SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 5-6 - June 26-27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 52 of 66 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 59 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 5-6 - June 26-27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 5-6 - June 26-27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by makeover Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:35 am

At the end of the day, she has to live with whoever she chooses, so it doesn't bother me at all. I don't have to date the guy. *shrug*
Whether any of the couple makes it in the real world is up to them. It's not MY problem, IMO.

I just hope they would choose a good bachelor for next season and not a vanilla dullard. Will or Bryan for me, please. (If she doesn't choose Bryan)

makeover

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 5-6 - June 26-27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 5-6 - June 26-27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by sfrank Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:48 am

kraft33 wrote:
unknown82 wrote:
sosleepy wrote:***EDIT*** I mean, I totally agree RACHEL likes him and he's most DEF on a F1 trajectory, 100%. But the guy literally talks in nothing but clichés. No seriously. Yuck. Not my thing. Good for Rachel though, if she's into that sort of thing, I guess.

Sorry peeps. Just watched BOTH freaking episodes tonight. Too much Bachelor. Can't handle these marathon weeks with double episodes.

I agree with you! I tried to give Bryan a chance by waiting to see his 1-1 with Rachel but I was disappointed at the lack of substance in their conversation. There is physical chemistry but I do not see a genuine connection between Bryan and Rachel.  On Andi's season, even though I was hoping Nick would win, I never questioned the connection Andi and Josh had.  I especially did not question that Josh was genuine about his feelings for Andi but with Bryan, I just feel I can not trust that he is really genuine about his feelings for Rachel. So with that being said, I am firmly in the belief that Rachel went with her gut feeling and picked Peter at the FRC.  I have no doubt about it. I have felt this way even before the season started and I will continue to feel this way until the end of this season.  JMHO

I just can't with Bryan. I'm sure he is a nice guy but all I see is a physical connection with them. I don't buy any of what he is saying. I get why some think Peter is not as into Rachel but the moments we get of them kissing or talking, I really do he will be the F1. I'm in my thirties and I appreciate Peter's form of affection any day over Bryan.

I think people forget that we are watching a carefully crafted narrative...clearly Rachel and Bryan are having deeper conversations because she told us that during her ITMs. Do people think that Rachel has lost her ability to tell the difference between conversation with depth vs. a superficial one after watching the last five weeks?!

Or its because Brian didn't have a cancer victim in his family (as far as we know) or "I needed therapy after my last breakup" story to share in his backstory that makes people question his sincerity? Rachel has referenced several things in her blog that we don't see on show.

Rachel's whole storyline to date as been that Bryan is too good to be true - that's what TPTB will show us for  now.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:54 am

I don't mean to diminish or dismiss anyone's opinions....I just learned long ago not to have a favorite, and even then, sometimes I too get sucked in (looking at you, Arie).

Fleiss is a master manipulator and does everything he can to get the audience to have different favorites to keep more tuned in each week, season after season.

Odds are that no matter who Rachel chooses, Neil Lane won't be missing his ring for too long
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:57 am

Mommyof2 wrote:Gosh, I just Iove this time in the season when the claws come out. :dripdrip  It's a show, people.  Not our life.  It's Rachel's life.  What exactly does it say about Rachel if she chooses Bryan as her F1?  I'll wait.  If Rachel chooses Peter, I won't think less of her.  He is certainly not my cup of tea, but if he makes Rachel happy, then so be it.  

:yes: My least favourite time of year...every season.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:45 am

Bet2Win wrote:I don't mean to diminish or dismiss anyone's opinions....I just learned long ago not to have a favorite, and even then, sometimes I too get sucked in (looking at you, Arie).

Fleiss is a master manipulator and does everything he can to get the audience to have different favorites to keep more tuned in each week, season after season.  

