SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 64 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:33 am

ok i think i get it thanks laugh out loud :gotcha: So @ssin0547 may be right in thinking Laura gets a 2nd SD in Episode 8...probably meets Matty at the Nepean because thats where he stayed the night with Elora......but Laura doesn't get a rose? WOW could the i don't want kids come up here??
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by mercieme Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:36 am

@leapoffaith......If Laura does not get a rose (again this is based on that RC line up SC we have being correct) on her SD; I can imagine what drama would unfold at RC and her crying in that SC actually makes more sense to me now.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:46 am

Bobette wrote:@mercieme your post has made me  dizzy laugh out loud

FWIW I do think Elora and Laura's dates have to be either the same episode or back to back episodes (if we are being shown everything in chronological order) because they are both on the Nepean and there is no way Ch 10 are paying for two separate trips IMO. They would have shipped the crew & equipment up there and filmed both dates within a few days IMO.

cantstopl Agree.  BTW could the special group date for 4 bachelorettes be the Cobie SC we have of her and Matty on the flying fox thing????
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:04 am

@Leapoffaith....girl, I can't seem to find the Cobie Flying Fox SC in the set that poster Sundy made, can you bring it over, I could very well have glossed over it, TIA.

Meanwhile Flo has another CP outfit that she has yet to wear and not in the SC sets we have...so I think we are up to 10 episodes of CP SCs now based on Flo's outfit, she is wearing a strapless outfit with lacey white sleeves. I wonder if this is the F4 to F3 RC because she is sitting on a couch at the mansion. I am not sure if she is looking at someone or just sitting and waiting alone like they typically make them do before the F4 to F3 RC.

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 64 Img_0221
Source: My SC from Poster Allaboutlove's Season Promo Vid

Last edited by mercieme on Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:07 am; edited 1 time in total

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:07 am

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 64 Cp410

Source: Tenplay all my sc's

I think that these are 2 different cocktail parties as the bottom matches Tara's CP outfit from Episode 5 where Sian was eliminated. Leah was wearing maroon too and could be the person in background not Elora.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:11 am

@brownravens....good catch, yeah that's Tara's skirt from Episode 5 in your bottom SC. The SC on top is for sure the Epsiode 7 CP as it can be seen on the preview posted to TenPlay website. I can't view it but that exact pic is the thumbnail for that video and that's how I knew it was for Episode 7.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:30 am

@brownravens @mercieme Yup different CP. Originally I thought the red dress could be Elora (in the bottom Pic). But the red dress is actually Leah.

I couldn't find the post the other day to correct. I'll look for it now
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:44 am

Post (way back when) has now been updated with CP correction. See below with new CP SC linked together, from episode 7 sneak peak

SugarAndSpice wrote:

snipped
5. CP coming up in episode 7
snipped
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 64 Cp411

Source: Tenplay

ETA - IMO the girls in the bottom shot are (Left to right) Jen, Leah, Sharlene, Cobie (?), Simone, Flo, Elora (both hidden), and Steph
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:03 am

@mercieme found it! it took me ages though :crazed

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 64 DzkC1FD

@Bobette SC
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:09 am

Yay!!! @leapoffaith....ok that Cobie pic was reported by Daily Telegraph in the same article as Tara's helicopter Cottage Point lunch date. So me thinks Cobie has a second SD that is not shown in the season promo; I say that because it does not look like an SQT to me but we shall see. It will be interesting if all his F7 girls got second SDs.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:40 am

I've added stack of CP photos in the sticky thread. Let me know if I've missed any CP (upcoming). I will update when new SC come out Smiley
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:45 am

Thanks @SugarandSpice...well captured yes

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

+37
ssin0547
Katiebelle
Dirty Street Pie
natik
spangler
Billysmom
solaroo
dolcimumma
AprilApril
Bumbleguild
Enough