SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #7

Page 60 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #7 - Page 60 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #7

Post by Guest Sun Jul 02, 2017 5:09 pm

mindless wrote:Maybe it's not Peter's job keeping him in WI, but his pup? Maybe they're holed up in a pet friendly hotel near Madison with their dogs during the week? giggling

No seriously, I'd say Bryan has more SHV potential, but that's just because he's so quiet on SM. He hasn't been spotted travelling, so it's hard to know if he has. For all we know, he could just be heart-broken and that's why he's quiet. I still see clues for both to be honest, but leaning towards Bryan because of Watchgate.
I'm not convinced by watchgate. The matching watches were really, really expensive Breitling watches that either may not be able to afford and that's why I think they wear them. Especially if there is no bitterness on Bryan's part if he is F2. If I got gifted a $10,000 watch by ABC on a date with a guy, I'd be wearing that watch even if I didn't end up with the guy because (1) it would be the nicest watch I own and (2) the guy didn't buy it for me with his own funds, so I don't ascribe sentimental value to it. JMO of course.

I don't know how to multi-quote but @emila23_12: maybe the gold band tradition is an old-fashioned tradition practiced by his German oma with whom he is close? I heard about the tradition in one of the Peter threads here, and then googled it and found it described here: (maybe not a credible source?) http://engagementrings.lovetoknow.com/wiki/German_Wedding_Ring

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #7 - Page 60 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #7

Post by Diana Sun Jul 02, 2017 5:16 pm

I doubt Rachel would wear that watch if Peter was her F1. Peter doesn't seem to really like Bryan based on stuff he's liked and I highly doubt he'd appreciate a reminder of him on his fiancé JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sun Jul 02, 2017 5:17 pm

I have heard Rachel say in post filming interviews that she was not certain what she would be doing career wise after the show was done airing. She has been very vague in interviews on that IMO. Perhaps as @adf23 speculated If Rachel chose Peter then maybe they will become a fitness couple together and try to be like ShawnB and travel from city to city for Worth. Strange to me but then IMO this season is a contradiction in many ways. What confuses me most with that scenario was Rachel claimed over and over she wanted marriage and babies like yesterday and that traveling fitness lifestyle does not jive with that sort of family life aspiration IMO. Maybe Rachel has changed her priorities because IMO if she wanted a settled life she would have chosen TOG.
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Jul 02, 2017 5:23 pm

IMO it appears Rachel wears a lot if gold jewelry so the gold band could be due to German tradition (many of my German ancestors had rose gold rings) or she picked it because she likes gold and it goes with a lot of her other accessories.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 02, 2017 5:30 pm

Diana wrote:I doubt Rachel would wear that watch if Peter was her F1. Peter doesn't seem to really like Bryan based on stuff he's liked and I highly doubt he'd appreciate a reminder of him on his fiancé JMO
Good point. Maybe he's secure enough to know she's wearing it because it is a fancy watch given to her by ABC and not Bryan himself. I wouldn't throw out a $10,000 watch because it is associated with and not even given by an ex. She wears that watch occasionally, but she wears the gold band in every interview. So if the gold-ring theory holds up, Peter might not mind because she's always wearing his gift and occasionally wearing a fancy watch she got on the show. All speculation and JMO of course.

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sun Jul 02, 2017 5:44 pm

IDK who is F1 and IDK who has been on an SHV with Rachel. To me the watch while interesting is not definitive. IMHO. I agree with posters above that it may not have sentiment attached since Rachel did not "really" buy it. I know Rachel has been spotted wearing the watch. She also has been spotted wearing the gold band. It is interesting to me that the edit of Peter's HTD shows them looking at jewelry. I realize the particular vendor MAY not have carried gold bands. But the fact that they were at a market which sold jewelry and someone found it interesting to include in the "plotline" if you will, makes me take notice. I see arguments for Bryan but I also see enough for me to doubt it now. We have several weeks to view still. I am waiting to see. I actually would enjoy a season of Peter as TB so I am not so anxious for him to be F1. Rachel appears happy so whoever she has chosen, good on them.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Tajlena Sun Jul 02, 2017 5:49 pm

Ilovepeter wrote:
Diana wrote:I doubt Rachel would wear that watch if Peter was her F1. Peter doesn't seem to really like Bryan based on stuff he's liked and I highly doubt he'd appreciate a reminder of him on his fiancé JMO
Good point. Maybe he's secure enough to know she's wearing it because it is a fancy watch given to her by ABC and not Bryan himself. I wouldn't throw out a $10,000 watch because it is associated with and not even given by an ex. She wears that watch occasionally, but she wears the gold band in every interview. So if the gold-ring theory holds up, Peter might not mind because she's always wearing his gift and occasionally wearing a fancy watch she got on the show. All speculation and JMO of course.