Odds are that no matter who Rachel chooses, Neil Lane won't be missing his ring for too
long

That's been my point all along.... I couldn't care less who Rachel picked or didn't pick. Chances are it will never amount to the wedding and long term marriage some have them having. I just don't see it and the last I remember ( Remember I'm getting old laugh out loud) I have the right to my opinion on here just as the next person does. I have respected each opinion on here and I expect they do the same to mine. In all my long years on earth believe me I have seen many Bryans,many Peters and many of the rest of the cast this season. That's all.... BET2WIN I apologize I didn't mean to highjack your post. Smiley
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:56 am

I enjoyed this episode.  I hate that Kenny had to live with the Lee BS for so long.  To me, it actually was a kind of bullying/abusive behavior on Lee's part.  Good riddance and hope someday you wise up.  That said, I think Kenny wanted to leave as much as anything and I echo Rachel's sentiment of "what a good man" he is.  
Eric, Eric, Eric.  This date was so joyful and the perfect antidote to the misery that played out with Lee for far too long.  I loved the scenes at Tivoli.  Scandinavia is on my bucket list and the scenery, people and activities didn't disappoint.
The Viking fights may have been the best group date since Ali's guys wrestled the Turkish men covered in lard was it?  It was hysterical to me and I think the guys really got into it.
I will really miss Will.  I think the spark was just not there and again, think it was kind of a mutual parting.  I hope we see him again.
Alex's leaving was a bit of a surprise. I don't know all the spoilers for certain and I thought he stayed a bit longer.  Boo.  
This brings up my peeve with MF and company.  Let us see the damn show.  They manipulate, and play people and harass people, and do sometimes unspeakable things and don't realize that many of us watch only despite this, not because of it.  They never met a bad choice in edits they didn't like.  Hence Matt who we've barely met being one of the F6 while Alex leaves.
As to Bryan. IDK. I still don't get it, but then I have a long history of bucking the board favorite.  Peter and Rachel have a bond that I do see and she's making sure he knows it.  From her own words he let's her know as well, and that for me says it all.  Again, it would be nice to see the "real" stuff especially with the final guys.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:20 am

LoveDovez wrote:
sosleepy wrote:Are people seriously liking Bryan now? I mean, I totally agree RACHEL likes him and he's most DEF on a F1 trajectory, 100%. But the guy literally talks in nothing but clichés. No seriously. Yuck. Not my thing. Good for Rachel though, if she's into that sort of thing, I guess. JMO.

Sorry peeps. Just watched BOTH freaking episodes tonight. Too much Bachelor. Can't handle these marathon weeks with double episodes.

I think if she picks Bryan it says sooooooomuch about her.......

Yep, she picks a guy who actually makes an effort with her, who wants to kiss her, and she doesn't have to ask. Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:00 am

IMO the snark has gone both ways.
All night.

As other have possibly noted up thread,  it's is for the leads to live with their choices.

even  the "perfect" lead picking his "perfect" f1 could not do HEA.

Just entertainment folks. And we have posted together for years now so let's continue to enjoy the ride, the snark and take what MF and Co dish out to us. A highly edited facade of a show.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:12 am

It's just a show guys!

Here's a fun little stat to put it all in perspective--

Whether it's Peter or Bryan, 85% chance they don't get married anyway. laugh out loud Bachelor statistics. 5 marriages, 33 seasons. So when you get upset and riled up, just know you are stressing over what is likely fleeting romance. laugh out loud

Personally I don't really care who Rachel picks. Am I allowed to say neither Peter or Bryan excite me? Smiley
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:25 am

sosleepy wrote:It's just a show guys!

Here's a fun little stat to put it all in perspective--

Whether it's Peter or Bryan, 85% chance they don't get married anyway. laugh out loud Bachelor statistics. 5 marriages, 33 seasons. So when you get upset and riled up, just know you are stressing over what is likely fleeting romance. laugh out loud

Personally I don't really care who Rachel picks. Am I allowed to say neither Peter or Bryan excite me? Smiley
Like no, not really you cant say that. Pick a side and duel to the end!! This isn't all fun and games ya know!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:47 am

IT is NOT allowed to call out members on the forum.
So when a post says: Are people really liking ______________ now? that is not allowed.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:50 am

veni.vidi.vici wrote:Going by the most likely F1, I guess the next question is how long will it actually last?

Do most of us care? IMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 66 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 59 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 5-6 - June 26-27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+73
Imp
MVMom39forever
appiah01
Miyala
mysthelma
Norcalgal
everglow
BachelorBabe512
Bee
MissB
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure