SELECT CONTENT

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 66 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 66 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Dessler Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:35 pm

@GuardianAngel Thank you for asking the most important question with regards to Bryan Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 66 3806527698 .

Does he want to be the next bachelor? if yes, should he be less effusive and not pursue as much?
Does he want to be famous or advertise his chiropractor practice that he does not own? I have not seen any evidence of that so far

Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 66 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by bleuberry Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:37 pm

I don't think he's faking it and didn't see that posted above but maybe I missed it. I actually expected that it would be dismissed as a reach but went against my instincts and posted anyway laugh out loud. I think he's actually interested in Rachel and is using what I find to be weird as hell techniques to win her that turn me off as a viewer. That's all. JMO.

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 66 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:37 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:What would his motivation be to fake his way through to an engagement? Who want's to be engaged to someone they don't have any feelings for. Once they are engaged, he "won" then what?

I know. I don't really get it - *edited*

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Members opinions are always welcomed and not questioned.)
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:40 pm

bleuberry wrote:I don't think he's faking it and didn't see that posted above but maybe I missed it. I actually expected that it would be dismissed as a reach but went against my instincts and posted anyway laugh out loud. I think he's actually interested in Rachel and is using what I find to be weird as hell techniques to win her that turn me off as a viewer. That's all. JMO.

He wouldn't be the first socially inept person on this show. Probably 99.9% of them are IMO. cantstopl
It would be interesting to see what the single status stats are on these guys (cast and lead males) 10 yrs after their appearance on the show.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:42 pm

@ GA -good point! Why indeed?

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:43 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:What would his motivation be to fake his way through to an engagement? Who want's to be engaged to someone they don't have any feelings for. Once they are engaged, he "won" then what?

IMO there is a lot to gain from being F1 even if the relationship doesn't last. Look around the franchise. We still know and talk about past F1s. He also has something to sell and it doesn't hurt to have been on TB as far as gaining an audience.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:44 pm

@bleuberry I got that sense too that he's in "sell" mode - even the way he talked about how Dean needs to show that he's not just a 26 year old without the maturity for Rachel illustrated how he thought about his approach with Rachel. Always prepared to perform.

IMO He's constantly in the "get the girl" mode and I have no idea what he's trying to get to from that - it's imo honestly a disservice to him and to Rachel honestly. Cos I have no clue what he's after beyond being in "get the girl" mode at full 500% speed from night one - I was hoping for something much more substantial in his 1:1 beyond more wooing and mirroring Rachel and making out. I'm starting to think that this approach is really why he's been single for this long!! As he admitted in his 1:1 he wasn't always ready and he was kind of closed off -likely imo simply focused on the chase. I hope he's able to open up and reveal who he truly is beyond his current stories where he's showing 'vulnerability' and even those stories Rachel has a hard time believing/connecting with laugh out loud

Good luck to him and to her. IMO
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:46 pm

I'm rather confused here ; It looks like Bryan is getting flack for having "shallow" convos with Rachel. What kind of convos is she having with TOG?
How is it any different from TOG?

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:48 pm

Dessler wrote:I am sorry but those 3 points listed does not suggest mirroring, if it does then he is not doing it right IMO. If he truly wanted to mirror, he will be a slow burn and not be effusive with his emotions just like she was on Nick's season.

1. Everyone talks about their parents marriage on the show. Dean, Anthony and Rachel all talked about it on their 1-on 1

2. Rachel tells everyone that is willing to hear that is hard for her to be vulnerable, she talked about it  Nick, with Peter on the last group date, she alsosaid it at the rose ceremony. Am sure she told Bryan as well, all he did was ask her to be vulnerable with him, which is a fair request if you are trying to marry someone.

3.It is important to note that before the " Today was a fairytale" statement that Rachel also said "I don't believe in fairytales". And she has stuck to that sentiment because everytime Bryan says it is a fairytale, she reminds him that it is not. So if he really did his homework, he will know better than to continue shoving the fairytale bullcrap down her throat. ALL JMO

I agree 1000%  :yes:  :yes:

And like I always say, Bryan is not just a "talker", he is a "doer" and His actions match his words and his nature.
Just because someone is romantic and know how to speak in a romantic way does not make him a fake.

And by saying he is just a player using all kind of technics is giving him way too much credit and way not enough credit to Rachel.
As if all Rachel is into is a physical attraction and "empty" words. The girl is trying to find a husband to have babies. Not a fling or a one night stand. And she herself said they connected from within. You don't need words or techniques to connect with someone from within.

And for Bryan, if he is all about techniques then he is a superman cause it must be very hard to be someone else 24/7. Especially after the show since everything seems to be well between them as of right now.

Jmo

Last edited by djogbenyuie on Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:49 pm

bleuberry wrote:I don't think he's faking it and didn't see that posted above but maybe I missed it. I actually expected that it would be dismissed as a reach but went against my instincts and posted anyway laugh out loud. I think he's actually interested in Rachel and is using what I find to be weird as hell techniques to win her that turn me off as a viewer. That's all. JMO.

giggling omg I think we see him similarly -- imo he's like that guy who's soooooo good at selling/wooing/picking up girls that he cheats himself out of forging relationships built on substance, from truly being vulnerable and falling for someone. All I see imo from him is very shallow and that might actually be the sad and ironic part of the story that he's too good of a "player" to truly fall in love. If he turns around whether with Rachel or with his own Tb season I think it would be a very compelling romantic comedy-esque show to watch -- the player who breaks down his own walls, drops his techniques and actually connects.

all imo
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Here4Roses Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:03 pm

This connection of him being fake is based off snippets shown by the producers. We don't know if their relationship is phony or only based on passion. I (imo) think some people are being wrapped up in what the producers are selling to us, they are selling a passion edit and some are believing it. Rachel has referenced two conversations on screen that we have not been shown. She mentioned to Bryan something along the lines of - "remember when we talked about parent's marriage" or when she said "I've told you that I'm like the boy of my sisters". Actually, nope, we don't remember that but Bryan does because that conversation has happened, they have gotten deeper but we're not being shown that. I think a lot of people are being swayed by the passion edit. Right now, Bryan fits into the mold of the passion edit so they're showing us the crap that goes with it - "the fairytales, the vulnerability, the too good to be true, and etc." These are all things the producers could have honed in on and made sure viewers see. All I'm saying is that he should be given the benefit of the doubt, especially when we know what these producers are capable of.
Here4Roses
Here4Roses

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:03 pm

@emusha yup! Exactly what I was thinking. As for what's next after the win, I don't think he knows either. Which is why I don't see it lasting past the bubble stage. This is the quintessential Bachelor bubble relationship that we've seen before. JMO.

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 66 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+75
ElonM
jen689
whit90
Here4Roses
likeashipblown