SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 5-6 - June 26-27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 58 of 66 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 62 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 5-6 - June 26-27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 5-6 - June 26-27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:29 pm

sfrank wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:It was uploaded to youtube on May 31st, however at 7:14 she says she's going back to work "next week" I haven't found the timing when she says she hasn't seen him for 2 weeks, because I'm ff I don't want to listen to it all,  but I'm thinking the usual as in past season's, SHV on the long weekend, had not happened yet and two weeks ago would have been the FRC.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjooCepkOE8

The part where she talks about the long distance stuff is at 16:50.
It sounds like the she was talking about long distance while the show is running not as though there's an unwillingness to move.

Two clues I think that point to Bryan in that interview:

1. She talks about it being hard for him to watch her with other men and at that point only two episodes had aired and one of them was Peter's 1on1. Peter knew about Bryan's  FIR so no suprises there. Bryan didn't even have a date week two and very little screen time -  seems like he'd have harder time watching  the first two than Peter.

2. when she talks about the type of food at her wedding. She says she's trying not to say it out loud because it's in her head. Now that rings to me as though it was something different that would give it away - perhaps more ethnic - like Spanish food?  I could be wrong but it seems like an odd think to say if it was the Wisconsinite Peter.

JMO

Well, we do have many different types of cheese in Wisconsin!  laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 5-6 - June 26-27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 5-6 - June 26-27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by sfrank Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:32 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
sfrank wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:It was uploaded to youtube on May 31st, however at 7:14 she says she's going back to work "next week" I haven't found the timing when she says she hasn't seen him for 2 weeks, because I'm ff I don't want to listen to it all,  but I'm thinking the usual as in past season's, SHV on the long weekend, had not happened yet and two weeks ago would have been the FRC.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjooCepkOE8

The part where she talks about the long distance stuff is at 16:50.
It sounds like the she was talking about long distance while the show is running not as though there's an unwillingness to move.

Two clues I think that point to Bryan in that interview:

1. She talks about it being hard for him to watch her with other men and at that point only two episodes had aired and one of them was Peter's 1on1. Peter knew about Bryan's  FIR so no suprises there. Bryan didn't even have a date week two and very little screen time -  seems like he'd have harder time watching  the first two than Peter.

2. when she talks about the type of food at her wedding. She says she's trying not to say it out loud because it's in her head. Now that rings to me as though it was something different that would give it away - perhaps more ethnic - like Spanish food?  I could be wrong but it seems like an odd think to say if it was the Wisconsinite Peter.

JMO

Well, we do have many different types of cheese in Wisconsin!  laugh out loud

Ha! That's fair...she could have been thinking we'll serve cheese!
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:49 pm

@sfrank excellent points thumbsup

i will add dean as the guys she kissed on top of peter

didn.t I read somewhere that Bryan4s dad makes mean paella... of course he would not make that but could be a meal they would offer at a wedding?

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:10 pm

When the interview was recorded, only one episode had aired. Big Boy and the other girl tried to trip her up several times!  Asking what would the KKK say to her fiance on the street, would they have to serve 2 kinds of food at the reception, could they share the same brush, does her fiance like fried chicken, etc?  That's why she kept saying, ya'll are good!  She was not giving away anything!  laugh out loud

Last edited by SFoster on Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:11 pm

adf23 wrote:
Alanna wrote:I don't think I'd like Bryan whatsoever if Peter wasn't so much of a dud imo laugh out loud it just pisses me off that rachel needs to throw herself at him over and over and he doesn't react or care.

I get it's probably his style and whatever but this isn't the right environment for him then and I hate seeing such a wonderful, awesome girl throwing herself at him and begging for kisses. Even the coldest of the cold f1's have been affectionate physically with the lead,  if not verbally reassuring. Peter is missing something fundamental and isn't a good match for her at all. He's all talk imo and wants to be led. Rachel is the opposite.

So thanks Peter for making me love Bryan laugh out loud

Now we all know that this show is edited absolutely to death.  Just like everyone keeps saying there has to be more to her time with Bryan than kissing, etc for him to make it to the F2,   there has to be more than what they are giving us, with Peter, for him to make it to F2 as well.  

In that clip of them last night where she asks him for a kiss, it's obvious that something happened to lead up to that point, that they did not show.  And for her to say "What I love about Peter is that I never have to guess where I stand with him" ..........that right there is telling us that what we are seeing is no where near what is happening behind the camera.  Her words go completely against the perception that some have of their relation, and him.

