SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

Page 72 of 81 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 72 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

Post by sdmom Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:33 pm

@GuardianAngel I don't think so. She worked out a lot with this trainer this past week. https://www.instagram.com/d.robalwaysopen
I am pretty sure he posted an IG story on Tuesday night and I posted it in the epi thread. Will check later.

Also, on the same day when she posted the pic with her her sister, Rachel also posted this one that she was working out in Dallas.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BV2_hErDtsh/?taken-by=therachlindsay

ETA, found my post. Her trainer posted a IG story Tuesday
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4301p516-bachelorette-13-rachel-lindsay-episode-5-6-june-26-27-sleuthing-spoilers-2#1192795

Last edited by sdmom on Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 72 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

Post by Guest Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:39 pm

I think the miss you says she was not in Atlanta but it is also a wording when you left someone and say right after I miss you (already)

maybe she was before and not after? no idea

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:43 pm

@HEA I'd love for her to have SHV this past week, but check her trainer' s IG. She was with him before and after her sister's bday.
https://www.instagram.com/d.robalwaysopen/

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:00 pm

@sdmom but it was not 7 days right?

I am still thinking that they can both meet during the week and not necessary on week ends. imo

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:12 pm

I'm referring to when she went MIA after the flight attendant IG. She apparently went out of the country. Maybe during that time she also went for a SHV. Atlanta could be a cover up since her sister lives there. We have no confirmation either way, of where she was during that time, just speculating.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:13 pm

do the SHVs only happen in CA or all over?
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:15 pm

sfrank wrote:do the SHVs only happen in CA or all over?

They can happen anywhere I would imagine. They have happened in Montreal, in Palm Springs, in NYC, in Atlanta. I doubt they happened in Jaynesville, Wisconsin Holiday Inn however. That one has me in stitches. cantstopl
I mean technically all it would take is someone very ambitious in production to get a leased property in Dallas and they could be held there. That way Rachel is able to do work there and Bryan can sneak in and out or Peter if you go with that long shot. Didn't someone throw out the idea Bryan might be studying for licensure and that there was a branch of his company in Dallas, also? So it might be easy to have Dallas SHV. JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:19 pm

The FA said she couldn't say where she was going because it would give it away. Maybe she went to Colombia?

SHV's have taken place all over including Canada.

Where is Bryan??

http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/cast/bryan-2017

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:22 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:The FA said she couldn't say where she was going because it would give it away. Maybe she went to Colombia?

Where is Bryan??

I was behind and had to bing watch...there was an FA that saw Rachel? Was that recent?  What airline did she work for?
Did we sleuth potential destinations. giggling
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:25 pm

who was the lead who said that he/she had to use a limo with dark windows and even wigs? was it Sean?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:26 pm

sfrank wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:The FA said she couldn't say where she was going because it would give it away. Maybe she went to Colombia?

Where is Bryan??

I was behind and had to bing watch...there was an FA that saw Rachel? Was that recent?  What airline did she work for?
Did we sleuth potential destinations. giggling

can someone direct me on this discussion. I probably missed it when I was in the non spoiled area

thank you Praying

Where is Bryan??

his last IG was june 26...

Last edited by HEA on Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:27 pm

I didn't read his hio before and the qualities he has listed are so him. Like the edit is exactly giving an affectionate/passionate, personable/charming/funny and kind/good heart Bryan.

It is so weird how people always think good hearted or charming people are just fake people.
Why people can't be kind and true or charming and true?
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 81 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

+72
bilolo
Luvstruck
Siah
Miyala
Tajlena
pavalygurl
luvstx
sfrank
SeekAny
Topazgold
Dessler