SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 62 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Storybook Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:38 pm

Bobette wrote:
brownravens wrote:Yeah does Elora even get to the F4? I don't think there are enough screen caps top prove this... Elise, Florence, Laura and Tara seem like they have a few more than she does.

If the overnight date episode takes out the inflatable swan/lagoon kissing screen cap and the peeking through the curtains screen cap - which evidence IMO suggests it will - then I don't think we have any further SCs of Elora?  Maybe she's the one who walks out.  That might be the only (ONLY) thing that can save Matty from not looking like a dog for "overnighting" her and not taking her to F1.

I had suggested this same scenario in one of my posts.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Storybook Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:40 pm

Some women don't even tell if they have kissed Matty after their SD. Owning up to having sex (if it happened) IMO isn't something a woman would share with everyone else.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:41 pm

Bobette wrote:
brownravens wrote:Yeah does Elora even get to the F4? I don't think there are enough screen caps top prove this... Elise, Florence, Laura and Tara seem like they have a few more than she does.

If the overnight date episode takes out the inflatable swan/lagoon kissing screen cap and the peeking through the curtains screen cap - which evidence IMO suggests it will - then I don't think we have any further SCs of Elora?  Maybe she's the one who walks out.  That might be the only (ONLY) thing that can save Matty from not looking like a dog for "overnighting" her and not taking her to F1.

OO good theory @bobette. I find it surprising that BachAU haven't been publicising this "overnight date" themselves this week. Does Matty's sister really rate higher than an overnight date?
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:42 pm

@Storybook I know but how would Elora be able to hide an overnight date? the logistics of this ensure it would have been a real time bombshell for the contestants IMO.

ETA - in the US Bach Nick Viall having had sex before the show with one of the contestants was a storyline for like 3 episodes and dominated the premiere. Producers love sex related bombshells because it provides great drama. There is no way if an overnight date happened that they didn't tell the girls to stir the pot.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:46 pm

brownravens wrote:@Storybook I know but how would Elora be able to hide an overnight date? the logistics of this ensure it would have been a real time bombshell for the contestants IMO.

Sorry you misunderstand me. All the women know about the overnight date and apparently it does cause problems amongst them. I was referring to watching what happened and hearing all that was said might be hard for the F1. I doubt Elora would've shared every intimate detail with the women, but that's JMO.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:47 pm

SugarAndSpice wrote:
Bobette wrote:

OO good theory @bobette. I find it surprising that BachAU haven't been publicising this "overnight date" themselves this week. Does Matty's sister really rate higher than an overnight date?

That's because BachAU seem to very much live in the now, and can't cope with 2 things at once, so Matty's sister and Scandalous Leah are Wednesday night, then we'll get the super surprise overnight date and all the drama surrounding it on Thusday night. And BachAU seem to think that drama outrates building relationships.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:50 pm

CMIIW but I remember an article (maybe DM or someone else) wrote regarding Matty being the first Bachelor to have sex in the mansion or something?? and everyone was saying thats impossible...but what if the story wasn't completely false but the info they received was wrong....maybe they were hinting at this overnight date.... no idea just a thought..
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:54 pm

@Storybook Oh right! Got ya - depends on whether she watches or not eh?
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:57 pm

Bobette wrote:

If the overnight date episode takes out the inflatable swan/rockpool kissing screen cap and the peeking through the curtains screen cap - which evidence IMO suggests it will - then I don't think we have any further SCs of Elora?  Maybe she's the one who walks out.  That might be the only (ONLY) thing that can save Matty from not looking like a dog for "overnighting" her and not taking her to F1.

IA and If Elora and Matty like you say "overnighted"  giggling Wouldn't Elora feel used if she didn't get to f1 .... who knows maybe shes the fizzle relationship matty keeps eluding to in interviews Suspect
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:41 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:
Bobette wrote:

If the overnight date episode takes out the inflatable swan/rockpool kissing screen cap and the peeking through the curtains screen cap - which evidence IMO suggests it will - then I don't think we have any further SCs of Elora?  Maybe she's the one who walks out.  That might be the only (ONLY) thing that can save Matty from not looking like a dog for "overnighting" her and not taking her to F1.

IA and If Elora and Matty like you say "overnighted"  giggling Wouldn't Elora feel used if she didn't get to f1 .... who knows maybe shes the fizzle relationship matty keeps eluding to in interviews Suspect

Hang on - Isn't Elora one of the sleuthed final 7 by @mercieme.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3880p12-bachelor-australia-season-5-matty-johnson-media-social-media-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers#1203829

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:56 pm

Yeah I just had the same thought @Katiebelle - she still may leave, but apparently not for a while...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:17 pm

I am wondering if this overnight date just ends up being another typical TPTB over dramatised storm in a teacup.

It just seems so out of sync with the storyline of this season.

Matty has repeatedly said he wasn't going to be all "Kissy Monster" with the girls and he hasn't. I think, so far, he has been very respectful so this just seems very out of character of what he says he wants and how he has acted.

Do you think there might be some reasonable explanation - like they are going to a mutual friends wedding or... or .... I can't think of another or! - I'm clutching at straws here!

Anyway - one thing is for certain, when the episode airs the general viewing public is going to be shocked and SM is going to go batsh!t.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

+37
ssin0547
Katiebelle
Dirty Street Pie
natik
spangler
Billysmom
solaroo
dolcimumma
AprilApril
Bumbleguild
Enough