SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #7

Page 58 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #7 - Page 58 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #7

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:28 am

What proof is there that Rachel is with Peter in Wisconsin this weekend and what proof is there that she has gone to him for all SHV? By all, how many is all?

Is this weekend before after or during his IG of his Grandmother? TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71478

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #7 - Page 58 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #7

Post by Norcalgal Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:32 am

For a contestant who many think is the F2, he has more posts in his threads than any other contestant! Admittedly the posts are not always about Peter though!

I almost feel badly for men who are as beautiful as Peter is as too often they are judged solely on their appearance rather than their personal qualities. The Peter I see has many layers and appears quite guarded with his heart. He's an interesting man who certainly seems to offer much more than a typical personal trainer.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5316

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookworm85 Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:32 am

In this interview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NERXIw6a8us the interviewer asks Rachel if she has to be in secret or does she get to see her fiance, and Rachel nods and says they get to see each other here and there. IMO, this confirms SHV are a part of this season.
Bookworm85
Bookworm85

Female Posts : 439

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:33 am

Maybe it's not Peter's job keeping him in WI, but his pup? Maybe they're holed up in a pet friendly hotel near Madison with their dogs during the week? giggling

No seriously, I'd say Bryan has more SHV potential, but that's just because he's so quiet on SM. He hasn't been spotted travelling, so it's hard to know if he has. For all we know, he could just be heart-broken and that's why he's quiet. I still see clues for both to be honest, but leaning towards Bryan because of Watchgate.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:38 am

Well, the Janesville Holiday Inn is not pet friendly. :detective
What has me confused is why Peter can not get subs for his schedule, change his schedule up etc for an SHV? It's not like he has to be in court, be in surgery, or anything life threatening. He was able to take time off for the show. So it can be done and he has done it.
Even if he didn't want to take off time during the week, it doesn't seem like there is anything stopping him on a weekend. JMO.
Then again maybe he has and no one has picked up on it.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:46 am; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:45 am

Not trying to be snarky, rude, argumentative or beat that poor dead horsey... But I don't understand why Rachel would have to go to him.  Can someone please explain?

In all the years and all the different type jobs, some similar, many vastly different, both have traveled.  Maybe with the exception of Andi and Josh who lived minutes from each other.  Sometimes one has to farther than the other.  And sometimes it would be closer to ones home base, but both end up taking some time off and traveling, and that could be early, mid, late week or weekend.  

Why is Peter the exception and she has to do all the work, effort and travel to have a SHV with and near him?

Again, not trying to be snarky or rude, just generally trying to understand.  

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:50 am

Seabear wrote:@adf23 Wow!! If Rachel gives up her law career to become a personal trainer with Peter.....then Wow! Also if Rachel is already accommodating her life around Peter for the SHV's because of his job when other F1's have been Trainers and managed to meet in LA for SHV's....again Wow! Rachel is definitely captivated by Peter so maybe she is his ultimate fangirl...again Wow! It is like Peter was the Bachelor and Rachel his F1....again Wow! IMO and IMO......
All JMO

Did I give my opinion on whether I think what I typed, is ideal for ME, and my life? No, I did not. But I am not them. There is no emotion behind my previous post- I am just stating what I believe to be true. jmo.

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:59 am

Insta story allows you to post videos from your camera roll. So I think it's important to note the tags of Peter when he's at classes or out and about around Madison as opposed to what he's posting. 

Since TOG doesn't have tags enabled it's been almost impossible to track him. It's very blantant hiding one contestant and very blantant hey look at me I'm still home from Peter. It's very interesting to me why that is.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:00 am

Kashathediva wrote:Well, the Janesville Holiday Inn is not pet friendly. :detective
What has me confused is why Peter can not get subs for his schedule, change his schedule up etc for an SHV? It's not like he has to be in court, be in surgery, or anything life threatening. He was able to take time off for the show. So it can be done and he has done it.
Even if he didn't want to take off time during the week, it doesn't seem like there is anything stopping him on a weekend. JMO.
Then again maybe he has and no one has picked up on it.

Peter's schedule for what he is doing is on both his website, as well as that other Kamps Fit website. When there is a sub, it is listed, clear as day. Right about now, I am sure business is up, and I would imagine that MANY people, at least in part, are only attending Peter's sessions because they want to meet him, or work out with him, specifically.

I mention this because it's not like his schedule can list him on the website on a particular day, then when clients arrive, they have someone else leading the session. The website has to actually be factual, the reputation of his business depends on it.

If Rachel is willing to travel to him, who are we to say what is right and wrong? Also, for all we know, she is doing all of the traveling to him now, because he is moving relocating permanently, to be with her.

And Peter aside, Rachel is tagged everywhere, at all times of the day. I have to wonder if she is even working more than a VERY part time schedule.

In addition, I did not say that I think she is giving up her career as an attorney to support a personal trainer. But it has to make one wonder, what is she doing? Why is she doing these sessions and having them captured on film? For fun?

JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:00 am

When I believe something may be true, it's usually because of sleuthing, finding facts or clues. I would love to know what clues or what sleuthing has been done to make one feel that Peter is on a SHV this weekend and Rachel is with him?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71478

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:24 am

Let's just call the Janesville Holiday Inn and ask for them and see if we get connected to their room Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #7 - Page 58 3806527698

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:27 am

Ilovepeter wrote:
reason wrote:
Ilovepeter wrote:Well said @kashathediva and @guardianangel. I agree this is not typical F1 behavior. I'm 95% sure he is not F1. I was 90% sure earlier this evening ;)

I am 1000% sure he is final 1. IMHO

Sometimes things are not clear but here is something to think about.  They can have a SHV anytime in the week, but also remember Rachel is use to Long Distance relationship and she only has 1 month left to go before they are together, this is a piece of cake for her.  They got this Peter fans keep the faith. IMHO
I wish I were as confident @reason because I love Peter. But if he's faking his SM, the show would have to be paying TOG to act like F1 on SM by not posting at all.  Frankly, TOG seems to have disappeared physically and on SM so he's probably living with Rachel at this point!

Also, what reason could there possibly be that Peter and Rachel are not seeing one another if he's F1? I can't imagine it's his business.  The only thing I can think of is that maybe in exchange for being able to tell everyone she's engaged, TPTB told her she can't see her F1 and spoil things.

The only thing keeping me going on the Peter is F1 train is that gold "reminder" ring and knowing it is a German tradition. She loves rings (she says so in that fashion interview) so she could choose to wear any ring in place of her real engagement ring so why a plain gold band a la German engagement tradition?

Really???? Im from germany and nobody I know (asked mum and grandmum) knows about that traditon!!! We do "normal ak bling " engagement ring giggling only thing diffrend wear it on the right hand.
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #7

+79
rinacabigas
Brill
Imp
Pattycake92
BachelorBabe512