SELECT CONTENT

The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 23 of 50 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 36 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by suzq Sun Jul 30, 2017 5:16 pm

I think it might be running a little longer. I find it interesting that Chris is so nice to Lance especially since his comment on the first episode. Lance seems like he's having fun even though is the only kid there. I really wish that Brianne would give Ben a chance. I am glad that he was honest with her. I thought Naya did well with Danny's mom -- she was able to talk to her as one mother to another and I think that helped. Can't wait for the next episode! Any screen caps or spoilers that you all got from the upcoming promos?

suzq

Back to top Go down

The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by suzq Sun Jul 30, 2017 5:32 pm

They just posted a new Behind The Walls video clip -- it was 7 minutes long. It was good.
They showed Danny and Naya having bachelor and bachelorette parties. They had them do everything in the house.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:35 am

The beginning of that Behind The Walls clip was interesting. Pretty much explains why Ben and Brianne had the break up discussion. After seeing that, no way those 2 are a good match and IMO it explains why he is still single! Love Kelli Jo and Jimmy together in it as well!!!

Episode 4 is also on the website. I will try to do some SC tonight.

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:25 am

I watched the Behind The Walls clip -- I also thought that the beginning was interesting. Brianne and Ben are not a good match personality-wise. I do think that they wanted to really play the Chris-Missy-Brianne triangle up as much as they could for "storyline" purposes. Ben would have been much better paired up with someone like Ashley Lauren -- she's vegan. I am not not getting that Darren and Ashley T. are the greatest match either -- Ashley T. seems more conservative than Darren is. I truly don't know why the "experts" paired these "newbies" up with Brianne and Darren. It seems like they just went for the very surface characteristics and really didn't go much beyond that. JMO. @havadrpepper Looking forward to your screen cap sleuthing and analysis!

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:49 pm

I don't know if someone here can link to the article or not, but people.com has an article about Danny and Naya's wedding with pictures and a little more info about it.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:57 pm

@suzq Thanks!

http://people.com/tv/spouse-house-first-wedding-exclusive/husband-and-wife

Married After 3 Weeks! Inside Spouse House's First Wedding

HUSBAND AND WIFE

Three weeks after moving into the Spouse House home, Danny and Naya got engaged and exchanged vows on April 2. The hit TLC show (produced by Married at First Sight's Kinetic Content) puts seven men and seven women under the same roof for eight weeks to help them find "The One."

FIRST TO WED

Danny and Naya, who posed for a portrait moments after exchanging vows, are the first couple to tie the knot on the show.

WITH THESE RINGS . . .

After filming wrapped in Los Angeles (they continued to live in the house until the end of production), the newlyweds moved back home to Chicago to start their new life together.
ALL IN THE DETAILS

The wedding was thrown together in three days, and friends and family flew in for the last-minute celebration, a production source tells PEOPLE.
A SON'S BLESSING

Danny met Naya's son, Lance Jr., after he proposed and received his blessing. Danny's parents, however, were upset about the sudden engagement news but eventually welcomed her into the family after the wedding.

SEALED WITH A KISS

According to a source, the couple are still happily married. "Danny is so incredible with Naya's little boy," says the insider.

Spouse House airs Sundays (10 p.m. ET) on TLC.

I don't know why the pictures aren't showing up for me?
Nice to know they are still together!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:35 pm

I hope they do a reunion show and let us know what is happening with these couples. From Darren's IG, I saw that Kelli Jo and Jimmy are still together (at least at the time of the premiere since she had her rings on in a picture with Darren). Would be interesting to know if any of the couples are still dating or if new couples were formed after filming was done.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:49 pm

They better do a reunion show. I think the viewers, me, laugh out loud would be pretty upset not to have a follow up.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:05 pm

@GuardianAngel. Thanks for posting the article! I also hope they have a reunion show!

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:00 am

I saw that Jonathan posted a very recent picture on his Instagram with some of the spouse house cast and it said good luck in Florida, Darren. I don't know if Darren is moving to Florida or what. There were some people in the picture that have not been seen on the show yet, either -- so, would someone like to do some sleuthing on this? Thanks! There is also a new promo for spouse house running on TLC for the next episode, too.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:06 am

What's Jonathan's IG username? and who's Darren, sorry I can't keep up!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:47 am

@GuardianAngel Darren was paired up in a "exploratory marriage" with the new woman, Ashley T. Jonathan and Darren's SM info is in the SM thread. Thanks!

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 50 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 36 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+7
GuardianAngel
mizzoufan
suzq
Relalou
Newto
nd4reality
Sprite
11 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum