SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Page 15 of 76 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 45 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 15 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:37 pm

Rolly wrote:
Madz wrote:Hi y'all   new member.   Love Peter and Rachel together.

:Welcome Glad to have you join us!!!

Thanks Rolly!!!..

Cila those gifs are amazing, I need to learn how to do that!

I love when Peter asked what her favorite place was and Rachel said "this", coincides with that one interview she did that said Switzerland was her favorite place.

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 15 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:42 pm

Welcome @Madz!! Yes! When she said "this" I felt it was very meaningful because she had had all the other dates already. I am going to love Rachel even more if she fell in love with him here when he was telling her some hard stuff.

@Cila51290 Love these GIFs! Come one! These two love each other. Let me count the ways:

The third one shows me that she loves Peter. The head tilt and shy look away after his kiss and the swaying together. So girly and in love.

The fourth one shows me that Peter loves Rachel. The soft look in his eyes towards her and the tiny "none" he lets about whether he thinks his family and friends will have a problem with her.

In my favorite one, the tender way she caresses his hair and neck shows they're in love while she is still in the lust phase with the others:

via GIPHY

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:45 pm

@Ilovepeter that last gif is very telling, their kisses are so intimate, more so that anyone else. She looks like she wants to crawl right inside him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:18 pm

Love all the gifs! PINKHEART hearthumbsup

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 15 8367-910 Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 15 I_got_13 Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 15 E5kqdm15 Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 15 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by ZIMfan Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:37 am

These two are soooo in love Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 15 1f60d Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 15 1f60d Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 15 1f60d IMO.It's sweet,tender etc..I just can't get enough.I believe in love more because of Rach & Peter.

ZIMfan

Back to top Go down

Post by ZIMfan Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:41 am

Madz wrote:@Ilovepeter that last gif is very telling, their kisses are so intimate, more so that anyone else.  She looks like she wants to crawl right inside him.

:yes:

ZIMfan

Back to top Go down

Post by ZIMfan Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:53 am

@ 0.42 when Peter says "You stopped shivering" I can't hold my tears.

Source https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-SHlzV1yG4

ZIMfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:09 am

This is a fan thread for Peter and by extension Rachel.  We do not discussion Bryan, Eric or Dean and Rachel's relationship with them here.  If you want to have discussion on any of the other guys or compare them to Peter or R/P please do it in a more appropriate thread, there are plenty to chose from. Smiley
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Toyz Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:31 am

Rachel told us who she choose in her first blog when she decided to share with us the TRUE character of her man when not being filmed by camera crew = PETER GIVING HIS SANDWICH TO A HOMELESS PERSON! Peter is the only decision that makes sense = She runs away from what scares her (true love = challenging = vulnerability for her feelings to be affected = Peter telling her he loves her will make her cry and scare her (preview of her crying in the black armpit). SHE WILL WANT TO RUN AWAY BUT THAT'S WHERE THE FIGHT BETWEEN LOGIC VS LOVE WILL HAPPEN. I guess we'll have to wait until Aug 7 to see it play out. JMHO.... Same way my intuition told me Ashley and JP, and Des and Chris were together in the end, I have that same strong intuition about Rachael choosing Peter. Despite what theories/spoilers are out there #dontgiveuppachelfans JMHO

Toyz

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:16 pm

Finally found the thread for Peter. Thanks GA. bestbud!

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 15 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:16 pm

Toyz wrote:Rachel told us who she choose in her first blog when she decided to share with us the TRUE character of her man when not being filmed by camera crew = PETER GIVING HIS SANDWICH TO A HOMELESS PERSON! Peter is the only decision that makes sense = She runs away from what scares her (true love = challenging = vulnerability for her feelings to be affected = Peter telling her he loves her will make her cry and scare her (preview of her crying in the black armpit). SHE WILL WANT TO RUN AWAY BUT THAT'S WHERE THE FIGHT BETWEEN LOGIC VS LOVE WILL HAPPEN. I guess we'll have to wait until Aug 7 to see it play out. JMHO.... Same way my intuition told me Ashley and JP, and Des and Chris were together in the end, I have that same strong intuition about Rachael choosing Peter. Despite what theories/spoilers are out there #dontgiveuppachelfans JMHO

I totally agree. Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 15 1377737533  The theme this season is a season of firsts. It is the first time they have allowed the lead to come out and say they are engaged before the season ends. It is the first time the lead has been allowed to go public wearing a reminder ring of their engagement. What I see in the edit for the first time  (viewers are always asking to see the romance) they have been giving us the true romance from the first episode to last :claphands . They usually try to hide the final one as much as they can but this time the progression to love with Peter has been shown from the first night. From the first "Shooting Star", to the first one on one date with a lead's pet, to the 3rd episode brief time on the couch with Rachel all over Peter, to showing their hot tub scene, be still my heart.  There special moments have been shown all along the way. Rachel did tell Peter her fear has had her keep a wall up to protect her heart so your theory that when Peter tells her he loves her it will scare her and she will want to run away makes sense. It also makes the upcoming scene when he says ""I don't want to give up on you. I won't give up on you.", make sense on where he was coming from. He understands her fear/struggle since he has faced the same so Peter is not going to let himself or her to keep a wall up between them whipped as Rachel says "they connect from within". l o v e

Last edited by Luvstruck on Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Keepit100 Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:45 pm

NICE POST @luvstruck! I full-heartedly agree!!! I'm looking forward to their remaining journey as the only true love story being told, IMO. And by the way, this thread is my happy place! I'm here with all Pachel fans to the end!

Keepit100

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 76 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 45 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

+78
frostedcupcakes
iamreal2u
Pattycake92
ElonM
bleuberry