SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Page 56 of 76 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 66 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 56 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by Guest Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:58 pm

ReneeM wrote:
umngirl wrote:The Peter appreciation post of the date.
Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 56 Img_1613
Source
I would honestly let this man ruin my life.

Also steve said on twitter that he knows TPTB will keep trying to get Peter, it's just a matter of if he changes his mind. & on the highest of keys, I really want him to for an assortment of reasons.

Jesus this man is too fine. the picture he posted the other day of him shirtless and eating breakfast is now my phone wallpaper. I've been in a good mood ever since.

#iaintsorry

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 56 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by ReneeM Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:11 pm

FashionLover wrote:Side note: Peter is always Daddy af, and I feel #blessed laugh out loud
AS. F*CK. Being a Peter fan is such a good time because this man always has us eating well #NotJustASnackButAWholeDamnMEAL.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:21 pm

julychild wrote:

Nothing unusual about that answer, isn't that per for the course...standard answer. They all mostly say they haven't been asked, but if they do they'll have to seriously think about it and carry their family along because it's not an easy decision bla, bla, bla. We hear this every season.

At this point, it's safe to assume they aren't permitted to say "yes" to that question. Closest i've heard is when they say something like, " they sort of put a bug in your ear after you are sent home, that they may consider you for the next lead..."

I totally agree, however I posted it to correct posts that indicate their support for Peter turning down the lead role, as if it was fact, where in fact we do not have that confirmation from Peter. If someone comes across it, by all means, please post it!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:53 pm

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 56 Screen10

Someone give this man children! and by someone I mean me :gotcha: . Me, I volunteer to bare his children laugh out loud
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:00 pm

FashionLover wrote:Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 56 Screen10

Someone give this man children! and by someone I mean me  :gotcha: . Me, I volunteer to bare his children laugh out loud

well i guess we're doing the whole sister wives thing because Me Too

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:03 pm

FashionLover wrote:Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 56 Screen10

Someone give this man children! and by someone I mean me  :gotcha: . Me, I volunteer to bare his children laugh out loud

laughlaughlaugh laughlaughlaugh laughlaughlaugh

So adorable. Being sweet with kids is such an attractive quality. I can just picture this. 2pop
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:07 pm

themindof_vee wrote:

well i guess we're doing the whole sister wives thing because Me Too

That's the great thing about TV boyfriends, they can be shared. bestbud! I'm married but I want in too. giggling
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:04 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
julychild wrote:

Nothing unusual about that answer, isn't that per for the course...standard answer. They all mostly say they haven't been asked, but if they do they'll have to seriously think about it and carry their family along because it's not an easy decision bla, bla, bla. We hear this every season.

At this point, it's safe to assume they aren't permitted to say "yes" to that question. Closest i've heard is when they say something like, " they sort of put a bug in your ear after you are sent home, that they may consider you for the next lead..."

I totally agree, however I posted it to correct posts that indicate their support for Peter turning down the lead role, as if it was fact, where in fact we do not have that confirmation from Peter. If someone comes across it, by all means, please post it!

The same way he ( or anyone else) won't say that he's been asked, will he not say, outrightly, that he turned it down. Unless the rules have been changed.

We don't know a lot of things as fact around here, but it's never stopped us from accepting, believing, and running with it before.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:10 pm

@julychild Yeah, I agree. I don't think we've ever had a contestant come right out and say that they turned down the gig. I don't remember Chantal, Chris L, Roberto, or Reid ever saying outright that they had turned it down (although some alluded to it), IIRC. We only knew because of sources, RS, US articles, common sense, and so forth. There's probably something in the contract that prohibits them from talking about contract negotiations openly, IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:28 pm

Be still my heart! rose bud

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:50 pm

So conflicted!! On the one hand, do this one thing for me (us!!) Peter and be the lead!! OTOH, save yourself, man.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:24 pm

umngirl wrote:The Peter appreciation post of the date.
Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 56 Img_1613
Source

Ha, my boyfriend was equally grey at that age. He hates it, I love it, and keep reminding him that his younger brother is already bald. There's always a silver lining (literally in this case). giggling
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 76 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 66 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

+78
frostedcupcakes
iamreal2u
Pattycake92
ElonM
bleuberry