SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

Page 55 of 81 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 68 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:06 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I think it's so hypocritical for Peter and Dean to be talking about Bryan like they are and especially acting like they care about Rach's feelings and Bryan not being good enough because of his sloppy seconds comments when Dean pulled his whole "ready to go black and not turn back" line and Peter with his rapping about Rach being from "the hood". Bryan ain't dogging or dissing on them for their comments. Just ridiculous to me and shows me they aren't putting Rach first but themselves first  Rolling Eyes

jmo

Eh give Dean and Peter some chintz house dresses, white gloves and pearls to clutch and whine over. What a bunch of biddies.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

Post by makeover Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:13 pm

coolangel wrote:laugh out loud laugh out loud at TPTB adding this clip to the deleted scenes out of the hundreds of other scenes they might have had. Setting up the stage for a nice Peter-Bryan showdown at FRC IMO.  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 55 4256136633 Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 55 4256136633

With this clip, I can see why Dean and Peter are BFFs with Iggy though. They were the 'gossip girls' of the season IMO. laugh out loud laugh out loud

All JMO
The "gossip girl" thing. cantstopl
I don't mind it if they make it a weekly thing where they sign out of every chat they have with "xoxo gossip girl".

Iggy is on another level though, because he is the GOSSIP QUEEN (tm Eric). They have a lot to reach his queenly standards.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:14 pm

Dessler wrote:
coolangel wrote:laugh out loud laugh out loud at TPTB adding this clip to the deleted scenes out of the hundreds of other scenes they might have had. Setting up the stage for a nice Peter-Bryan showdown at FRC IMO.  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 55 4256136633 Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 55 4256136633

With this clip, I can see why Dean and Peter are BFFs with Iggy though. They were the 'gossip girls' of the season IMO. laugh out loud laugh out loud

All JMO

I am not even mad at this clip because they all talk poop about each other. But I was shocked that they were bffs with Iggy. He & Lee are the only ones I cannot stand this season. He is making me think Dean and Pete are gossips too since they are together most of the time and that is Iggy's favourite thing to do

Re the bold i think TPTB released this clip on purpose IMO. We had a clip of Nick calling out Josh during Andi's season as well. I really think this was set up by TPTB to continue the trend of the F1 vs F2...all jmho.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:26 pm

I can't watch and I don't fee like flipping the hula on, but what I like is Bryan doesn't give a rat's butt about any of the gossip girls. Being friends with Mr Steroid who left his hook up high and dry then texted her upon his return ready for action is fine by me.

Keeping posting those sexy pics Perfect Peter, you too can return to texting.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:29 pm

I didn't like the sloppy seconds remark either. The fact that it rubbed Peter the wrong way makes me like him more.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:35 pm

Eh. I guess we know why Peter keeps liking stuff on IG that shades TOG. laugh out loud salty much?!?

I could care less if Peter thinks Rachel is too good for Bryan, it's not his choice. That is for her to decide.

Peter should probably focus more Rachel than the other guys because his connection to her is lacking. She's the aggressor and that is gonna cost him in the end. Bitter, bitter, bitter.

all IMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:35 am

The most ridiculous part of that video imo was Peter talking about how Rachel needs a leader and yet Peter's the one that Rach has to ASK to kiss her! SMH no no
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:15 am

FWIW I think Peter and Dean are both decent guys. They just need to stop letting Rachel wear the pants in their relationship and grow a pair. Neither one of them are leading Rachel. She has to ask for kisses or hold hands when someone is afraid of heights. 
Based on what I've seen so far, I don't think this is the type of relationship that she's looking for. She likes a "four-alarm blaze" and right now these guys are blowing smoke. IMO

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:28 am

ReneeM wrote:
bleuberry wrote:I'm so curious to see how she addresses a possible Peter vs Bryan storyline since she didn't pretend to be supportive of the f1 from her season. Why do I think she finds it sexy? laugh out loud
I think she low-key does, but I don't think she'll show it publicly. That's for the girlfriends in the group chat laugh out loud
This 100 times over. She'll keep it PC imo but she'll be giddy with excitement to get the two men jealous and fighting over her imo laugh out loud especially since she likes Peter during filming and wants him to show it already back imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:28 am

quietpal wrote:FWIW I think Peter and Dean are both decent guys. They just need to stop letting Rachel wear the pants in their relationship and grow a pair. Neither one of them are leading Rachel. She has to ask for kisses or hold hands when someone is afraid of heights. 
Based on what I've seen so far, I don't think this is the type of relationship that she's looking for. She likes a "four-alarm blaze" and right now these guys are blowing smoke. IMO

Rachel is shy to look at Bryan's eyes versus Peter who always looking down during the conversation and Dean who is smiling big during heavy conversation.

that says it all IMHO

We did not see much of Dean last 2 episodes... and Peter isIMO a self centered man (the last picture of himself on the bench is a clear message of: look at me!!!!look at my gorgeous body!!!!.... that is IMO definitely a lot of ego there)

So I watched this vid. I could hear the prods.... what do you think about bryan? and all the BS questions in order to create the atmosphere IMO. I think it was a lot of jealousy in this conversation.

Bryan, Eric and Alex
Peter, Dean and ?

I am curious of the association.

source

Last edited by HEA on Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:29 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:28 am

Bryan, the Chiropractor Physician and clinical director, isn't good enough says the ex-model and the 25 year-old with barely a pot to piss in. Rolling Eyes

I didn't like Bryan's "sloppy seconds" comment either but he apologized on IG and he said that he had shots with the guys before the the show. Perhaps he didnt quite thing through what that meant. He was clearly trying to tease Will that he kissed Rachel after him and I don't think he realized in the moment that it also was an insult to Rachel as well.

Frankly, I think Peter from Wisconsin's assumption that Rachel being black meant she was from "the hood" in his freestyle was much more insulting and denotes a prejudicial preception that all black ppl live in that environment. Rachel does not and as never been from "the hood".
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by philphan Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:55 am

sfrank wrote:Bryan, the Chiropractor Physician and clinical director, isn't good enough says the ex-model and the 25 year-old with barely a pot to piss in. Rolling Eyes

I didn't like Bryan's "sloppy seconds" comment either but he apologized on IG and he said that he had shots with the guys before the the show. Perhaps he didnt quite thing through what that meant. He was clearly trying to tease Will that he kissed Rachel after him and I don't think he realized in the moment that it also was an insult to Rachel as well.

Frankly, I think Peter from Wisconsin's assumption that Rachel being black meant she was from "the hood" in his freestyle was much more insulting and denotes a prejudicial preception that all black ppl live in that environment. Rachel does not and as never been from "the hood".

Rachel seemed to like Peter's freestyle a lot, as she told him as such. Obviously it didn't offend her.

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 81 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 68 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

+72
bilolo
Luvstruck
Siah
Miyala
Tajlena
pavalygurl
luvstx
sfrank
SeekAny
Topazgold
Dessler