SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #7

Page 20 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #7 - Page 20 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #7

Post by Cila51290 Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:38 am

Couldn't he just renew the lease? I don't know how it is over in Wisconsin but I renew my lease every 2 years here in ny and I've been living in the same apartment for the past 10 years. It looks like he's been living in that same apt since maybe around July 27th of 2015 based on his IG pic, but who knows. JMO
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #7 - Page 20 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #7

Post by Acrunch Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:40 am

So much for Peter being boring! Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #7 - Page 20 1f601
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:41 am

Maybe he's moving into the lake house until...
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:44 am

@emusha I love your post, and ITA with the scenarios listed and your thought process.

I think we need to be wary of jumping to the conclusions that he's definitely moving just because he got a storage facility. I know people who put things in storage for multiple reasons, not always having to do with moving. & it seems he thinks it's too big after all. One scenario that's happened with people I know is getting it online or over the phone & the facilities list their units in dimensions and people make mistakes getting sizes too big or small because they didn't see it in person, and when you get there you're like 'oh sh*t'.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:45 am

Cila51290 wrote:Couldn't he just renew the lease? I don't know how it is over in Wisconsin but I renew my lease every 2 years here in ny and I've been living in the same apartment for the past 10 years. It looks like he's been living in that same apt since maybe around July 27th of 2015 based on his IG pic, but who knows. JMO

This would line up with a June 30th lease end date. I don't think he wants to pay for an Apartment in Madison if he is doing the roadshow or moving to another city. No matter F1 or F2 I don't see Peter going back to Madison for good. Leases can be what ever length you and the owner agre to. I rent my old lace out I have 1 year, 18 month and 2 year leases on it.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:46 am

@ReneeM we are speculating...it's what we do here!

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:47 am

@Tiggerlgh I know. I'm just adding another scenario that potentially has nothing to do with him moving at all.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:49 am

ReneeM wrote:@emusha I love your post, and ITA with the scenarios listed and your thought process.

I think we need to be wary of jumping to the conclusions that he's definitely moving just because he got a storage facility. I know people who put things in storage for multiple reasons, not always having to do with moving. & it seems he thinks it's too big after all. One scenario that's happened with people I know is getting it online or over the phone & the facilities list their units in dimensions and people make mistakes getting sizes too big or small because they didn't see it in person, and when you get there you're like 'oh sh*t'.

aha! that's definitely worth considering -- so we should watch his movements in the next weeks to see if he actually did move out of the apartment or not.

and thanks good to know it makes senseto someone else Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #7 - Page 20 1377737533 Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #7 - Page 20 2498057887
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:51 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I disagree that it only looks that way to die-hard sleuthing fans. In fact, I'd say the opposite considering I personally know at least 5 people who are watching this show for the first time ever and none of them sleuth at all and are not even aware of this forum. All of them however have followed Peter on his IG and ALL of them have told me that they think he is going to win because of his likes and specifically stating no guy if he doesn't win would be liking those types of things and if he did they would think he's totally crazy. And these are non-spoiled non-sleuthers saying this. So again, if Peter is F2 and not F1 then yes I do think he has some serious issues with his SM activity and yes I do know that those who are not die-hards will see it that way.

jmo

Haha! Do we have common friends coz my non-sleuther friends who follow him think the same. laugh out loud laugh out loud They normally just go based on the edit and SM and they loved him initially but find him annoying now coz of his attention seeking SM behavior (JTheirO). They think he is winning though coz they can't fathom a F2 behaving like him on SM.  Suspect

Seeking so much external validation/attention from random internet posters does indicate extreme insecurity IMO. I believe most of the Bach contestants exhibit these characteristics IMO but Peter is taking it to a whole new level and we are not even halfway into the season yet. People can see him as just having fun with the whole experience but IMO irrespective of him being F1 or F2, his SM behavior reeks of desperation and narcissism IMO.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:06 am

Everyone in this franchise likes encouraging comments about themselves, IMO. I don't think anyone is worse than anyone in this scenario. I'd be liking comments too if I were on this show. JMO
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:08 am

@emusha always enjoy reading your posts, no matter if F1/F2 definitely making some big moves with his business..

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:10 am

@ReneeM though on second thought moving out on June 25th very much indicates an end of month moving out of an apartment situation imo. and the large space he got also indicates he expected there to be enough space to fill up with his things. Unless he's having someone else sublease and he had to move some of his furniture for them but it looked like even his big couch had no pillows on it so it seemed he was even moving that. So some indicators pointing toward him moving apt rather than simply storing stuff.
all imo
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #7

+79
rinacabigas
Brill
Imp
Pattycake92
BachelorBabe512