SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Page 29 of 76 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 52 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 29 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by Guest Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:46 am

Bringing this over from the thread and quoting myself:
ilovepeter wrote:From that article:
"I knew it, but I was running away from it because that's what I do in real life," Lindsay said. "I run away from the one who is good on paper -- the one who has it all together -- and I run toward the one that's more complicated, and who I can fix and we can work on it together."

"That was my thing: if it's so easy, it's boring or something's not right," she continued. "Life is hard so why does my relationship have to be hard at the same time? We will have hard moments -- we're two different people -- but why does it have to be so hard? Why can't it be easy? And let me just tell you: it's not boring."

I love Peter but their relationship is way too much work already. Way to go Rachel! I love it when people move past destructive behaviors. I especially love it when Bachelorettes change their patterns on this show to find love. I was screaming at Jillian not to choose Ed because he was what she always chose. Even her friends from home predicted she'd choose Ed.  Hopefully Peter will end his destructive ways on his season of TB.

I'm very happy for her. She's been a great Bachelorette!
I still feel this way. I am happy and proud of her for breaking her patterns even if it means she doesn't pick my favorite. But she says in the article that she knew what she needed to do after the MTP date. If she felt this way, I wish she hadn't badgered Peter about an engagement to the point of breaking him down into tears. It would have left both of them with some dignity. He could have walked away without an emotional breakdown and she could walked away without seeming like she picked her second choice because Peter wouldn't propose (I don't believe that but that's what people will say). Source of article.

Last edited by Ilovepeter on Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:47 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added source of article)

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 29 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by djogbenyuie Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:45 am

I do think they both needed to see the relationship through, trying to make it work and all. For now they just talked about it, then she will try to fix it, fail and realize it's not worth it and she have been there done that too many times.
For Peter, he was saying he wouldn't give up, so he also needed to give it a try and realize stuff about himself.
For me, it's good they have done that and done it on the show before she got engaged.
Whether Peter was in deep love or not, I think this experience brings clarity to many people about themselves and I think he is no exception.

Now i'm waiting to see what they tell each other, how and when she ended it, because that will be the thing that will help people understand Bryan was no second choice.
For me she said it very well: she had two men, one she used to run from and one she used to run towards. At the end of the day, she was in love with just one of them.
And everything we've seen so far tell me that story.

Don't forget we are talking about Rachel here, who sobbed while letting some MOT guys and even kiss them goodbye.
But nobody said oh the remaining guys are not her choices.
Like at the end of the day, they are the remaining because it's THE choice she makes.
Also I think after all is said and done, people will see the love she shares with her F1. Just like we've seen it with Des and Chris.

All jmo

ETA: I believe if she had cut him at F3 RC, viewers would definitely think that she just cut him because he didn't want the engagement.
But the way I understand it, it is more than that. Push and pull, complicated and not wanting the same things are all part of the equation.
Jmo
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:32 am

@djogbenyuie Wow Good Post Well said!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:51 pm

@Ilovepeter But dropping Peter at F3 would not have made as good a show!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:52 pm

@djogbenyuie I agree - I think Rachel really really liked Peter and needed to see the relationship through to the end for her own sanity as well as to 'make' the show. I'm curious to see if this experience has changed Peter in any way - who could it not?

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:17 pm

@djogbenyuie great explanation. Frankly I need closure on their relationship so I imagine they must have too.

I just feel for both of them to be so raw on camera judging by the upcoming scenes.

@norcalgal I am most curious about how Peter is today. Viewing his SM through the lens that he isn't the winner, it seems like he's still hurt.

I was looking forward to the story of how Peter got out his head and took a big leap of faith and won Rachel's heart. She even set it up so beautifully on her blog and her Switzerland date voiceover. But sadly it looks like he doesn't sad and the leap of faith is hers with someone else.

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:40 pm

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:38 pm

Great to se him giving back to his community. clapping!  Boys & Girls Club, such a great organization. 

I'm pretty sure I saw on his IG that Iggy & Diggy (laugh out loud their names) will be turning out.

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:56 pm

Ilovepeter wrote:@rolly I agree that she could have backed down. But I think there is something a little humiliating about being the only lead not to get a proposal especially as the first AA bachelorette.

@pavalygurl  I think you're right on target with your prediction but you've got the wrong guy  Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 29 1f602 That will be the FIRST they have been blabbing about all this time.

Since this is the Peter fan thread I thought I was able to give another option.  

I also wonder why we can't see more SCs of Bryan.  They are showing doubt by the crying scenes with Peter.  Did Brooks have SCs going into the last episodes?

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:09 pm

Great to see Peter giving back to his community! I alway applaud contestants who,use their fame to support worthy causes.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:36 pm

pavalygurl wrote:
Ilovepeter wrote:@rolly I agree that she could have backed down. But I think there is something a little humiliating about being the only lead not to get a proposal especially as the first AA bachelorette.

@pavalygurl  I think you're right on target with your prediction but you've got the wrong guy  Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 29 1f602 That will be the FIRST they have been blabbing about all this time.

Since this is the Peter fan thread I thought I was able to give another option.  

I also wonder why we can't see more SCs of Bryan.  They are showing doubt by the crying scenes with Peter.  Did Brooks have SCs going into the last episodes?
I agree @pavalygurl that something is amiss with the previews. The previews (at 1:40 mark) for the finale are all about Peter and Rachel. We even hear Rachel say that she doesn't want to make the same mistake as her previous relationships. Why are they giving everything away, including her reason for breaking up with Peter?

On another note, why doesn't Peter use the Bachelorette rose on his IG like everybody else? Why doesn't he use the typical #bachelornation hashtags too, especially if he wants to build up his brand?

I have too many questions today Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 29 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:25 pm

Bae was charitable before the show, and has continued since. Some of the guys from this season will be there according to the comments.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 76 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 52 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

+78
frostedcupcakes
iamreal2u
Pattycake92
ElonM
bleuberry