SELECT CONTENT

The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 24 of 50 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 37 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:33 pm

suzq wrote:I saw that Jonathan posted a very recent picture on his Instagram with some of the spouse house cast and it said good luck in Florida, Darren.  I don't know if Darren is moving to Florida or what.   There were some people in the picture that have not been seen on the show yet, either -- so, would someone like to do some sleuthing on this?  Thanks!  There is also a new promo for spouse house running on TLC for the next episode, too.

I see unknown guy, Danny, Darren, Tom, unknown guy, unknown blonde girl, Jonathan, Jimmy and Kelli Jo. I checked Darren's IG and he posted picture of what I believe are his family and he has on the same shirt. Tom was also in that pic. So I wonder if he is moving and this was a going away party for him.

Back to top Go down

The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:37 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:What's Jonathan's IG username? and who's Darren, sorry I can't keep up!

Darren is the black guy that is still there. Evidently he is there the whole time from the lack of posts on his IG. Posted previously in this thread that he was silent from March 13th to May 12th.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:18 pm

Because of a question @suzq posted in the SC thread, I did a little more digging on IG.  Piecing together IG timelines and things said on the show, I have come up with this information:

March 12/13th: Darren, Ashley Lauren and Missy all said they would be away from IG for awhile.
March 14th: Kelli Jo posts on IG about off to her new adventure (in her dress from the first episode)
March 30th: Ben's last IG post
April 9th: Ben posted on IG
April 11th: Kelli Jo posts on twitter (interesting....)
April 12th: Kelli Jo posts on IG (again interesting....)
April 19th: Missy posted on IG that she was home.
April 20th: Brianne posted on IG.  Last post before that was in January so she didn't post much before she was on the show (not like Missy and Darren!)
May 1st: Ashley Lauren's IG has a post that is not one of the "365 Days of Kindness" that she has been posting in 2017 (I'm guessing someone posted those for her while she was gone so no days were missed).
May 9th: Ashley Lauren posted on IG that she was going back to LA to finish up a project
May 10th: Kelli Jo posted on IG about flying over LA
May 11th: Missy posted a photo on IG of Chris, Tom and her with their backs to the camera stating "That's a final wrap ..."
May 12th: Darren shows back up on IG

On the show, the expert Christine stated that this "experiment" would last 8 weeks.  To end on May 11th, it must have started on March 15/16th which would fit in the timeline of when those 4 went IG silent.  IMO, there were probably a couple of days of pre-filming before they actually entered the house (introductory ITM's filmed in different location for the original 14 contestants).

So if the show started on March 15/16th and Danny's mother kept saying that he only knew Naya for "20 days", that would put their wedding around April 4 or 5th.  There would have been 3 engagement ceremonies during that time and the wedding was 3 days after the 3rd ceremony.  So there must be 5-6 days between engagement ceremonies.  Now there was no ceremony in episode 4 since it was the proposal, wedding prep and wedding. However, it was mentioned that an engagement ceremony would be coming up since Brianne was questioning whether she should propose to Chris. This will probably be the start of episode 5.

So I'm guessing that Ben does go home at the next ceremony that was held around April 6-8th. Since Brianne and Ashley T are not in the group dining picture, I think they go as well.  If Brianne was emotional about what happened, it could have easily taken her a couple weeks before posting especially since she didn't post a lot before going on the show.

In the video about Kelli Jo and Jimmy going to see her family, Naya mentions that there is an engagement ceremony on Thursday and asks if Jimmy will propose if things go well with the meeting to which he pretty much says to stay tuned (my words).  I'm guessing this engagement ceremony was on April 13th with the next one around April 18/19th.  Evidently the trip to Arizona took place between the 8th and the 12th.... which could be why Kelli Jo was able to post to twitter on the 11th and IG on the 12th.  If not with her phone, maybe a family member's phone!

My guess on this is that Jimmy does propose on April 13th with the wedding to follow several days later thus no one goes home.  The next ceremony after that (April 18/19th) will have no engagement and that is when Missy leaves.  Ashley Lauren could leave that ceremony but I feel she might be around for 1 more after that.

So I think that episode 5 starts out with an engagement ceremony that has no engagement so several people go home, (Brianne, Ashley T and Ben for sure). Then the new people come in (Isabella and the other couple names unknown). We see the group dinner, the date between Darren and Isabella, the ending of the exploratory marriage and the visit to Kelli Jo's parents with the beginning of the next engagement ceremony (whew... that's a lot for an hour!)  Of course, the engagement ceremony is TBC where we see Kelli Jo accept at the start of episode 6 and all their wedding prep.

