SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 36 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Bobette Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:11 pm

Just Looking wrote:It does look a bit like Cobie's profile   Just a thought

Plus we don't have many other SCs of Cobie in the preview and yet she makes the Top 7 ao you think sh'd have some kind of one on one action, even if only SQT.  The hair is a good match IMO.  The more I think about it the more it makes sense for it to be her.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Sundy Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:14 pm

Bobette wrote:
Just Looking wrote:It does look a bit like Cobie's profile   Just a thought

Plus we don't have many other SCs of Cobie in the preview and yet she makes the Top 7 ao you think sh'd have some kind of one on one action, even if only SQT.  The hair is a good match IMO.  The more I think about it the more it makes sense for it to be her.
Could be, we have also speculated the Cobie gets the Polo date
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:36 pm

Is Cobie's tree-climbing or some kind of climbing adventurous date, linked to the polo date or is it separate?

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:45 pm

@Storybook....Cobie's picture of the climbing adventurous date was leaked the same week as the helicopter lunch date that has now been confirmed as Tara. We discussed the pics on the forum on May 12th but IIRC it was posted in DT on May 11th. IMO it's possible as you mention that Cobie's climbing date was a second single date or it could be an SQT as well....interesting that we didn't get the SC for Cobie's climbing date in the season promo but we got her polo club SD SCs.

AllAboutLove wrote:
bachfan05 wrote:http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/entertainment/sydney-confidential/matty-j-getting-high-on-love-as-he-courts-his-bachelorettes/news-story/3930840a8a241f291e4cf90614a65812

Who do we think the women are?
@bachfan05

Pics from the article above

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 36 Babbeb00f0414d8f7bd3982ce5e3ee0a?width=650

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 36 41ba21935d3dfc6b3c7fb64d5b70549d?width=650

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:59 pm

That photo shows they are going on a flying fox. I googled and found Tree Top Safari, but I don't know Sydney well enough to know if this is where they went.

The date seems to fit in the adventurous category, along with skydiving (?), knee-boarding (maybe Laura ?) and bungy jumping (Flo) I'm thinking there must be others we don't know about??

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:08 pm

Could the flying fox pic of Cobie actually be part of a group date?  It has a similar vibe to the trapeze date with Matty.  Also she seems to have a blindfold on which reminds me of those stupid "trust exercises" they get you to do on corporate team building weekends - would seem to me more a team date than a solo.  JMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:11 pm

I made a google maps thing for reference but Sydney has a few tree top adventure things - so i'm unsure exactly which one this is. I just picked something close-ish.

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 36 Screen10
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:11 pm

In another photo, which is more zoomed in, Cobie is looking at Matty with a big smile on her face.  In that photo I didn't realise they were on a flying fox. It could be a group date only it's impossible to tell by the photo.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:14 pm

@brownravens thanks for the map. It seems a bit far distance wise, going by what I can see to do the polo and the flying fox in one date. But maybe I'm wrong?

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:14 pm

Bobette wrote:Could the flying fox pic of Cobie actually be part of a group date?  It has a similar vibe to the trapeze date with Matty.  Also she seems to have a blindfold on which reminds me of those stupid "trust exercises" they get you to do on corporate team building weekends - would seem to me more a team date than a solo.  JMO.
I think it's possibly a group date
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:18 pm

@Storybook No worries Smiley
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:25 pm

Storybook wrote:@brownravens thanks for the map. It seems a bit far distance wise, going by what I can see to do the polo  and the flying fox in one date. But maybe I'm wrong?

Yep agreed...two different dates. The climbing date would very well be an SQT post a group date but once we get the episode guide description we should be able to narrow down which one it is.

@brownravens are any of those locations you found on the outskirts of Sydney, thanks.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

+37
ssin0547
Katiebelle
Dirty Street Pie
natik
spangler
Billysmom
solaroo
dolcimumma
AprilApril
Bumbleguild
Enough