There's always EBay and pawn shops so she doesn't have to waste a perfectly nice watch. Many others here, in particular the f2's have been known to sell their stuff or donate it to charity. Imo a watch is not something that would go with everything she wears depending on what she wears, so she wouldn't be wearing it everyday. Also seems she put it on right before an assumed SHV, which has traditionally been 4th of July weekend. It would seem kind of cruel to be flaunting the watch on the very weekend she's with Peter if he's the f1 and doing the SHV with her, especially if she's not wearing it the rest of the time. IMO If she is with Bryan this weekend, it would make a lot more sense that they would both be wearing it together.

Also I don't think it's been established here through sleuthing that Peter has even gifted her the gold ring she's wearing and that the photo of the rings they're looking at do not show any rings that look like the one she wears. Then someone who is actually from Germany just came on here and said they asked their mom and grandmother if there was such a tradition of having a gold band as the engagement ring and they replied that they had never heard of it. So that ring gate theory does not hold water to me, imho.

All IMO

Tajlena

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sun Jul 02, 2017 6:03 pm

Carine wrote:I know it is all speculation but I don't think Rachel doing I think one fitness photoshoot suddenly means she is going to give up her career.. Taking the guys out of the equation, Rachel has a sports background, is into fitness and loves sports maybe that's why she did the photoshoot..?

She's told Dean her dream job would be as a sportscaster... I wouldn't be mad about her pursuing it. She is wellspoken, great imo at conversing with people - great questions, responses and listening - I can see her being a great interviewer. even her squad friends said she is not awkward... she might have a future with this. It does seem that she was doing very well in her career as a Lawyer and that she enjoys that job. She and her family seem very very grounded and practical people so I do think decisions would be made with very serious considerations. imo
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Sun Jul 02, 2017 6:15 pm

emusha wrote:
Carine wrote:I know it is all speculation but I don't think Rachel doing I think one fitness photoshoot suddenly means she is going to give up her career.. Taking the guys out of the equation, Rachel has a sports background, is into fitness and loves sports maybe that's why she did the photoshoot..?

She's told Dean her dream job would be as a sportscaster... I wouldn't be mad about her pursuing it. She is wellspoken, great imo at conversing with people - great questions, responses and listening - I can see her being a great interviewer. even her squad friends said she is not awkward... she might have a future with this. It does seem that she was doing very well in her career as a Lawyer and that she enjoys that job. She and her family seem very very grounded and practical people so I do think decisions would be made with very serious considerations. imo

I agree, just was confused about the speculation that Rachel would quit her job to follow Peter or something, I am assuming she would be focused on her career too. If he is F1 I would think they would both decide together their next step.

Last edited by Carine on Sun Jul 02, 2017 6:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 02, 2017 6:16 pm

Tajlena wrote:
Ilovepeter wrote:

There's always EBay and pawn shops so she doesn't have to waste a perfectly nice watch. Many others here, in particular the f2's have been known to sell their stuff or donate it to charity. Imo a watch is not something that would go with everything she wears depending on what she wears, so she wouldn't be wearing it everyday. Also seems she put it on right before an assumed SHV, which has traditionally been 4th of July weekend. It would seem kind of cruel to be flaunting the watch on the very weekend she's with Peter if he's the f1 and doing the SHV with her, especially if she's not wearing it the rest of the time. IMO If she is with Bryan this weekend, it would make a lot more sense that they would both be wearing it together.

Also I don't think it's been established here through sleuthing that Peter has even gifted her the gold ring she's wearing and that the photo of the rings they're looking at do not show any rings that look like the one she wears. Then someone who is actually from Germany just came on here and said they asked their mom and grandmother if there was such a tradition of having a gold band as the engagement ring and they replied that they had never heard of it. So that ring gate theory does not hold water to me, imho.

All IMO
Maybe she just likes the watch and wants to hold on to it rather than selling it? If it doesn't bother Peter, presuming he's F1, I don't see why she'd get rid of it. All JMO of course.

I haven't watched since Gillian and Ashley's seasons, but does the F1 usually get the "Pretty Woman" date where they get a nice gift?

I concede that the ring-theory is not conclusive but it's just a little romantic theory I'm holding on to until I can't anymore  Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #7 - Page 60 2498057887 . I didn't think the gold band she's sporting now would be the one Peter bought on the HTD. In fact, I'd be surprised if it was, because if they show Peter buying her a gold band and then she's sporting a gold band everywhere, the F1 would be spoiled. My romantic theory is that he gave it to her privately after the final rose ceremony as a reminder of him and as a secret engagement ring that only the two of them know about.

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sun Jul 02, 2017 6:25 pm

@Carine Oh gotcha - hadn't caught onto that context. I don't see Rachel dropping everything and following her guy tbh I think she'd work out the plans and her work commitments just right. As she said she's a skeptic/pragmatist and if peter is F1 it sure sounds like the whole travelling thing means he's making his way to her or meeting her half-way.... imo
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Sun Jul 02, 2017 6:38 pm

It's not the watch by itself, but also other clues that have already been sleuthed (which I  won't get into) that make me believe that Peter will not be the last guy standing.
I don't think it's confusing at all. When he posts his IG stories, I think it's as simple he's at home or with mom/grandma and not with Rachel. This is all MO.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #7

+79
rinacabigas
Brill
Imp
Pattycake92
BachelorBabe512