So if what I think holds true, Kelli Jo and Jimmy probably get married around April 15th/16th.  I think there will be at least 4 more engagement ceremonies after that as well which would get them close to the end date of filming.

Sorry this got so long... had a lot of thoughts to get out!

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:48 pm

@havadrpepper Thank you so much for all that! I'm frustrated I don't have the time to sleuth this show, I really enjoy it.

I'm glad to know that Kelli Jo and Jimmy may be married. I think they are so cute together.

What makes you think there will be 4 more engagements/marriages? Just a gut feeling or is there something that makes you speculate that?

:claphands great sleuthing!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:15 pm

No....

Not 4 more engagements/marriages.

4 more engagement ceremonies! That time when people leave if there isn't an engagement! If they film for 8 weeks and have the ceremonies every 5/6 days, they would need to have at least 9 of the ceremonies.

In the IG photos on Darren's IG from the premiere party, there are a few more people that we have not yet seen on the show so I am thinking that these people come into the show late... just like BIP.

I still think there are only 2 marriages although I think the couple in the group dinner photo from the vid on the TLC website, might still be dating since they show up on Darren's IG looking pretty cozy.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:17 pm

Oh I see, ok gotcha! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:41 pm

@havadrpepper. Thanks so much for all of the sleuthing and info! I know that it is part of the show, but I feel for the people that come in at later times--I don't think they get as much of a chance to even find someone there let alone establish much of a relationship. I am definitely happy for the 2 married couples, though. I really do enjoy this show--I hope they will make episodes longer in future seasons, though. There are so many people to try and keep track of.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:04 pm

suzq wrote:@havadrpepper.  Thanks so much for all of the sleuthing and info!  I know that it is part of the show, but I feel for the people that come in at later times--I don't think they get as much of a chance to even find someone there let alone establish much of a relationship.  I am definitely happy for the 2 married couples, though.  I really do enjoy this show--I hope they will make episodes longer in future seasons, though.  There are so many people to try and keep track of.

We are not the only ones wishing for longer episodes. On one of the IG posts I saw today, someone mentioned that each episode needs to be 2 hours!

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:34 pm

Good to see viewers want longer epis! I think it's too much info packed into one hour and they are leaving a lot of the cutting room floor.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sat Aug 05, 2017 2:23 pm

Ashley Lauren tweeted that she is getting a lot of dislike on SM. It seems to really bother her, but she's not reacting to it or "shading anyone back". Why can't people be kinder or at least more neutral in their comments to or about people? I definitely don't envy them.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:56 pm

Another short video is posted on the TLC website.  I've posted SC's in the SC thread.  It is Tom talking with the other new girl... her name is Ashley K.  Ashley Lauren overhears her talking to Tom about Ashley Lauren.  It leads to a fight.  Missy tries to get Ashley Lauren away before the fight and Chris is seen coming to see what Missy is doing.  So this video confirms that Chris does not leave and is the guy in the hat in the group dinner SC.  I also do not believe the Ashley K is the girl shown kissing the guy (next to her at dinner) in previous SC's.  So evidently that girl comes into the house later since I think she is shown in a SC behind Naya.  (Stalking Darren's IG again, I found the name of the other blonde that I believe hooks up with the guy in the dinner pic.  Tracy Jetzer and her IG is private sad  )

I'm also rethinking that the Tom dancing with Isabella might be from a later episode.  Maybe it is this fight with Ashley K that makes Ashley Lauren break down (previous SC's of her saying she can't take it anymore) which leads to her leaving. Whether it is her choice or she is evicted is unknown.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:14 am

Episode 5 Description:

Season 1, Episode 5
August 6, 2017
Make or Break
The first wedding's aftermath finds everyone taking stock of their commitments and wondering if they're ready to get engaged. Meanwhile, Jimmy meets Kelli Jo's dad with a specific agenda; and Chris and Missy's future is suddenly uncertain.

Also, found an article about Jimmy.   http://www.pjstar.com/news/20170621/nick-in-am-peoria-native-in-spouse-house-reality-show

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 50 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 37 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+7
GuardianAngel
mizzoufan
suzq
Relalou
Newto
nd4reality
Sprite
11 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum