SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 72 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 72 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by SugarAndSpice Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:31 pm

just to avoid confusion, im talking about these SC's

From episode 6 with tara
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 72 Screen21

Sundy wrote:
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 72 Img_1640
Source: Tenplay
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 72 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by ssin0547 Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:32 pm

I am so ready for Elise to shine. I want to know what the big thing is next Wed to finally want to take her on an SD.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:37 pm

ssin0547 wrote:I am so ready for Elise to shine. I want to know what the big thing is next Wed to finally want to take her on an SD.

@ssin0547....it could be Papa Stacy was the magic touch....but we will see Smiley Maybe all of a sudden he realized how much they have in common. IMO Elise is the best fit on paper out of the girls remaining professionally and outdoor activities overall wise.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:41 pm

It just seems so weird that it takes him a good...what 6 weeks? to notice how great she is and take her to F2? I mean he gave Alix a SD before her. It's just so weird to me.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:51 pm

ssin0547 wrote:It just seems so weird that it takes him a good...what 6 weeks? to notice how great she is and take her to F2? I mean he gave Alix a SD before her. It's just so weird to me.

Re the bold, the GD where we are speculating that she got the SQT occurred the first week of April right after Elora's Nepean River date (exact timing unknown) but it was for sure before April 8th which was Tara's Morrocan themed date. Elise got her hockey/yacht SD on April 11th. They filmed for almost 12 weeks by my calculation.

IMO though, that yacht was not booked overnight, production would have secured it ahead of time and someone was going to get it. The part I am curious the most about is from the BTS pics we got, Matty stopped beofre their date to get a large bouquet of flowers....I want to know what those flowers were for, I know that Elise's birthday was in April (won't put the exact date down but it was some time before her SD).

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:53 pm

Yes. Leah did mention they celebrated Elise 30th birthday

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:00 pm

mercieme wrote:
ssin0547 wrote:I am so ready for Elise to shine. I want to know what the big thing is next Wed to finally want to take her on an SD.

@ssin0547....it could be Papa Stacy was the magic touch....but we will see Smiley Maybe all of a sudden he realized how much they have in common. IMO Elise is the best fit on paper out of the girls remaining professionally and outdoor activities overall wise.

I agree @mercieme, IMO Papa Stacy will say all the things Elise is too modest to say herself and a lightbulb will go on over Matty's head. Let's not forget they spammed Stacy family photos all over Twitter last week - laying the foundations for this IMO as Papa is now familiar to us even if only on a subconscious level and has been established as a good/funny guy.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:05 pm

Bobette wrote:
mercieme wrote:

I agree @mercieme, IMO Papa Stacy will say all the things Elise is too modest to say herself and a lightbulb will go on over Matty's head.  Let's not forget they spammed Stacy family photos all over Twitter last week - laying the foundations for this IMO as Papa is now familiar to us even if only on a subconscious level and has been established as a good/funny guy.

That's actually a really good point. I have been questioning that taco photo for over a week now in my head. I don't know if we have ever had a family photo published before? And surely they would need consent?  Would a family by so open to it being put out there if their daughter was at home heartbroken? Perhaps it was a fine deal during production though? HTD aside
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:10 pm

It was totally out of left field for them to post that family photo and the one of her hockey mates. When I was copying the posts over I thought I must have accidentally clicked on Elise's page or something. I don't recall it ever happening before.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:16 pm

@Sundy.....you are correct, family personal pics have never been blasted on the show's SM platform ever in the history of this show.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:04 am

Great catch on those past screencaps @mercieme and them being related to Elise yes 

The family pics and then Elise's dad coming in to be her wingman is very interesting too. Still, it kind of bums me out that Elise had to ask for a SD and now her dad being her wingman. I just think she deserves a man who would want to chase her (any woman I think deserves that)  Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 72 4256136633

So far Elise has done lots of the chasing and it reminds me a lot of Matty himself who also chased but even more work on Elise's part. I'd think if Matty had already chatted to Elise and she was genuinely seen as a frontrunner by other contestants, that Matty would have given her a SD and long before she asked for one  scratch

Looking forward to more SCs to help solidify and confirm if Elise is indeed in F2. If she is F2? Then the Matty 2.0 script for Elise will be even more heightened given how much of a slow burn her story is and how much she (her dad too) had to to work for it/chase... sad
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:59 am

Just a thought I had after reading your comment AAL. I think there's a big possibility that this season, they're giving us the straight up Matty/Laura love story because they don't want to pee us off like they did with Richie's season. I don't think they want to pee us off because I think they're banking heavily on Sophie's season to really bring it home ratings wise. I just got that feeling after Sophie's promo and while trying to figure out what they're doing this season.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

+37
ssin0547
Katiebelle
Dirty Street Pie
natik
spangler
Billysmom
solaroo
dolcimumma
AprilApril
Bumbleguild
Enough