SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

Page 28 of 81 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

Post by Guest Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:12 pm

Just throwing this out there, beginning to change my mind towards Eric…craziness! cantstopl  A bit of a jumbled mess, sorry. Things off the top of my head and jmo-

For me not to see the end coming, Rachel’s pick would have to be someone other than Peter/Bryan. Interesting we have fans on two distinct courts-as per usual.
Everyone was led to believe Peter was F1, he was well liked and so many loved him… then ‘most’ everyone was led to believe it was Bryan-so a lot of that fandom dropped Peter and flipped to Bryan.

Then we have Eric, FROM LA! (hello easy shv’s!!) one of the first 4 guys to meet Rachel-not even on anyone’s radar (except a few) because he’s supposed F3 and he’s been in some of the season drama (I admit I fast forward through most of that, guess I shouldn’t have).  Her friends really liked him. I tried to find a vid of ATFR when Rachel met the 4 guys, can anyone point me to Eric’s?

Did Eric ever mention to Rachel anything about a miracle season? I went over and checked on his Instagram- right after his name he has Bachelorette 13 with a rose then “it’s Miracle Season” and hashtags it all the time. Even wore a t-shirt with those words on June 5 with
"When you're in your own lane...there is no traffic!"

How true that statement with everyone thinking the F1 is Peter or Bryan!
His IG is filled with potential F1 pics, quotes, etc! jmo
https://www.instagram.com/ericbigger/?hl=en

Studying SM we have those that think Peter is way OTT on his postings, Bryan not posting enough…and then there’s Eric-right in our face if you look-the miracle that Eric got to F1 despite the rumored spoilers. How tough that’d be to watch play out-the popular guys getting all the attention and you’re just biding your time till the end to finally be out in the open with your girl. Have to say he’s keeping it classy on his end. Love some of his postings.

Eric is smart and into fitness and a great athlete, which Rachel loves.

First one named as one of her F3 by Jimmy Kimmel.

I’m sure there’s tons more you all see that I don’t.

Sorry edits aren't working for me, trying again!

Last edited by Lost17 on Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:20 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Didn't get it all in)

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

Post by SFoster Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:13 pm

Looking at Eric's twitter after the May 14th, I suspected he won because he seemed so happy!  But I think his twitter was down for awhile and now those tweets are gone. Maybe he was too happy!  laugh out loud Anyway, Bryan and Peter both live near their moms, maybe they had Mother's Day activities and no time to get on sm. Whereas, Eric lives in LA and mom is in Baltimore. And Eric could have been with Rachel when he got back on sm 3 days after the frc. JMO

Last edited by SFoster on Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:14 pm

When Eric met Rachel at the ATFR, he told her it's your miracle season! That's been his hashtag! #ItsMiracleSeason

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:20 pm

I said Eric was the winner on ATFR, along with many others! Loved him right off! She was so happy when she met him. Her face! And their impromptu dancing! He's such a great guy, how could she NOT pick him? They have a lot in common, their faith, which is a big deal for her. #TeamEric

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:25 pm

I loved that dance on the ATFR! Eric was one of my early favourites. Nothing shocks me about this franchise, but IMO Eric being the F1 would be a wonderful surprise.

@Lost17 nice recap. I will put a copy of that in the Clues thread.

Feel free to use that thread anytime!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:29 pm

bluejay25 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:The only thing with Eric, someone CMIIW, he was the first one on SM after filming and started following and accepting follow requests. One of the first he started following was Jasmine from the Canadian Bachelorette.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4080p420-eric-bigger-bachelorette-13-sleuthing-spoilers

Also, didn't Eric only have one solo date, and later in the season as well (Will was eliminated on his late date I think)? Has that happened with a F1 on Bachelorette before?

EDIT: I know it's happened on Bachelor, but I mean Bachelorette specifically? Since the patterns seem to be different

Also doesn't he get a date along with Adam and Matt before htd? Just don't see Rachel giving her F1 that kind of date.

I think most of the Bachelorette's the F1 tends to get two one on one dates..

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:29 pm

We just might need a F1 C!

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:39 pm

I was questioning the dates in Switzerland a while back. Because we don't have any pics of the 1-1 date where they ride in a fancy car. RS says it's Bryan, but maybe it's Eric. They are definitely hiding stuff this season. There are no details from Spain. RS has no pics or videos. He said his source TOLD him the winner (even after he said years ago he would always require videos before he would report a spoiler oh well). Anyway, we don't KNOW who got that 1-1 date in the fancy car. But the date with Adam and Matt - Eric getting the rose on that date means he got 1-1 time with her later, that's the usual scenario on those dates. Remember Ben and Amanda going to the carnival - she got that 1-1 date from the group date.

Also, Sean L and Catherine had only one 1-1 date, and it was on episode 6. Same as Eric.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by 1SeasonOnly Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:40 pm

@Lost17, really great recap. Eric isn't my top reference for Rachel, but honestly, him possibly being the F1 would be such an incredible surprise. Would totally ding up RS's crediblity, which is already lacking, and be an added bonus!

1SeasonOnly

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:43 pm

@Lost17 I just changed the F1 Clues to F1-F2 since everyone was using just that one thread. I changed the F2 thread to read F3. So post away in there clues that you think Eric is the F1.

Clues F3

If anyone wants a Fan Forum C for Eric, let me know. Otherwise you can use his own thread for further sleuthing.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:53 pm

1SeasonOnly, that would be an awesome bonus!

GA, that's what I meant, being over on the spoiled side now-I'm still adjusting to everything.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:05 pm

just something to add on eric's way... Alex answered his #itsamiracleseason hashtag but I did not see any other guys doing it?

just wondering................. would the miracle season be a reference of the next MOC next bachelor?

ps: how many of us are going to watch eric and rachel now? giggling

Last edited by HEA on Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 81 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

+72
bilolo
Luvstruck
Siah
Miyala
Tajlena
pavalygurl
luvstx
sfrank
SeekAny
Topazgold
Dessler