SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

Page 45 of 81 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 63 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

Post by Carine Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:50 pm

@ReneeM laugh out loud
Also from the comments, the comments are going to be a mess with shippers...

Last edited by Carine on Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Carine

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:52 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
Alanna wrote:Guys!!! I put the hashtag. Me!! laugh out loud I'll delete it.

Probably a good idea. We are so popular everywhere and quoted so often that it will sprout wings and grow before you know it, it will be on ET tonight. cantstopl
It's gonezo city :yes:

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:54 pm

@Carine at least they're mostly keeping it cute right now.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:55 pm

So for what it's worth...

I think it is still Bryan 100% she was a slow burner because he was too good to be true, a smooth talker, always saying the right things, blah blah blah

so she put a wall in her head and went with different option, Peter being the more solid, Eric the more easy being a MOC and Dean being the best friend.... but the one she could not get out of her system was Bryan. She came back to him back and forth until she finally decided to trust him and take a leap of faith... mmm this reminds me somebody laugh out loud

This is how I see it and this is how it will be seen on TV IMO. We will see this conflict from episode 4 (QT) up to HTD/fantasy date. (re: her saying she is falling in love in the same top as the one she is dancing with Bryan maybe?)

All is JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:01 pm

gisellexlopez wrote:They make such a great couple! https://twitter.com/BacheloretteABC/status/879436642444087298

(no success embedding it)
Love this pic of them and their smiles. They seem so comfortable with each other. IMO

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:16 pm

loveisallweneed wrote:Not that fantasy suites define, or underscore, what happens at the end, but this response shows she only "slept" (the interviewer's word, not mine) with two men.

https://youtu.be/lw9jlkgzVew

What makes you think that, curious.
3:46
Do you sleep with all three of them?

Do I? No

You don't?? That's amazing!

uh uh shaking head no

That's all I'm gonna say

Two of them?

That's all I'm gonna say

I'll sleep with the leftover

Okayyy

IMO this doesn't confirm she slept with two of them or any of them.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:25 pm

It states that she does not sleep with the 3 of them. I don't see how it can infer anything else. Anything else would be an interpretation. IMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by loveisallweneed Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:28 pm

@GuardianAngel @Kashathediva point taken. Thanks for underscoring the nuances.

loveisallweneed

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:35 pm

You can see there was a splice in there because she lifts her hand and brings it to her thigh. Her faces changes a bit when she answered Do I? as if she was thinking about what to say.

Sensitive subject is the feeling I got. I hope I'm wrong because I don't want to hear about it! laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:02 pm

Thank you, @GuardianAngel and @Kashathediva !!!

Remember in the premiere when the little old lady tells her not to sleep with the men in the fs, Rachel says "none of 'em, none of 'em". Pretty sure she didn't sleep with Nick, the way she was sure she wouldn't sleep with any of them. But prods want viewers to think they all do, so she is not allowed to say one way or another, IMO.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:03 pm

Eric just put up a new motivational video after his workout, and Bryan responded.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:28 pm

SFoster wrote:Eric just put up a new motivational video after his workout, and Bryan responded.

I feel like I need to take a break from sleuthing coz I am seeing clues everywhere. laugh out loud laugh out loud I feel Bryan's comment of ' Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 45 1f4af  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 45 1f4af  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 45 1f4af ' is also a shoutout to Rachel's 'Keeping it 100' giggling

Also forgot to post this earlier but someone had mentioned that Bryan had liked a post from theshaderoom IG account. IMO it's funny coz he doesn't follow the account but you know who does - Rachel. Hugesmile :gotcha:

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 81 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 63 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

+72
bilolo
Luvstruck
Siah
Miyala
Tajlena
pavalygurl
luvstx
sfrank
SeekAny
Topazgold
Dessler