SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:38 pm

Yep IA with you @Leapoffaith on potentially how the 2 on 1 will shape out. Still no idea on who gets the SD though.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:09 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:I noticed at the beginning of the episode Leah mentions that she would love to go on a 2 on 1 date....So IMO Leah and Simone could probably be in the 2 on 1 date that @Sundy posted episode description for. Leah being sent home Ep 5 on this date, and then maybe Simone being sent home at the CP? as i believe below SC is her blowing kisses to the girls saying bye bye.....JMO

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 39 Img_1327

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 39 Img_1327

Sundy SC

what do you guys think??

IMO Simone is kissing at someone leaving, not leaving herself.  Also she is still there in the BTS pics we have of the bikini photoshoot which is where there are 11-12 girls left from what we could see.  I think Simone is there for a few more episodes yet.  

They have been giving her a very favourable edit so far IMO - and rightly so as she seems like an absolute sweetheart and very genuine - so I can't seem them sending her home before people like Jen as there would be no justification/explanation for it.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:27 pm

I had posted that I would follow up on this...so one of the posters found out that Leah was back on SM by Mar 21st (information in Leah's thread) after the 2nd week of filming but may be she caught one day of filming during the 3rd week. So IMO Leah wil be out either by Epsiode 4 or Episode 5.

As for Jen it was posted in her thread that one of the other girls had followed her but then the follow disappeared so not sure how legit this is. The follow/re-follow had been spotted on April 14th. If this timeline corresponds to when Jen was sent home then she could potentially be there till Episode 11 or 12....let's just hope she was sent home earlier before then laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:33 am

@Bobette i can see your point yes ....What i actually meant was that the Simone SC IMO is her leaving. Not sure when? definitely not Ep5 as i am still thinking Simone will be on the 2 on 1 with Leah. IMO Matty sends Leah home then (fingers crossed anyway) but i just think that SC of Simone, is her leaving at a CP whichever or whenever that is...she seems to be looking at the girls(probably Elora as they are BFFs) just before Osher comes out to say bye.....JMO

@mercieme IMO i can see tptb setting up a 2 on 1 for Leah 100% so yeah she will prob leave on that in Ep 5 yes ..... It was just so suss Leah saying in last nights Episode that she wanted to go on a double date where one stays and one goes...and they keep bringing up the Simone and Leah competition no idea ...jmo

LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by mjoy Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:00 am

Throwing this out there - maybe the polo date girl might be Michelle.
I was looking at her figure during the medieval date when they first arrive and she's got a cleavage, a muscular tone to her arms and has the fake tan going like the girl in the polo date SC. Possible?
mjoy
mjoy

Back to top Go down

Post by peanutbutter Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:42 am

@mjoy omgg I was thinking the exact same! considering she got the first rose in the first ep, it would make sense to have a SD sooner than later...

peanutbutter

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:17 am

I had that thought re Michelle too. Surely there's a little more to their story considering Matty was quite impressed with her?

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by mjoy Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:11 am

Oh haha. I didn't realise the polo date was tonight. Guess I was wrong laugh out loud
mjoy
mjoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:53 am

It was thought (and posted by AAL on the Filming Schedule topic) that the third single date (Episode 4) was Tara and the Moroccan themed date. And the single date on Episode 5 was pegged to be Elise and the hockey date.
We now know Cobie had the Episode 4 date. And Flo gets Episode 5 Jumping off the building.
That means Episode 6 has to be Tara??
And Episode 7 the wakeboarding and the start of a blossoming relationship has to be Elise??
Then Episode 8 is the second SD for ??? Laura or Elora?

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:07 am

@Storybook...based on the episodes guides this is what we have (postedin the No discussion SC thread):

Episode 5 - 2 on 1 date, we have no idea who the girls her but some folks guessed Leah and Simone with Leah to hopefully get eliminated

Episode 6 - Skydiving sleuthed as Flo

Episode 7 - wakeboarding date, no idea some think it's Elise with that one SC we have of Matty wakeboarding with some girl

Episode 8 - second SD for one of the girls, I am guessing Elora or Lisa for this since this date took place around end of March

Last edited by mercieme on Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:15 am; edited 1 time in total

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:12 am

At the end of the episode I just watched the preview for the next episode was Flo and Matty jumping off the building. That's why I said she was the Episode 5 SD. This means the skydiving cannot be Flo. I believe it is Lisa on the second date.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:14 am

Storybook wrote:At the end of the episode I just watched the preview for the next episode was Flo and Matty jumping off the building. That's why I said she was the Episode 5 SD. This means the skydiving cannot be Flo. I believe it is Lisa on the second date.

Oh I see, they probably just muddled things up in the preview...the FOXTEL episode guide lists the skydiving as taking place in Epsiode 6.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

+37
ssin0547
Katiebelle
Dirty Street Pie
natik
spangler
Billysmom
solaroo
dolcimumma
AprilApril
Bumbleguild
Enough