SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 63 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Emayem Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:30 am

@Katiebelle I'm with you, I think it will turn out to be a storm in a teacup. Despite what one of these mags have quoted from 'on set sources', I can't see there being time off camera together between them, and I don't think anything more will happen between them than what happens on other single dates. It will all be drama for nothing.

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Bobette Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:34 am

cantstopl "Kissy Monster".

To be honest I'm becoming increasingly suspicious is the most likely explanation is that 80% of this season has been storyboarded, cast and loosely "acted" by people willing to play the roles.  And yes I'm including Matty and Laura in that scenario.  

The audience gets the closure they so desperately wanted after Georgia's season.  By foregrounding the F1 love story, the show "redeems" itself after the disappointment of Richie's season.  Matty gets hooked up with that hot chick he's run into a couple of times at Bondi and a massive paycheque to boot.  

Laura gets thousands of dollars worth of free publicity for her jewellery line.  Tara launches her career in TV and gets to promote her Mum's singing on the side.  Simone gets modelling work, Leah gets enough of a "bad girl" reputation to ensure crappy Daily Mail articles about her for the next 18-24 months, etc etc

There are just so, so many things seeming suss about this season to me - nothing feels natural at all.  Except Elise.  Elise is the one person I believe is being herself.  It's like she's on the dating equivalent of The Truman Show.

The overnight date IMO feels like another page on the storyboard.  Elora's entrance was different to the other girls, this date seems like it will be different to the other girls, and if she walks that will make me even more suspicious that she was brought in to play the part of "the sexy one who makes the other girls jealous"

Anyway, JMO. laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:02 am

I love Elora she is actually my favourite (with Elise and Tara close behind). Bring on the overnight! To me as I said before, it is nooo coincidence she entered the first cocktail party while Matty was talking to Laura. JMO.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:03 am

Oh @Bobette I love it. And you know what it's probably half true. @Katiebelle I think that ithe overnight will be offered, Matty will acted shocked and stunned and then say something about respecting the process and the girl too much and we will be left hanging. SM will absolutely go into meltdown. Remember the Bachelor screens at 7.30pm and lots of families watch it together. No one wants to be watching that with their kids sitting on their couch with them!
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:00 pm

I think it's possible that instead of a group date in Ep 8. Laura gets a SD and Elora gets the overnight date. Hence the reason Laura is upset at the CP, because they must come back from the overnight and Elora has a rose. All JMO.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:27 am

ssin0547 wrote:I think it's possible that instead of a group date in Ep 8. Laura gets a SD and Elora gets the overnight date. Hence the reason Laura is upset at the CP, because they must come back from the overnight and Elora has a rose. All JMO.

This is an interesting thought. The only thing giving me pause is The foxtel description says 1 lucky bachelorette gets a second single date? but you are correct it doesn't mention a group date? scratch

The foxtel guides say ep 7 wake boarding date(imo elise) and mattys sister episode. Episode 8 the supposedly overnight date(imo elora) and ?????? . Episode 9 imo Taras second single date - it says - Matty takes one lucky lady on a Moroccan inspired single date. Later, four Bachelorettes join Matty on a special group date. Finally, who will be sent home in a heart breaking rose ceremony? What is that special group date??????
Episode 10 1st SD for someone?.....

@mercieme sorry to ask but i'm confused again and i know you have this all worked out bestbud! but is Taras Moroccan date before lauras 2nd SD or after? because if its before then it would have to be episode 8?? And when is Elises hockey/boat date? i thought it was before lauras 2nd SD??? :crazed
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:06 am

ssin0547 wrote:I think it's possible that instead of a group date in Ep 8. Laura gets a SD and Elora gets the overnight date. Hence the reason Laura is upset at the CP, because they must come back from the overnight and Elora has a rose. All JMO.

Yes this could fit IMO, good thinking.  

Possible scenario: Both dates are on the Nepean river so they could carpool up there, give Laura her date first then ship her back on a budget greyhound bus (only half joking laugh out loud).  The next day, Elora gets her date at the rock pools and gets to stay overnight.  That would definitely be enough to bring Laura to tears IMO and I wouldn't blame her.  

It would have to be Thursday's ep though because in the sneak peak of Wednesday's CP, Laura's not in her "crying dress".
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:11 am

@leapoffaith...np girl. In real life, Laura's date was filmed between April 4-6 (going by DT article published April 7th that her 2nd date was a cruise on the Nepean River). Tara's Moroccan themed date was filmed on April 8th per matrix BTS pics. Elise's hockey/yacht date was filmed on April 11th also per BTS matrix pics.

