SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

Page 46 of 81 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

Post by ReneeM Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:34 pm

coolangel wrote:Also forgot to post this earlier but someone had mentioned that Bryan had liked a post from theshaderoom IG account. IMO it's funny coz he doesn't follow the account but you know who does - Rachel. Hugesmile :gotcha:

All JMO
That was me. To be fair, TSR is a very popular account, I just think it appeals to a certain demographic, so I find it funny when people I don't consider necessarily in that demographic are on that page laugh out loud

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

Post by makeover Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:41 pm

Yes, I have seen him like a couple of posts from the shade room before. It's weird because he is not following it. Lol.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:38 am

Peter posts a pic of himself from last night, Bryan posts about Rachel and tags her. Just another thing to throw on the Bryan f1 pile imo.

Peter: https://instagram.com/p/BV2EPiTAEIC/

Bryan: https://instagram.com/p/BV04GrDD2JH/

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:44 am

Alanna wrote:Peter posts a pic of himself from last night, Bryan posts about Rachel and tags her. Just another thing to throw on the Bryan f1 pile imo.

Peter: https://instagram.com/p/BV2EPiTAEIC/

Bryan: https://instagram.com/p/BV04GrDD2JH/

Ok those two pictures physically affected me in 2 very different ways.

The picture of B and R made my heart squeeze and particularly the fact that he posted it Smiley.

The first picture of P made another part of my anatomy squeeze. rotfl . Boy is he hot.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:46 am

Him tagging Rachel is really interesting, imo. If he's not f1, that's very disrespectful. So, could he be so hurt to do that?

Also, 2 stylists and 1 producer post pictures of Bryan and Rachel after their 1-1 and I don't see them doing that for Peter and Rachel. Could that be a clue to Bryan's f1?

I am driving myself crazy.... dizzy Rolling Eyes duh

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:47 am

sdmom wrote:Him tagging Rachel is really interesting, imo. If he's not f1, that's very disrespectful. So, could he be so hurt to do that?

Also, 2 stylists and 1 producer post pictures of Bryan and Rachel after their 1-1 and I don't see them doing that for Peter and Rachel. Could that be a clue to Bryan's f1?

I am driving myself crazy.... dizzy Rolling Eyes duh

IMO this is very very noteworthy.

In a past season (last one ???) the stylists were following and posting the lead and F1 pictures. JMO from what I remember.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:49 am

@nd4reality They always does that? Well it is what it is. IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:51 am

reason wrote:@nd4reality They always does that?  Well it is what it is. IMHO

IDK I seem to remember talking about that a prev bette season. I think it was Jojos but not sure.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:54 am

Will is getting some love from several of his bros from the show! Love the way these guys all get along so well!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BV0ligdlE4A/?taken-by=thereal_billyg

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by gisellexlopez Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:56 am

Look at Peter & Will's comments in Peter's most recent photo. Will says now we know why you were gone for 3 hours and Peter was like sorry not sorry loll

gisellexlopez

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:57 am

gisellexlopez wrote:Look at Peter & Will's comments in Peter's most recent photo. Will says now we know why you were gone for 3 hours and Peter was like sorry not sorry loll
He should stop laugh out loud But I did like that he didn't comment or rub it in anyone's face during the show. He's all class imo. His sm antics now is probably just being unhappy how things went down imo.

Last edited by Alanna on Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:58 am; edited 1 time in total

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:57 am

I'm probably the only one but I miss the days when the lead and contestants didn't post pictures from their time on the show until after they were eliminated. I know it's now part of the show embracing social media but I don't necessary like it. JMO

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 46 87b72b10 Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 46 86669110 Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 46 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 81 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

+72
bilolo
Luvstruck
Siah
Miyala
Tajlena
pavalygurl
luvstx
sfrank
SeekAny
Topazgold
Dessler