SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 74 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 74 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Billysmom Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:56 pm

I think matty loves the banter with Laura, jmo. And I enjoy it as well...I don't see their conversation as abrasive (though I still haven't figured out how I feel about her convos in the house) but as very playful, as a coverup for the fact that they are almost scared of their mutual attraction, jmo
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 74 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:06 pm

brownravens wrote:I would actually be impressed if Elora doesn't make F4 over someone like Tara because IMO those two had better convos etc. Maybe Matty does actually use his head when thinking about love which would be a pleasant surprise.

Part of the feel good factor of Snez was they also made sure the audience knew and understood their problems, in fact they had a whole ad dedicated to major chemistry but major (geo) problems. if Laura get none of that it will be surprising because they'll be no barriers.

Re the bold, IMO Laura's barrier is letting go to fall in love per what she wrote down as her fear on the Boxing BTS pics spoiled. It could be producer induced, I have no idea but that's the story plot they are going with for Laura IMO. As I said in earlier posts, I don't see Laura as vested in Matty as he is in her yet; maybe she will get there. IMO Elora is the most vested of the current IMO top 4 (Flo, Elora, Laura, Tara).

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:16 pm

@mercieme I understand that's been storyboarded but on Tim's season Anna's commitment phobia/never had a boyfriend was central aspect of the season. Similar with Snez and Alex.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by solaroo Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:34 pm

mercieme wrote:
brownravens wrote:I would actually be impressed if Elora doesn't make F4 over someone like Tara because IMO those two had better convos etc. Maybe Matty does actually use his head when thinking about love which would be a pleasant surprise.

Part of the feel good factor of Snez was they also made sure the audience knew and understood their problems, in fact they had a whole ad dedicated to major chemistry but major (geo) problems. if Laura get none of that it will be surprising because they'll be no barriers.

Re the bold, IMO Laura's barrier is letting go to fall in love per what she wrote down as her fear on the Boxing BTS pics spoiled. It could be producer induced, I have no idea but that's the story plot they are going with for Laura IMO. As I said in earlier posts, I don't see Laura as vested in Matty as he is in her yet; maybe she will get there. IMO Elora is the most vested of the current IMO top 4 (Flo, Elora, Laura, Tara).

Was actually thinking the very same thing.  And frankly, at this point in the show, from Laura's point of view, there are still a lot of other contenders in the house and she would be right IMO to remain a little guarded when that fact was in her face everyday.  I don't think we could read too much into her any having any appearance of not letting go completely for that reason alone.
solaroo
solaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:45 pm

Billysmom wrote:I think matty loves the banter with Laura, jmo. And I enjoy it as well...I don't see their conversation as abrasive (though I still haven't figured out how I feel about her convos in the house) but as very playful, as a coverup for the fact that they are almost scared of their mutual attraction, jmo
I agree

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:51 pm

*Note*: Some great discussions, but before this thread gets too off-topic, just a reminder this is the SC thread. Any posts that are general discussion and not related to SCs in some way can be posted in the F1-F4 or Episode threads. TYSM

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:07 pm

@solaroo I'm really interested to see what prompts Laura's CP tears. I wonder if it's related to her losing her perception she's not his "favourite". Because she herself has said in an interview that she is one of his fave girl which IMO is very arrogant and doesn't sound like someone who would have had reason to not open up.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:32 pm

Florence wearing the spotty/starry dress that we thought Elise was wearing on that date... Turns out it could be Flo on that date?

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 74 Screen10
ETA: screenshot from tenplay.com

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added source. All SCs must have a source per forum rules. TYSM)

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:41 pm

Putting the dress SCs together, they look like totally different dresses - Elise's dress the stars are spaced apart more and Florence's they're closer together

SCs of the spotty/starry dress from the season preview - currently speculated/identified as Elise in SC.  
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 74 Img_1331Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 74 Img_1425
Sundy's scs from tenplay.com
From https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4383-bachelor-australia-season-5-matty-johnson-sleuthed-scs-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers#1225084
spangler wrote:Florence wearing the spotty/starry dress that we thought Elise was wearing on that date... Turns out it could be Flo on that date?

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 74 Screen10
ETA: screenshot from tenplay.com

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:18 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:55 pm

Just posting this here because I noticed in the last episodes that Laura's hair was longer (so extensions) so it may be she wears her hair long in upcoming episodes.

Just something to look out for when matching SCs and length of hair and even color (it can seem a bit lighter too in different lighting)

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 74 C5541a0f6395618a644be35107ca1ed3
source
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Emayem Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:03 am

Just throwing another possibility out there.. Does anyone think maybe any of the screencaps of Laura and Lisa crying at a cocktail party could be episode 9 after the group date? Family visits (or lack of, for some girls) could get them a bit emotional. They are 2 girls who have played it pretty cool up until this point so I would be surprised to see them crying over other girls getting time with Matty ahead of them.

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

+37
ssin0547
Katiebelle
Dirty Street Pie
natik
spangler
Billysmom
solaroo
dolcimumma
AprilApril
Bumbleguild
Enough