel wasn't getting to know Bryan at all but rather like she said "we're either physical or me telling you I don't want to get played". If this is all he keeps doing then this would be one of the shallowest relationships imo to come out of this franchise and that's even comparing to Jesse and Deanna.
All jmo.

The "links" that you and the other poster reference was based on ONE 50 second conversation we saw in week 3 at rose ceremony on some steps on the mansion?! Before their 1on1s or anything else after that (HTD, FD, LSD) and suddenly its the foundation of their relationship?!  This is such a leap that I don't get it but you are obviously entitled to your opinion. scratch

Last edited by sfrank on Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:30 pm

I am sorry but those 3 points listed does not suggest mirroring, if it does then he is not doing it right IMO. If he truly wanted to mirror, he will be a slow burn and not be effusive with his emotions just like she was on Nick's season.

1. Everyone talks about their parents marriage on the show. Dean, Anthony and Rachel all talked about it on their 1-on 1

2. Rachel tells everyone that is willing to hear that is hard for her to be vulnerable, she talked about it  Nick, with Peter on the last group date, she alsosaid it at the rose ceremony. Am sure she told Bryan as well, all he did was ask her to be vulnerable with him, which is a fair request if you are trying to marry someone.

3.It is important to note that before the " Today was a fairytale" statement that Rachel also said "I don't believe in fairytales". And she has stuck to that sentiment because everytime Bryan says it is a fairytale, she reminds him that it is not. So if he really did his homework, he will know better than to continue shoving the fairytale bullcrap down her throat. ALL JMO

Last edited by Dessler on Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:30 pm

What would his motivation be to fake his way through to an engagement? Who want's to be engaged to someone they don't have any feelings for. Once they are engaged, he "won" then what?

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+75
ElonM
jen689
whit90
Here4Roses
likeashipblown