SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 38 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by brownravens Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:26 am

@mercieme nah there's SC of her at the cocktail party.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Sundy Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:28 am

Dear god I hope it's not her. If it is it's completely concocted by production
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:31 am

brownravens wrote:@mercieme nah there's SC of her at the cocktail party.

Thanks....now i have to go check when we sleuthed Leah as coming back on SM....she is production gold though for the villain role so I can see how they forced Matty to continue to keep her laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:51 am

In that polo date SC, is that Matty's leg crossed?, or is it the girls leg over Matty? If it's the girls leg over Matty, those brown suade shoes could be a match for the shoes Elise wore in the hockey date? Also she had her legs over him in the spa, maybe it's a thing?

Just JMO

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:56 am

@ssin0547...I am not sure. Poster Sundy had said the blue jeans was for the girl with Matty in the Polo date SC.
However I have looked at that SC again and it seems Matty is wearing black jeans and that girl could be wearing the blue jeans with her legs potentially crossed over Matty's.

I will be happy if a SD is not wasted on Leah for real but with the episode guide alluding that it's a date for one of the biggest characters in the house, highly likely IMO that it's Jen or Leah.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:10 am

Didn't Keira have an SD in which she was sent home? Could be similar?

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:15 am

ssin0547 wrote:Didn't Keira have an SD in which she was sent home? Could be similar?

We talked about this earlier in the thread and folks said Leah was seen in the Episode 4 CP preview; so if it was Leah on the SD, she wasn't sent home on the SD.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:06 pm

Kissing S/Cs provided below for research.  We do thorough investigations here so please inspect closely.  Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 38 3806527698

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 38 TNATBw4
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 38 ONRimza
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 38 CNox3k7
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 38 EBuqEs8
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 38 4SSbBw3
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 38 QYRkPQg

Source: TenPlay

ps Check out the stubble rash on Laura's chin and nose in the last one.  Something tells me they did more than one take.  laugh out loud

And I am titling this one: "The Cat That Got The Cream".  

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 38 IWk38iG
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:14 pm

I have compared Laura/Matty kissing SCs to Matty/GL SCs and on my hawt meter, I still give Matty/GL a higher grade for now...still plenty of time for him to get there though even with Laura Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 38 4256136633

And based on the SCs that Sundy made, I noticed that Matty is going for the hands to the head move with more than one girl....i thought he would reserve that for his F1 only laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:55 pm

I noticed at the beginning of the episode Leah mentions that she would love to go on a 2 on 1 date....So IMO Leah and Simone could probably be in the 2 on 1 date that @Sundy posted episode description for. Leah being sent home Ep 5 on this date, and then maybe Simone being sent home at the CP? as i believe below SC is her blowing kisses to the girls saying bye bye.....JMO

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 38 Img_1327

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 38 Img_1327

Sundy SC

what do you guys think??
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by mjoy Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:16 pm

In the Polo date SC, the girl in the lacy top has bigger breasts so definitely not Leah.
mjoy
mjoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:29 pm

@LeapofFaith I concur with what you have posted :yes:

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

+37
ssin0547
Katiebelle
Dirty Street Pie
natik
spangler
Billysmom
solaroo
dolcimumma
AprilApril
Bumbleguild
Enough