SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #7

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #7 - Page 59 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #7

Post by sfrank Sun Jul 02, 2017 2:30 pm

mindless wrote:Maybe it's not Peter's job keeping him in WI, but his pup? Maybe they're holed up in a pet friendly hotel near Madison with their dogs during the week? giggling

No seriously, I'd say Bryan has more SHV potential, but that's just because he's so quiet on SM. He hasn't been spotted travelling, so it's hard to know if he has. For all we know, he could just be heart-broken and that's why he's quiet. I still see clues for both to be honest, but leaning towards Bryan because of Watchgate.

I've watched for years but I don't sleuth all seasons....is the new standard now that F1s have to be spotted traveling to and forth to SHV?!  I'm confused by some of the messages that say that its not enough that Peter is on SM constantly.  And the fact that no one as "seen" Bryan traveling could mean he is not going to SHV.

Have F1 been spotted in recent seasons? I always thought the final couple sneaks around without being seen and that was the whole point.
Since its supposed to be "secret" afterall.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #7 - Page 59 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #7

Post by Topazgold Sun Jul 02, 2017 2:31 pm

Why did any of the Bachelorettes except for Andi & Jojo have to move? IMO because the women leads and/or F1 picks on this show almost always have to sacrifice. Not saying it's fair but that's the way for whatever it seems to be. And by sacrifice I mean move away from their family, life they have built for themselves. Heck, Rachel even said if she's willing to move for "the right reasons" this time. 

As this is an American long weekend as well, being a Canadian I'm not sure when you have off until. Is it until the Wednesday the 5th? If so, have Peter, Rachel or TOG been accounted for today? I haven't seen any mention of Peter leaving an IG story so far today & he being the most active should have posted at least half a dozen by now, laugh out loud. TOG seems to only post around scheduled show days, so IMO his sporadic posts could mean many things. Unless a slip up, a la Kaitlyn, we may have to wait another month...

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Sun Jul 02, 2017 2:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : making font default size.)

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Jul 02, 2017 2:37 pm

sfrank wrote:
mindless wrote:Maybe it's not Peter's job keeping him in WI, but his pup? Maybe they're holed up in a pet friendly hotel near Madison with their dogs during the week? giggling

No seriously, I'd say Bryan has more SHV potential, but that's just because he's so quiet on SM. He hasn't been spotted travelling, so it's hard to know if he has. For all we know, he could just be heart-broken and that's why he's quiet. I still see clues for both to be honest, but leaning towards Bryan because of Watchgate.

I've watched for years but I don't sleuth all seasons....is the new standard now that F1s have to be spotted traveling to and forth to SHV?!  I'm confused by some of the messages that say that its not enough that Peter is on SM constantly.  And the fact that no one as "seen" Bryan traveling could mean he is not going to SHV.

Have F1 been spotted in recent seasons? I always thought the final couple sneaks around without being seen and that was the whole point.

Most haven't been seen traveling in the recent past.  If spoiled it was more due to thigs like Kaitlyn's snapchat.  Nick posting in orange couch and cooking Italian,  Nicks phon call on the plane, etc.

I am not saying this is happening this year, but in the past when I had a favorite I wanted to win but was F2. I Tried to spin things in my head to try to see things that weren't there that could make him /her F1.  But was never surprised when it was who I didn't "want" it to be as I knew it was a stretch.

IMO so far in both edit and post season there is more pointing to Bryan being F1 but as I have said before I have no horse in this race and I will continue :detective .

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Sun Jul 02, 2017 2:47 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
sfrank wrote:

Most haven't been seen traveling in the recent past.  If spoiled it was more due to thigs nlike Kaitlyn's snapchat.  Nick posting in orange couch and cooking Italian,  Nicks phon call on the plane, etc.

I am not saying this is happening this year, but in the past when I had a favorite I wanted to win but was F2. I Tried to spin things in my head to try to see things that weren't there that could make him /her F1.  But was never surprised when it was who I didn't "want" it to be as I knew it was a stretch.

IMO so far in both edit and post season there is more pointing to Bryan being F1 but as u have said before I have no horse in this race and I will continue :detective .

That's what I thought - I just wanted to make sure I wasn't crazy! SM activity aside I think there's plenty of proof that Bryan is F1 and Peter is F2 without it but time will tell.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 02, 2017 2:58 pm

@sfrank Speculated F1-F2's can be on SM anywhere in the world, so often times that's not a clue IMO. What is a clue is when they are quiet, then surface on SM at the same time as the lead while a speculated SHV is taking place. This has happened with JoJo Kaitlyn and others before them.