I think @ssin0547 makes a good point that Laura's date might also be on Thursday's Episode 7 since no group date was mentioned in the Foxtel episode guide. However the issue with this is that the speculated RC for Episode 8 is the SC where Laura is seen crying and standing beside Jen in the RC line up. Laura's position at the RC line up in that SC would imply that she didn't have a rose yet. I just can't believe Laura would go for a single date and not get a rose from Matty, thoughts? The only other possibility is if the crying SC is epsiode 9 and not episode 8. This would mean that the SC where Jen's hair is center part and shown sitting beside Flo (who has a rose for some reason, can see the stalk of the flower in the SC) would have to be Episode 8 because we have not RC line up available for this and we can't tell who has roses or not. Actually now that I see Flo with a flower in that SC where she is siting beside Jen (center part hair style); I don't think it can be Episode 8 CP so now I am back to the SC where Laura is crying as the Episode 8 RC....hope I haven't confused y'all  dizzy

CP SC Analysis based on Jen's outfits and hairstyles
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4288p672-bachelor-australia-season-5-matty-johnson-screencaps-sleuthing-spoilers-discussion

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:22 am

@mercieme your post has made me  dizzy laugh out loud

FWIW I do think Elora and Laura's dates have to be either the same episode or back to back episodes (if we are being shown everything in chronological order) because they are both on the Nepean and there is no way Ch 10 are paying for two separate trips IMO. They would have shipped the crew & equipment up there and filmed both dates within a few days IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:24 am

I just discovered that Flo had a rose prior to RC in SC Set number 3 in quoted post below (original SCs by poster SugarandSpice based on Jen's different outfits and hairstyles). If that's the case this is IMO most likely the CP for Episode 9; we know Tara gets a second SD on this episode and 4 bachelorettes were taken on a GD with Matty per the Foxtel episode 9 description. So IMO Flo got the GD rose for Epsiode 9.

So in summary, IMO SC set number 2 are from Episode 8 RC (where Laura is crying) and I maintain that even if she was on a SD on this episode, it looks like she had no rose prior to RC which is kinda suspect and makes no sense to me. SC set number 3 IMO are from Episode 9 since Flo had a rose prior to RC. Hope this makes sense now.

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 63 Img_0220
Source: My SC from Poster Allaboutlove's Season Promo Vid

mercieme wrote:Poster SugarandSpice had made below the CP SCs below from the season promo. Noting below the SCs for the episodes wehave already seen and the ones still outstanding.

SC set number 1: from Episode 4 CP
SC set number 2: TBD
SC set number 3: TBD
SC set number 4: from upcoming Episode 7 CP (thumbnail pic from episode promo posted on TenPlay)

IMO SC set numbers 2 and 3 are going to be from upcoming episodes 8 & 9 (TBD which SC set matches what episode)...so Jen is still going to be around for the next 2 weeks and the drama still continues despite Matty's sister showing up on Episode 7 no no

SugarAndSpice wrote:I have grouped some of the SC into my thoughts on the CP. I have Jen being in three different dresses for upcoming CP (in no particular order)

1. Red dress, hair down, straight (elora, stephanie and Leah all present with Jen in same outfit at different times)
2. Purple satin like dress, hair down wavy, middle part (Elise present in red dress, flo with hair up in black top)
3. Navy(?) dress, hair wavy side part (same CP as Laura crying)
4. Just another CP grouping with Simone, Flo and Elora
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 63 Cp110
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 63 Cp210
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 63 Screen14[/url]
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 63 Cp410

Source: Tenplay all my sc's

Last edited by mercieme on Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:28 am; edited 1 time in total

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:27 am

Flo could've gotten a CP rose after the secret garden or something like Laura did. It's not necessarily from a date especially because we haven't really seen GD roses this season.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:30 am

@Bobette...sorry girl, I tried...I was trying to convince myself it's not possible for Laura not have a rose prior to RC based on the line up but who knows what's going on in that SC set number 2 where she is crying and then standing beside Jen.

@brownravens...yes the secret garden is also a possiblilty but there was a GD on that Epsiode 9 and IMO there will be a rose given to someone so yeah could be Flo or like you said, it could be from the secret garden.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

+37
ssin0547
Katiebelle
Dirty Street Pie
natik
spangler
Billysmom
solaroo
dolcimumma
AprilApril
Bumbleguild
Enough