SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Page 22 of 76 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 49 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 22 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:04 pm

Ilovepeter wrote:There are daisies in the flower arrangement she received from her love today per her IG story.

ETA: Maybe his codename for her is Daisy (see underlined below). A girl can dream can't she? But it is most likely a spanish codename  Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 22 1f602 and Peter doesn't look like a Jermone does he?

"It is 'Jerome,'" she revealed. "The secret name is Jerome, and I call him that all the time. I'm so used to it. Like when it's just the two of us, I'm like, 'Um, Jerome honey...'"

Unfortunately, the reality TV star can't reveal his code name for her, because, she said, "I feel like if I tell you that, then you'll know [who it is]!"

source

I thought of Peter immediately with the 'Jerome' name--- the majority of his close friends are black giggling

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 22 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by Brill Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:16 pm

I found this interesting. The name Jerome:

Numerology
SoulUrge Number: 7
People with this name have a deep inner need for quiet, and a desire to understand and analyze the world they live in, and to learn the deeper truths.

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 22 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by rinacabigas Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:15 am

themindof_vee wrote:
Ilovepeter wrote:There are daisies in the flower arrangement she received from her love today per her IG story.

ETA: Maybe his codename for her is Daisy (see underlined below). A girl can dream can't she? But it is most likely a spanish codename  Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 22 1f602 and Peter doesn't look like a Jermone does he?

"It is 'Jerome,'" she revealed. "The secret name is Jerome, and I call him that all the time. I'm so used to it. Like when it's just the two of us, I'm like, 'Um, Jerome honey...'"

Unfortunately, the reality TV star can't reveal his code name for her, because, she said, "I feel like if I tell you that, then you'll know [who it is]!"

source

I thought of Peter immediately with the 'Jerome'  name--- the majority of his close friends are black giggling

Peter's middle name is Jacob....does Jerome has a connection with Jacob?

rinacabigas

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:28 am

rinacabigas wrote:
Peter's middle name is J for Jacob.  Does Jerome has a connection with Jacob?
J for Joseph.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by rinacabigas Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:46 am

ReneeM wrote:
rinacabigas wrote:
Peter's middle name is J for Jacob.  Does Jerome has a connection with Jacob?
J for Joseph.

Yeah, you're right it's Joseph. Thanks for the correction.&

rinacabigas

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:24 pm

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:56 pm

Agentcurls cheerleadercheerleader:Woah-hoo: :Woah-hoo: This makes me soooo happy. You do such a wonderful job with these. How can you not look at these two and not see love?!?:sprinklehearts
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:22 pm

@agentcurls omg I love this so much. Thank you thank
you thank you. I'm so glad this thread sees the love story like me.

These two negotiate and navigate their future plans like a solid couple not people who have just met. I have some hope that Rachel realizes that what she has with Peter is deeper and more realistic than a whirlwind or a fairy tale. Only two episodes left!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:52 pm

OT If you can believe it I will be on a cruise on Monday and want to watch this show. Do they have TV's readily available?***edited***
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:43 pm

@rolly I'm going to be away too. My plan is to wait til Monday and look at this thread to see what happens, then I'll go hunt down their dates on youtube.

Another "first" with Rachel and Peter. In the preview clips for next week, it shows Rachel taking Peter to a vineyard, and she says its her first time going to a vineyard.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:54 pm

agentcurls, Very nice rock !! You make the best videos.. tyvm

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 22 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:13 am

agentcurls wrote:
All the feels on this one. Nicely done,@Agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 76 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 49 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

+78
frostedcupcakes
iamreal2u
Pattycake92
ElonM
bleuberry