SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 37 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by brownravens Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:38 am

@mercieme I found another additional one in Olympic park (Urban) which is where the bungee date was sleuthed to have taken place!

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 37 Screen11

Last edited by brownravens on Wed Aug 02, 2017 2:35 am; edited 1 time in total
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:55 am

Thanks @brownravens yes

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:29 am

I'm still focused on the episode (ep3) just aired! There was something really off about that rose ceremony. I think it was a reshoot, or the GD was out of sequence (??) Oshers hair was so different to the previous episode.. and the next episode to come. (No one grows hair that quick!) Check out SC below.

Ep2
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 37 Screen18

Ep3 (tonights ep)
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 37 Screen16

Ep4 (tomorrows ep)
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 37 Screen17
Source: my sc's from Tenplay
What do you guys think? Is it the lighting, or does Oshers hair look so different between eps?
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:35 am

Re Osher's hair, it could very well be a very good gel job laugh out loud

On a serious though, I don't think the difference is that clear between Epiosdes 2 and 3 since the SC views are different, one from the front and the other from the side. I do think he got an haircut between Epsiode 3 and 4 though.

We have heard that they reshoot ITMs to fill in the story line post filming for the top girls but not MOT girls as far as I remember.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:42 am

Ok so I have lightened the screencap of Cobie and Matty from the extended promo to see if I could see anything more and noticed that it is possible that she is wearing a red top. Therefore this is not the Polo date as we know the girl on the Polo date is wearing a lace top. That is unless there is a random Polo Logo pillow kicking around somewhere else and that sc is not the Polo date at all. Do we have anything else that ties Cobie to the Polo date?  And if it is not Cobie, who is it?

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 37 Img_1398
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 37 Img_1447
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 37 Img_1448

Last edited by Sundy on Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:48 am

@Sundy.....are you saying that Cobie is wearing a red top in the SC where Matty is holding her face? It's not obvious to me in the SC if that's the case.

In the SC with the polo themed throw pillow where Matty is holding his drink;  the girl in that SC is wearing a white sleeveless top and blue jeans, and it also appears that the girl is not wearing nail polish.

Can you double check if you are able to see Cobie's hands at all to see if she has any nail polish on in the SC where Matty is holding her face...thanks.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:51 am

Can't see Cobies hands unfortunately and my copping is working for me but maybe not transferring across clearly. I think the jeans are Mattys and it appears as thought the girl on the dates top is a dress. I will lighten that too and see if we can see anything
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:55 am

Source tenplay

Close up of Cobies shoulder in the nose nuzzle cap and the Polo date cap lightened

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 37 Img_1399
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 37 Img_1449
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:59 am

Yay!!!!! Now I see a taint of red where Matty is holding Cobie's face....then who the heck got that Polo date then? And yes thanks the polo SC girl is wearing a white dress.

Any idea which girl loves horses outta the girls remaining? I guess we will find out tomorrow.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:13 am

mercieme wrote:Yay!!!!! Now I see a taint of red where Matty is holding Cobie's face....then who the heck got that Polo date then? And yes thanks the polo SC girl is wearing a white dress.

Any idea which girl loves horses outta the girls remaining? I guess we will find out tomorrow.
No idea???  All we know is that it's one of the biggest characters in the house???  I must say Mattys body language looks standoffish in the cap
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:14 am

mercieme wrote:Yay!!!!! Now I see a taint of red where Matty is holding Cobie's face....then who the heck got that Polo date then? And yes thanks the polo SC girl is wearing a white dress.

OMG. Leah loves horses
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:25 am

Interesting...a SD wasted on Leah....if she is indeed the one on that SD, wonder if he sends her home similar to how Richie sent Keira home, that would be epic uh.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

+37
ssin0547
Katiebelle
Dirty Street Pie
natik
spangler
Billysmom
solaroo
dolcimumma
AprilApril
Bumbleguild
Enough