SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 55 of 73 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 64 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LynnTa Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:12 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Some of us are wondering if F2 is let go early and only one shows up to the FRC, another similarity to Ali's season. Hugesmile
I m thinking that too. Rachel said she fell in love with only one guy and I'm assuming its Bryan. In the preview of the FR she said (paraphrasing) she had no regrets since she found her person and she hoped he hadn't changed his mind. So far Bryan is the only one who has told her he is falling but I think all doubt she and her family about him being too good to be true might take a toll on him and might have indicated to her that might just give up. AJMO
If tptb want Peter as next TB -then having him show up on FR might could be the final push for maximum sympathy from viewers! Ben F got it -why not Peter, the Fan fave!
It could be a goldmine :yes:

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:17 pm

2observe wrote:
coolangel wrote:Neither Peter nor Bryan are my type but Bryan and Rachel are clearly each other's type IMO and that's why I am rooting for their relationship. giggling giggling  I just want to see a reciprocated relationship and Bryan and Rachel have had it IMO since the start of the season - even with cheesy lines, excessive making out and all. laugh out loud laugh out loud The conversation about his mom was a red flag to me but I am willing to keep an open mind about her till we see more. Just hope that she is not like another over-invested mom we have seen on this show (The fact that she is not on SM and all over her son's pages is a good start IMO laugh out loud laugh out loud ).

All JMO
Wasn't Josh's mom a red flag in Andi's Season?

Josh's mom has probably imo been a red flag since the day she was born and probably will continue to be as long as she haunts this planet. JMOAA Look up red flag in the dictionary and a IG of her will be shown, all airbrushed and photoshopped, of course.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:18 pm

IMO all of the other guys except Bryan were MOT guys. It doesn't mean that Rachel didn't form relationships (more like friendships IMO) with the other guys, but Bryan was and is IT for her. As if I needed any more confirmation. No other guy comes close IMO. I'm basing this on Rachel's own words saying the more time she spends with him the harder she falls. She also told him that she was on cloud nine after their last date and it's gone even higher. She hasn't said those things about any other guy. I don't see her saying those words and then choosing someone else.
I like Eric and Rachel together, but their relationship is more of an easygoing and fun friendship. Interested to see more of his family next week.
Really all the remaining guys except the F1 are just MOT guys who are there to fill a quota. I only wish they could've replaced Matt and Adam with Will and Alex to round off the F6, but I digress. laugh out loud
This is all MO.

Last edited by quietpal on Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:22 pm

Has Rachel's People blog been published yet? Just reading thru old posts here. Bryans condo being up for rent and Peter bawling on the preview has resigned me to accept he is F2. I know some don't believe he is genuine, but I think he is just too much in his head and was actually upset when getting let go, as evident in the clip. I hate seeing people get fheir feelings hurt.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:23 pm

I really enjoyed last night's episode.  I was not immediately impressed by many of the guys as the season began, but I did like many who are here at the last episodes.  There are truly a lot of stand up guys for her.  Rachel is just amazing and wonderful as a bachelorette and I will wish her all the happiness whoever she choses.
As soon as I saw Dean's dad on the screen, I knew there was no way tptb would ever let this HTD not happen.  In addition to everything else, it was crazy to me how much Dean resembles his dad facially.  I think Dean will find his own happiness very soon!
Eric is almost in a class of his own.  He has overcome so much and is such a dear sweet soul...I wish him also all the happiness life can give.
Bryan's date reminded me of the Cinderella dates of the past and yes, they wear the watches a lot, but I can't say that is not part of the deal for receiving them.  I still don't know enough about him except his mother may be an interesting story.
I still don't know for certain who is F1.  The things that lead me to think Bryan are his renting out his condo and the lack of solid info on SHV.  He is not accounted for in the way Peter is on the days we think the visits occur so this can be compelling evidence.
On the other hand, Peter and Rachel IMO are simpatico.  They have the passion, they have the deep conversations, they speak with a look and seem to just be in sync.
The previews were interesting as well.  I know everyone talks about how Ashley's sister didn't like JP at first.  However, even as a Ben F fan, I kind of thought the sister was a flake.  Rachel's sister on the other hand seems more grounded.  For whatever that means, it's my opinion.  A red flag is also the reason for Bryan's break up.  Fears of Momma Murray are beginning to appear.
Peter talked about leaving his most recent gf and it gave me peace about the information we received from sources. Rachel is worried he won't propose.  The preview of the final day have her talking about "him" (whoever)changing his mind.  He still is at home a lot during what we think are SHV days.   Still, Rachel says she longs for him....she longs for him.  Okay tptb.  You got me.  I'm staying tuned.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:24 pm