Also we have in many past seasons sleuthed clues, SM posted where we were able to determine it was a SHV especially July 4th weekend. Fireworks, bonfires, pool's and several other clues.

Peter apparently posted an IG story of him and his grandmother. Yesterday he posted a pic of himself modelling. These are typically not things that are done when there is a SHV which for many seasons for sure has taken place July 4th weekend.

Contestants themselves admitted post filming that they travelled in disguise using wigs and hats. If Rachel was travelling to Wisconsin a city where Peter lives, I would think she would have to have one heck of a disguise especially if she was going to a hotel or where ever, since she would easily be identified as the 'ette in the hometown of the speculated F1. This is why many SHV's take place in LA in a house provided for them or in the past in another state that has nothing to do with either, Ash/JP we believe took place in a cabin in Canada, also NYC? we had a fan pic of him leaving a hotel. Nick in Toronto, couchgate, Des/Chris in a pool, Kaitlyn and Shawn I believe posted wigs post filming showing off their disguise.

I cannot see any lead or F1 going to each other's home towns for SHV's. IMO TPTB wouldn't risk them being spotted, once, let alone all SHV's. RS was told that Chantal F2 was having Thanksgiving dinner with Brad and that there was proof. Chantal was not the F1, all sleuthing pointed to Emily. Some believed Chantal was the F1 up to the FRC, others swayed towards sleuthing results. Ali was apparently single, or she chose ChrisL, sleuthing proved otherwise. Everyone has the right to believe what they want. I like facts clues and sleuthing and post my opinions as we go along.

I've asked a couple of times now because I would love more clues that point to Peter going silent on SM for days at a time or unknown whereabouts for several days at a time.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Jul 02, 2017 3:22 pm

I am not here to dash Peter's fans hope he's F1 or try to argue "I am right you are wrong". But years of reading this board and others, I learn to take a grain of salt when a sighting occurs but no picture. So I want to re-examine the Janesville sighting, and try to be as objective as possible.
So the sighting occurs on Tuesday, however, I found her trainer posted an IG story on Tuesday:

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4301p516-bachelorette-13-rachel-lindsay-episode-5-6-june-26-27-sleuthing-spoilers-2#1192795

If you search her trainer's IG, it seems she spent most of the days with him this week
His IG https://www.instagram.com/d.robalwaysopen/
Some examples:
6 days ago: https://www.instagram.com/p/BVyQt0jA-h8/?taken-by=d.robalwaysopen
caption: Me and my A-1 since Day 1 got it in today! "
4 days ago: https://www.instagram.com/p/BV2xaIsALOw/?taken-by=d.robalwaysopen
caption: Me & my Ace @therachlindsay aka @bacheloretteabc "Back in the lab today
3 days ago: https://www.instagram.com/p/BV7hdTtAGSz/?taken-by=d.robalwaysopen
caption: I was lucky enough to shoot a fitness session and spend some time on Tuesday for the incredible current #Bachelorette Rachel Lindsay.

Then Friday, 2 days ago,  she was spotted in Dallas
https://www.instagram.com/p/BV-RCqkFRwY/

So how can she travel from Dallas to Wisconsin then back to Dallas again in such a short frame?

I believe Peter was spotted with fans many times this past week. I will have a very hard time to believe in SHV, Rachel would be hid inside a house and Peter was free to go as he pleases.

We also know from Peter's IG story that he's at home Friday and Saturday.

I would love to be proved wrong. Please show me some picture proofs, thanks!
ALL JMO.
PS. I don't believe her train is part of Peter F1 conspiracy to post old pictures to throw people off. Sorry, it's just me.

Last edited by sdmom on Sun Jul 02, 2017 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Jul 02, 2017 3:23 pm

IMO SM clues and surfacing at the same time at e jus the one little piece of the puzzle.

As far as being spotted travelling, in the past some leads have ben spotted ( Jordan, Nikki) and some not ever ( Chris Roberto).

It's not an exact science folks.

