SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 5-6 - June 26-27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 51 of 66 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 58 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 5-6 - June 26-27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 5-6 - June 26-27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by pbmax Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:44 am

unknown82 wrote:
sosleepy wrote:Are people seriously liking Bryan now? I mean, I totally agree RACHEL likes him and he's most DEF on a F1 trajectory, 100%. But the guy literally talks in nothing but clichés. No seriously. Yuck. Not my thing. Good for Rachel though, if she's into that sort of thing, I guess.

Sorry peeps. Just watched BOTH freaking episodes tonight. Too much Bachelor. Can't handle these marathon weeks with double episodes.

I agree with you! I tried to give Bryan a chance by waiting to see his 1-1 with Rachel but I was disappointed at the lack of substance in their conversation. There is physical chemistry but I do not see a genuine connection between Bryan and Rachel.  On Andi's season, even though I was hoping Nick would win, I never questioned the connection Andi and Josh had.  I especially did not question that Josh was genuine about his feelings for Andi but with Bryan, I just feel I can not trust that he is really genuine about his feelings for Rachel. So with that being said, I am firmly in the belief that Rachel went with her gut feeling and picked Peter at the FRC.  I have no doubt about it. I have felt this way even before the season started and I will continue to feel this way until the end of this season.  JMHO

Really! You believe Josh is more genuine than Bryan. ..well keep hope alive
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 5-6 - June 26-27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 5-6 - June 26-27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Diana Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:46 am

LoveDovez wrote:
sosleepy wrote:Are people seriously liking Bryan now? I mean, I totally agree RACHEL likes him and he's most DEF on a F1 trajectory, 100%. But the guy literally talks in nothing but clichés. No seriously. Yuck. Not my thing. Good for Rachel though, if she's into that sort of thing, I guess. JMO.

Sorry peeps. Just watched BOTH freaking episodes tonight. Too much Bachelor. Can't handle these marathon weeks with double episodes.

I think if she picks Bryan it says sooooooomuch about her.......
Well it tells me she's smart to chose the guy who actually gave a sh!t about her and she didn't have to beg for kisses and be the aggressive one all season long

jmo
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:48 am

sosleepy wrote:***EDIT***I mean, I totally agree RACHEL likes him and he's most DEF on a F1 trajectory, 100%. But the guy literally talks in nothing but clichés. No seriously. Yuck. Not my thing. Good for Rachel though, if she's into that sort of thing, I guess. JMO.

When two people are too good to be true for each other, it means they're actually perfect for each other. They're meant to be. He'll be her strength when she's weak. This is a fairytale. Don't fight it. (Did I miss one? laugh out loud)

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 5-6 - June 26-27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 51 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:52 am

Going by the most likely F1, I guess the next question is how long will it actually last?

Back to top Go down

Post by unknown82 Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:04 am

pbmax wrote:
unknown82 wrote:
sosleepy wrote:Are people seriously liking Bryan now? I mean, I totally agree RACHEL likes him and he's most DEF on a F1 trajectory, 100%. But the guy literally talks in nothing but clichés. No seriously. Yuck. Not my thing. Good for Rachel though, if she's into that sort of thing, I guess.

I agree with you! I tried to give Bryan a chance by waiting to see his 1-1 with Rachel but I was disappointed at the lack of substance in their conversation. There is physical chemistry but I do not see a genuine connection between Bryan and Rachel.  On Andi's season, even though I was hoping Nick would win, I never questioned the connection Andi and Josh had.  I especially did not question that Josh was genuine about his feelings for Andi but with Bryan, I just feel I can not trust that he is really genuine about his feelings for Rachel. So with that being said, I am firmly in the belief that Rachel went with her gut feeling and picked Peter at the FRC.  I have no doubt about it. I have felt this way even before the season started and I will continue to feel this way until the end of this season.  JMHO