Bryan and Rachel are easy together. Their time is light, fun and full of smiles and easy laughter. Both seem very comfortable with themselves and each other. Bryan and Rachel have a relationship that embodies everything Rachel said she was looking for in a husband. Bryan makes Rachel feel adored and desired without her having to work for it. They are the definition of Reciprocity. IMO.

Peter and Rachel are problematic. They have an interest and a Like of each other. But IMO Peter has some Issues he needs to sort out personally before he is ready for a serious relationship like marriage. Rachel in her relationship with Peter is always struggling for more. Their relationship does not have a feeling of equals in terms of wants/desires IMO.

Eric and Rachel have a genuine connection but it feels more friendzoned on Rachel's end. I think she appreciates Eric and admires his positivity. However much she likes Eric IMO Rachel does not see Eric as her future husband. IMO

Three choices...Each decidedly different but IMO only one is Reciprocal and moves Rachel toward her goal of happily married with children in the not to distant future. That future includes Bryan IMO.
All JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:29 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
Alanna wrote:@ilovepeter exactly right imo. Rachel is lucky Bryan is there otherwise she might be the only Ette to leave without a proposal and a relationship that will at least last 6 months or so. That in and of itself is good already for this show imo. Peter will think he can maybe possibly one day down the line hopefully fall in love with her because he's probably most likely almost certainly on the path to get there, hopefully maybe by the FRC. Maybe okay irl but not on this show. Thank goodness for B imo.

IMO Peter, Graham and Kiptyn should start a club: The Not Ready For Prime Time Marriage Partners Maybe It Will Happen Some Day, Just Don't Count On It Or Hold Your Breath, In The Meantime We Aren't So Bad To Look At Guys. peace

Peter's mom answering Rachel that she doesn't think he's emotionally ready for marriage reminds me so much of Graham's HTD. Of course it could be a misdirect. Heck, everything anything on and off my screen could be a misdirect at this point, imo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by BachelorBabe512 Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:30 pm

I actually felt like Rachel's conversation with Peter's mom was heavily edited. I wouldn't be surprised if that wasn't her answer at all. JMO

BachelorBabe512

Female Posts : 272

Back to top Go down

Post by gisellexlopez Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:33 pm

Did anyone notice in the preview.. I think Rachel's dad is sitting at the head of the table in the scene where Bryan excuses himself.. I wonder if he was present for all 3 dates

gisellexlopez

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:34 pm

IDK. I know of 3 ex relationships that Peter has had in a few yrs time all "serious". What does it take? I think his mom nails it. JMOAA

Last edited by Kashathediva on Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:35 pm

gisellexlopez wrote:Did anyone notice in the preview.. I think Rachel's dad is sitting at the head of the table in the scene where Bryan excuses himself.. I wonder if he was present for all 3 dates

Yes! I noticed that too! It looks like her parents, 1 sister and her husband and one other woman?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by BachelorBabe512 Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:37 pm

I can't wait to meet Judge Lindsay! Aww, never mind. Excited to meet new family members of hers though.

Last edited by BachelorBabe512 on Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

BachelorBabe512

Female Posts : 272

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 73 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 64 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+87
Amethyst
FashionLover
rinacabigas
Just Looking
pbmax