Personally I hold weight in the edit. Some don't ever. Everyone has different means to make a call on the outcome but using the sum total of clues is most likely to provide an educated guess. These together with more obvious tells like snapgate etc.
We now have watchgate. Sleuthing must go on.
Heck folk were unwilling to see the kitegate evidence. :rosiecolored

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 02, 2017 3:29 pm

Seabear wrote:@adf23 Wow!! If Rachel gives up her law career to become a personal trainer with Peter.....then Wow! Also if Rachel is already accommodating her life around Peter for the SHV's because of his job when other F1's have been Trainers and managed to meet in LA for SHV's....again Wow! Rachel is definitely captivated by Peter so maybe she is his ultimate fangirl...again Wow! It is like Peter was the Bachelor and Rachel his F1....again Wow! IMO and IMO......
All JMO

this does not fit the : he loves me. he truly loves me

This is the typical sentence IMHO a woman would use if her love did something to prove her without any doubt he loves her.
And IMHO, the only thing I have in mind is leaving behind his work and move to Dallas with her.

Yes Peter is "homeless" right now but why would he be SO adamant to share it on SM? And why would he ask multiple time that he would do a business tour?

I am sorry but for me all Peter business moves on SM looks like a move to use the medias as much as possible right before the finale. After that, his SM numbers will remain quite the same until he is announced next bachelor IMO.

I recall a certain Robby F2 who acted pretty much the same during Jojo season... even Luke did it to boost his singing career and wrote this song with his best friend saying it was about Jojo (and I was a big fan of Luke!!). Chris from Ali season did it with his garden business too. A lot of F2 F3 F4 did.... just saying.

Whatever he does or does not, there is no real proof one way or another anyway. We are not in their shoes, and we do not know them enough. Using SM is not a crime, it is a smart move IMO but not a 100% proof of anything. Absence from it is way more intriguing IMO

And maybe the prods told him that he has a good chance to be the next bachelor if popular fans wants him there... this will not be the first F2 and lets remember that ratings are the only thing the producers are interested with... So keeping his SM active is one way to keep his fans on their toes and active and supportive.... in case he is not F1 of course  Hugesmile

JMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Sun Jul 02, 2017 4:01 pm

I know it is all speculation but I don't think Rachel doing I think one fitness photoshoot suddenly means she is going to give up her career.. Taking the guys out of the equation, Rachel has a sports background, is into fitness and loves sports maybe that's why she did the photoshoot..?

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 02, 2017 4:12 pm

@Carine IA plus she posted two IG's, once when she returned from filming, and another just last week. The other's were posted by her trainer, who I don't think is going to promote someone else's business other than his own.

I'm not sure what other clues are out there to indicate she is supporting Peter's business but posting two IG's in a matter of over a month, doesn't tell me anything. If anyone has any other info, feel free to share.

@sdmom thanks for taking the time to recap Rachel's whereabouts. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Jul 02, 2017 4:20 pm

Carine wrote:I know it is all speculation but I don't think Rachel doing I think one fitness photoshoot suddenly means she is going to give up her career.. Taking the guys out of the equation, Rachel has a sports background, is into fitness and loves sports maybe that's why she did the photoshoot..?
Agreed and IMO if she was planning n going on the road with Peter and his boot camp she wouldn't be giving her trainer so much credit.  IMO.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Tajlena Sun Jul 02, 2017 4:59 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
Carine wrote:I know it is all speculation but I don't think Rachel doing I think one fitness photoshoot suddenly means she is going to give up her career.. Taking the guys out of the equation, Rachel has a sports background, is into fitness and loves sports maybe that's why she did the photoshoot..?
Agreed and IMO if she was planning n going on the road with Peter and his boot camp she wouldn't be giving her trainer so much credit.  IMO.

I agree I know that Rachel can't promote Peter's business right now, but I can't imaging why she would be shouting out the competition so much. Posters here have said she gave a shout out to her current trainer by saying he's her favorite trainer. Imho This does not bode well for their relationship if Rachel as the fiancé is undermining her future husband. My husband is embarking on a similar course and trying to promote his coaching and training business so he can make it his full time instead of a side gig. I would never give a shout out to his competitor let alone announce that they are my favorite when my husband will always be my favorite trainer and coach. It's not to just be supportive as his wife, but it's also important that the venture is successful for our future together.

So if Rachel is indeed engaged to Peter, I would hope she would be a little less enthusiastic about her current trainer if her future rests upon Peter's success.

All imho

Tajlena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #7

+79
rinacabigas
Brill
Imp
Pattycake92
BachelorBabe512