I really think alot of people are going to be surprised when she chooses Peter in the end. jmo.

I won't be surprised if Rachel chooses Peter. Not at all. IMO Rachel has been all in with Peter since she set eyes on him as he stepped out of the limo. IMO Peter's striking good looks put him in the top immediately for Rachel. On their 1 on 1 they built some beginnings of a foundation. As the season has progressed Peter is always the hesitant one and Rachel is all in working hard to make it happen IMO. Rachel seems to have to beg Peter for kisses. Other's are sent home for infractions that Peter exhibits but they aren't Peter.  What I am looking for in their relationship is Reciprocity. So far I am not seeing it. Rachel seems to have to be the leader and Peter the follower. Rachel seems very passionate physically and Peter seems mellow bordering on dispassionate. Obviously Rachel will choose the one she wants and if Peter is her guy...No Surprise on my part. I actually expect it. I am trying to figure out why? The Rachel and Peter I see seem to be such different types IMO. I realize it will all come down to what type of relationship dynamic Rachel wants. I would like to hear a conversation between them about dating a black woman and family acceptance like Rachel has had with others. I am just trying to figure what Rachel and Peter have in common beyond the surface? What is their common bond? What does she get from Peter that she has lacked from others?   
I watch this highly edited show for the nuances that survive the editing floor and so far I am missing some depth of connection, some reciprocity from Rachel and Peter.
The only thing I know as fact...is Rachel chose who she wanted and she presently seems happy. That is good.
All JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:13 pm

Alanna wrote:Peter will probs fall immediately in love with a blonde valley girl whose career is a nanny/sales rep/secretary/stay at home princess and will be obsessed and hyperventilating over her from day 1. Imo.

@Alanna I was thinking too, he will pick a beautiful blond, make out with her heavily, then we may possibly know what his problem was this season. Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 5-6 - June 26-27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 58 2498057887

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:15 pm

I really think most will be SHOCKED if/when she picks Eric at the end? Am I right? Not shocked with either Bryan or Peter. Still hoping over here. rofl

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:17 pm

Also, when Rachel said folks were off base, that was before the spoiler was changed to Bryan. Since RS corrected the spoiler, I don't think Rachel has said we are off base and will be shocked? Anyone recall?

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:22 pm

SFoster wrote:Also, when Rachel said folks were off base, that was before the spoiler was changed to Bryan. Since RS corrected the spoiler, I don't think Rachel has said we are off base and will be shocked?  Anyone recall?

Nope she has not done any interviews since the second spoiler came out, scmiiw.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:24 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
SFoster wrote:RS is certain the F1 is Bryan. Pretty sure that's right at this point. He says the next Bachelor will most likely be Peter.  In the past though, don't they usually pick the  next lead from F3?  Usually the next Bachelor is not F2. And usually that is not the assumption before the announcement.  Kinda strange to me.  I don't really think Peter would make a good Bachelor, mainly due to his monotone voice and lack of articulation, and he seems so dispassionate.

You are correct.  Usually the F2 is NOT the next lead, but they broke the mold when they selected JoJo who was F2 to be the 'Ette.  I agree about Peter not making a good Bachelor.  I'd like to see Alex in this role!

Yes I thought about JoJo, who was the first I think. But originally it was Caila. They even started filming in her hometown. Because they didn't want to spoil it I guess. If they announce the F2 as next Bachelorette before the finale, kinda spoils the ending. However, the Bachelor has never been F2.  I suppose RS is just saying Peter is a front runner at this point, they usually do not announce it until late August, it's still early.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:33 pm

@Seabear, great minds!! I just posted something similar- Peter has gotten away with a lot with rachel, more than most. I don't know what they're cutting out to make rachel feel like she's confident/secure with him when we see the opposite. They probably have a deep emotional bond and enjoy talking, like buddies/besties.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:38 pm

I used to find Peter handsome, but not any more. It's the whole package I don't care for, and now I wonder why I ever thought he was handsome. He's just boring and egotistical, imo.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 66 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 62 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 5-6 - June 26-27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+73
Imp
MVMom39forever
appiah01
Miyala
mysthelma
Norcalgal
everglow
BachelorBabe512
Bee
MissB
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure