SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 54 of 73 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 63 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:30 pm

sdmom wrote:Two things that make me scratch my head and are red flags to me about Peter's date:
In the helicopter, she put her head on his shoulder and he was looking out of the window?
They were sitting in the snow and Rachel was freezing she was bouncing and he didn't wrap the blanket around her?

Maybe he was reserved but to me, it seems he's not that focused on her, Jmo.
I think that's just what he's like as a person and man. I hate to compare to Jill's season but it reminds me what we noticed during her fantasy dates: how Ed picked her up to take her out of the carriage while Reid didn't even realize he should carry the picnic basket laugh out loud Peter will probably not ever be the protective, attentive man and it's okay for some women or okay in most environments but not here and not with this girl imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by MiaHawk Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:36 pm

I think that Dean saying "You're not giving us a chance/closing yourself off" (paraphrased) is NOT to Rachel, but rather to his father.

I think that Peter sitting on the floor in tears is when Rachel lets him go at the LCD, prior to the FRC. Not that I thought Peter ever had a true chance up against Bryan, but I think that the visit to the priest in what appears to be Spain was the final nail in his coffin. When the priest asks what Marriage means, Peter robotically spits out some pre-fabricated, standardized-test version of an answer. I could just see it written on Rachel's facial expression how underwhelmed she was with his demeanor and dry, loveless response. IMO

I say Dorothy took the Scarecrow, the Tin Man, and the Lion to Oz...er....I mean, Spain.

The Scarecrow was the most cerebral of the trio, the best dancer, and the one she considered her best friend: Eric IMO

The Tin Man was the most stiff and unable to express his emotions: Peter IMO

The Lion showed the most bravado and was a smooth talker: Bryan IMO

And, in full disclosure, the Lion was always my favorite! :yes:

Last edited by MiaHawk on Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:39 pm

@djogbenyuie not to try be rude/ argumentive but I want to ask how do we explain Peter seems always around Madison? Where would they have SHV if he's f1? I can't believe Rachel is the only one who has to travel all the time and if her fiancé really loves her, why not go to her or meet up somewhere in the middle?
Also Rachel was clearly in LAX the day after July 4th and Peter was home and no one knows where Bryan was.

@Alanna I think you are right. Every man is different and I project my own preference into this situation. I can't stand cold and my hubby is really protective and demonstrative verbally and physically, (well not as much as Bryan). I always seek and need affirmations and that's probably why I prefer Bryan's love languages.
All Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:42 pm

I think Peter is use to getting women purely based on his looks. I get the feeling he is one of those men who sit back and let the women do all the chasing and fawning. Some women like that and that is okay. He would bore me to death. IMO

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 54 1f49b  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 54 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by BachelorBabe512 Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:43 pm

MiaHawk wrote:I think that Dean saying "You're not giving us a chance/closing yourself off" (paraphrased) is NOT to Rachel, but rather to his father.

I think that Peter sitting on the floor in tears is when Rachel lets him go at the LCD, prior to the FRC. Not that I thought Peter ever had a true chance up against Bryan, but I think that the visit to the priest in what appears to be Spain was the final nail in his coffin. When the priest asks what Marriage means, Peter robotically spits out some pre-fabricated, standardized-test version of an answer. I could just see it written on Rachel's facial expression how underwhelmed she was with his demeanor and dry, loveless response. IMO

I thought the same thing regarding Dean.  I really hate he's having to deal with this on national tv.  So heartbreaking.

Regarding Peter, the only thing that gives me pause is that his grey sweater is in his lap while he's crying and that's the same grey sweater he's wearing when he tells Rachel he isn't giving up.  So maybe the priest date (in which he's wearing a green sweater) takes place on his fantasy date, and then the crying at his LCD.  JMO

BachelorBabe512

Female Posts : 272

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:43 pm

RS seems sure Peter is the next Bachelor, if he wants the gig - it's his. This early, RS usuallly throws out a few possibilities. So I think it's strange, esp since I don't think Peter is getting a good edit for being the lead. He has major emotional issues, imo.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:49 pm

Neither Peter nor Bryan are my type but Bryan and Rachel are clearly each other's type IMO and that's why I am rooting for their relationship. giggling giggling  I just want to see a reciprocated relationship and Bryan and Rachel have had it IMO since the start of the season - even with cheesy lines, excessive making out and all. laugh out loud laugh out loud The conversation about his mom was a red flag to me but I am willing to keep an open mind about her till we see more. Just hope that she is not like another over-invested mom we have seen on this show (The fact that she is not on SM and all over her son's pages is a good start IMO laugh out loud laugh out loud ).

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Here4Roses Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:58 pm

@SFoster It make usually be sunset when proposals happen but that is not a chance in Spain, I was there around the same time that Rach was and the sun takes FOREVER to set in Spain. I remember it'd be light outside at 9/10 pm. no no
Here4Roses
Here4Roses

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:02 pm

coolangel wrote:Neither Peter nor Bryan are my type but Bryan and Rachel are clearly each other's type IMO and that's why I am rooting for their relationship. giggling giggling  I just want to see a reciprocated relationship and Bryan and Rachel have had it IMO since the start of the season - even with cheesy lines, excessive making out and all. laugh out loud laugh out loud The conversation about his mom was a red flag to me but I am willing to keep an open mind about her till we see more. Just hope that she is not like another over-invested mom we have seen on this show (The fact that she is not on SM and all over her son's pages is a good start IMO laugh out loud laugh out loud ).

All JMO
Wasn't Josh's mom a red flag in Andi's Season?
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:06 pm

2observe wrote:
coolangel wrote:Neither Peter nor Bryan are my type but Bryan and Rachel are clearly each other's type IMO and that's why I am rooting for their relationship. giggling giggling  I just want to see a reciprocated relationship and Bryan and Rachel have had it IMO since the start of the season - even with cheesy lines, excessive making out and all. laugh out loud laugh out loud The conversation about his mom was a red flag to me but I am willing to keep an open mind about her till we see more. Just hope that she is not like another over-invested mom we have seen on this show (The fact that she is not on SM and all over her son's pages is a good start IMO laugh out loud laugh out loud ).

All JMO
Wasn't Josh's mom a red flag in Andi's Season?

Josh himself was such a huge red flag for me back then that I didn't care about his mom. laugh out loud laugh out loud I won't compare any woman to MM though till they really give me a reason to. Josh and MM are in a league of their own IMO. stupid I haven't watched Jasmine's (Bach CA) season but I heard that her F1's mom was very over-invested as well.

All JMO

Last edited by coolangel on Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:07 pm

sdmom wrote:@djogbenyuie not to try be rude/ argumentive but I want to ask how do we explain Peter seems always around Madison? Where would they have SHV if he's f1? I can't believe Rachel is the only one who has to travel all the time and if her fiancé really loves her, why not go to her or meet up somewhere in the middle?
Also Rachel was clearly in LAX the day after July 4th and Peter was home and no one knows where Bryan was.

@Alanna I think you are right. Every man is different and I project my own preference into this situation. I can't stand cold and my hubby is really protective and demonstrative verbally and physically, (well not as much as Bryan). I always seek and need affirmations and that's probably why I prefer Bryan's love languages.
All Jmo.

That is actually a very good question. Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 54 3806527698
I don't have all the answers. In fact I don'tthink have anya answer, just trying to see it from another perspective.
Like I said, when there are too much signs, I hold back and ask myself more questions.
So yeah, don't know if we will ever find all the answers regarding the visits. Let us sleuth though. Lol
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:11 pm

Alanna wrote:@ilovepeter exactly right imo. Rachel is lucky Bryan is there otherwise she might be the only Ette to leave without a proposal and a relationship that will at least last 6 months or so. That in and of itself is good already for this show imo. Peter will think he can maybe possibly one day down the line hopefully fall in love with her because he's probably most likely almost certainly on the path to get there, hopefully maybe by the FRC. Maybe okay irl but not on this show. Thank goodness for B imo.

IMO Peter, Graham and Kiptyn should start a club: The Not Ready For Prime Time Marriage Partners Maybe It Will Happen Some Day, Just Don't Count On It Or Hold Your Breath, In The Meantime We Aren't So Bad To Look At Guys. peace

Last edited by Kashathediva on Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 73 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 63 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+87
Amethyst
FashionLover
rinacabigas
Just Looking
pbmax