SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #7

Page 21 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #7 - Page 21 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #7

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:11 pm

Some think he is being cordial by liking posts, some see it as an issue with him since he has been doing it all along. There is nothing wrong with both views. Each side can say it as many times as they like.

One view isn't wrong just as much as it isn't correct.

We speculate, all opinions are welcomed, just as always!

@emusha that was a fantastic post. Thanks for taking the time to list it all indicating both scenarios. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #7 - Page 21 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #7

Post by emusha Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:16 pm

@Carine and I enjoy reading yours bestbud!

agreed...big moves in store for PK...we shall see where they may lead.

Whatever the case may be, having been close to the world of entrepreneurs for many years, I do honestly appreciate and admire his business work ethic - it's so refreshing in the time of entitled reality tv stars who are trying to squeeze every buck out of their instagram follower numbers. He's putting his all into his business as it appears he'd been doing for years and I really respect that wherever he may end up. Good on somebody to use this attention in such a diligent and focused manner.

all imo
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:16 pm

Acrunch wrote:So much for Peter being boring! Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #7 - Page 21 1f601
Right?! He's been one of the most entertaining post show imo & definitely my fave follow laugh out loud

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:27 pm

Peter has a passionate and loyal fan base on SM IMO. I hope that if Rachel chose him as her F1 she never airs any tifs with Peter....because IMO she will get dragged. Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #7 - Page 21 1f636  Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #7 - Page 21 1f633
All JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:31 pm

Seabear wrote:Peter has a passionate and loyal fan base on SM IMO. I hope that if Rachel chose him as her F1 she never airs any tifs with Peter....because IMO she will get dragged. Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #7 - Page 21 1f636  Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #7 - Page 21 1f633
All JMO
Don't get it twisted, Rachel also has her own faction on SM that will drag Peter, his fans, and anyone who wants to try her. Hopefully she won't be ugly enough to air out her drama with whoever her F1 is on SM though Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #7 - Page 21 263a

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:33 pm

I think it works both ways, as we saw during Andi/Josh breakup.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:38 pm

@ReneeM  I am not getting anything twisted. I am well aware Rachel has her own passionate and loyal fanbase. I was making a comment about Peter's fanbase. And I stand by my opinion.

The level of Peter love reminds me of the last Bachelor and his followers were never easy on his lady IMO. So IMO that same situation could happen again. The fierce lady love for these guys is real IMO.
All JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:02 pm

ReneeM wrote:
Seabear wrote:Peter has a passionate and loyal fan base on SM IMO. I hope that if Rachel chose him as her F1 she never airs any tifs with Peter....because IMO she will get dragged. Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #7 - Page 21 1f636  Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #7 - Page 21 1f633
All JMO
Don't get it twisted, Rachel also has her own faction on SM that will drag Peter, his fans, and anyone who wants to try her. Hopefully she won't be ugly enough to air out her drama with whoever her F1 is on SM though Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #7 - Page 21 263a

honestly I don't see any of the top contenders having sm quabbles if they're f1. I do think all of them and the lead are sooo above that imo This is also an older group of ppl.
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:06 pm

emusha wrote:
ReneeM wrote:
All JMO

honestly I don't see any of the top contenders having sm quabbles if they're f1. I do think all of them and the lead are sooo above that imo This is also an older group of ppl.

Not the contestants the fans will be the issue.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:10 pm

from what I understood @seabear is discussing rachel and her f1 "airing tifs" on sm and how the fans would react?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:10 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
emusha wrote:
ReneeM wrote:

The fans always have "issues", it's what they do! It's happening as we speak. Some people are crazy!

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:15 pm

julychild wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:
emusha wrote:

The fans always have "issues", it's what they do! It's happening as we speak. Some people are crazy!
This is the truth!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #7

+79
rinacabigas
Brill
Imp
Pattycake92
BachelorBabe512