Really!  You believe Josh is more genuine than Bryan. ..well keep hope alive

Yes, at the time of watching that season I felt Josh was genuine in his feelings for Andi! At least Josh didn't talk in cliches. If Bryan would just be himself instead of spitting lines, I believe he possibly could have been F1. And no, I don't need to keep hope alive since Peter will be F1. JMHO
unknown82
unknown82

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:15 am

Gosh, I just Iove this time in the season when the claws come out. :dripdrip It's a show, people. Not our life. It's Rachel's life. What exactly does it say about Rachel if she chooses Bryan as her F1? I'll wait. If Rachel chooses Peter, I won't think less of her. He is certainly not my cup of tea, but if he makes Rachel happy, then so be it.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:19 am

I don't know ... As in most seasons, these guys are pretty much depicted single dimensionally. Out of all the depictions, Alex keeps my interest more than the others. Peter has a great look; love Dean, he's such a sweetie, Bryan to me comes off as a little too much, too soon (a little desperate?).

Who knows what other sides each of them have, Fleiss loves to show only one side and grind it into the dirt.
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:23 am

Mommyof2 wrote:Gosh, I just Iove this time in the season when the claws come out. :dripdrip  It's a show, people.  Not our life.  It's Rachel's life.  What exactly does it say about Rachel if she chooses Bryan as her F1?  I'll wait.  If Rachel chooses Peter, I won't think less of her.  He is certainly not my cup of tea, but if he makes Rachel happy, then so be it.  

But I know what's best for her, doncha know?

:crazed

question
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:23 am

So far Rachel's BODY, HEART & SOUL want Bryan imo. Unless something huge happens like Bryan leaving( most unlikely) or Peter having a LEAP of faith(very ??) Rachel will pick Bryan. imo
I like Bryan & I do believe he wants her too. I have no problem with his "lines" -He is direct and bold. He doesn't need to deliberate coz he knows what he wants--and I see nothing wrong with that.
B&R clicked on first sight--IRL people say LOVE/LUST at first sight--It happens IRL & why not TBette? I think their convos are at par with where they are in their relationship -though Rachel needs to stop doubting that he is too good to be true.
They connect naturally on many different levels. They are a match--whether they last or not is another story.
They seem to enjoy their kisses & that's good for them--.I'm really rooting for them!

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:29 am

Bet2Win wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:Gosh, I just Iove this time in the season when the claws come out. :dripdrip  It's a show, people.  Not our life.  It's Rachel's life.  What exactly does it say about Rachel if she chooses Bryan as her F1?  I'll wait.  If Rachel chooses Peter, I won't think less of her.  He is certainly not my cup of tea, but if he makes Rachel happy, then so be it.  

But I know what's best for her, doncha know?

:crazed

question

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 5-6 - June 26-27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 51 3806527698 Drives.me.crazy. Happens every season.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by kraft33 Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:32 am

unknown82 wrote:

I just can't with Bryan. I'm sure he is a nice guy but all I see is a physical connection with them. I don't buy any of what he is saying. I get why some think Peter is not as into Rachel but the moments we get of them kissing or talking, I really do he will be the F1. I'm in my thirties and I appreciate Peter's form of affection any day over Bryan.

kraft33

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:32 am

Its funny that from the relatively small minutes we see weekly, people think they know more than Rachel.
And they impugn her judgement and diminish her character because of that.

Rachel has shown herself to be honest and a no BS kind of girl. She's got a track record of being successful and more importantly of sound judgement - but that's nothing if she doesn't pick the guy someone else thinks would be better for her based on an aggregate airtime just over 60 mins over nine weeks. Smh.

I like Bryan but if he doesn't win, that's fine.  Its Rachel choice and I won't think any less of her.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 66 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 58 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 5-6 - June 26-27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+73
Imp
MVMom39forever
appiah01
Miyala
mysthelma
Norcalgal
everglow
BachelorBabe512
Bee
MissB
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure