SELECT CONTENT

The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 41 of 50 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 45 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 Empty Re: The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:26 pm

@havadrpepper thanks. I can't believe there were 27. Strange.

Can you post a source for that. TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 Empty Re: The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:11 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@havadrpepper thanks. I can't believe there were 27. Strange.

Can you post a source for that. TYIA

Zap2It TV Guide online http://tvschedule.zap2it.com/tv/the-spouse-house/EP02714401?aid=tvschedule

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:12 pm

@havadrpepper thanks. I wonder what the shocking revelations are!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:47 am

I hope that it isn't that Danny and Naya have broken up since in the "Behind The Walls" scene this week it shows them talking about their life back in Chicago. They talked about buying a house in a year and having a family of their own and Danny helping with school pickups etc with Lance. Can't get a read on them from IG. Danny has only posted 1 picture of the 2 of them and Naya's is private.

Jimmy and KelliJo are still together. They were at a Cubs ballgame just yesterday! Somebody asked if they were still together and KelliJo was teasing Jimmy that he needed to post a picture of them together on his IG... she linked him so I looked at it. He's got very few pictures on there.

I wonder if some of the contestants did make connections after the filming was over and if that is what they consider shocking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 03, 2017 2:37 pm

TLC finally put 2 shop video clips on their website.  One was Darren/Isabella on a date under the stars.  The other was Scott/Tracy visiting with his parents.  Nothing to really SC in either of them.

But, my takeaway from the Scott/Tracy video is that Scott has a very hard decision to make. His parents disapproval of this process is quite evident and when he asks them if they would come to the wedding if he does propose, his mom flat out says "no".  His mom goes on to say that you need to be friends before anything and was quite surprised earlier in the video to find out that they had been living in the same room in the "exploratory marriage" for several weeks.  Tracy also has a voice-over that she doesn't think Scott's mom likes her.  Funny side note of the video though is the fact that Scott's dad is sitting there eating while Scott's mom is talking.  The clip was edited heavily as well.  Scott has a dog on his lap, then he doesn't (dogs are seen in the background when the camera is on his dad), dog on his lap again, then no dog.

IMO, this is why we won't see an engagement between Scott/Tracy even though they are both very willing to get engaged and married.  Considering they have been seen together in photos post-filming I wonder if he/she decided that they need to date outside the show and see where it goes.

The press release mentioned that 27 people went through the house in search of love and marriage.  I believe we have seen all of them.  There are 27 names listed on this chart I made of ceremony number 7.

The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 Eng_ce24

I am of the opinion that there will be no more engagements... but I could be wrong!

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 03, 2017 2:58 pm

@havadrpepper Thanks for all that.

Sometimes the editing is so swayed to fool the viewers I don't trust the Scott/Tracy video. If two people are in love, and their parents don't approve, I can't see them calling it off just because of the parents. They seem like a great match, I'm hoping they get engaged.

I hope Danny and Naya choose to be more private and therefore the lack of SM.

I'm looking forward to tonight's epi!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:16 pm

Danny's IG was public the last time I looked but he only had 1 picture of them on it.  He doesn't post all the time and what he does post seems to be related to his personal training business.  Naya's has been private.

Tracy's is private. Never found one for Scott.  Kelli Jo and Jimmy are public but neither post a whole lot.  My sense of this cast is that the majority of them do not live on SM.  Darren and Missy seem to be the ones that use it the most and Darren's is now private.

As for the clip of Scott and Tracy, I'm thinking the conversation with his parents got them to thinking about the situation.  Tracy has been married before so does know all the pitfalls of marriage.  The one question his dad asked was about Scott's deployments and had they discussed him being gone for long periods of time.  IMO, it would be smart of them to not get engaged to be married at the LAST ceremony.  My reasoning for this even though they have known each other longer than Danny/Naya did when they got married is this...  Danny/Naya had 6 more weeks together in the house without outside influences to get to know each other.  

These 4 couples left have an engagement ceremony and if there is a wedding, it is 3 days later and the season stops filming at that time.  They will be outside the house almost immediately without the guidance of the experts.

I also think Missy did the right thing with leaving the show when she did.  I also think Chris made the right choice to go with her.  They have had time to really discuss the issues without cameras around them and figure out if it really is a deal breaker for them.  Although Missy posts on IG a lot, she has not posted anything with Chris unless there are other cast members in the photo as well.  The couple photos I saw it seemed like they were a couple so if they are, I give her credit for keeping it private at this time.

It will be interesting to see what the IG accounts look like after the reunion episode next week... will they start posting more photos if there are other couples that got together after filming?

IMO, some of TBN contestants could learn a lot about using SM from this cast. Hugesmile

I sure hope there is another season of this show because I have enjoyed it a heck of a lot more than TB franchise lately.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:36 pm

@havadrpepper I so agree with your take on this:

"I sure hope there is another season of this show because I have enjoyed it a heck of a lot more than TB franchise lately."

When I watched this show, I was always surprised when it ended since it just seemed to fly by. I wanted it to be longer. On the other hand, when I've been watching the Bachelor and related shows lately, I keep wondering when will this torture end and why are they dragging this out.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:30 pm

Figured I would check out some of the public IG accounts to see if anything is posted about tonight's show. All silent but Missy posted a photo of her, Tracy, and KelliJo yesterday.

Her comment "Date night @cirquedusoleil" (heart emoji in there as well).

Now, the only Cirque Du Soleil that I know of is Vegas so I looked at their website wondering if there was one in Chicago. I didn't see one listed but there is one in Los Angeles. And, date night? No guys shown but I would think maybe Scott, Chris and definitely Jimmy would have to have been there as well and someone had to take the photo!

Wonder if they are in LA to tape the reunion?

On another IG (Brianne), has a selfie of her on a plane posted 2 days ago. It is tagged Dallas, TX though.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:08 pm

Mother isn't too happy. The two pups in the background are adorable.

Tracy and Scott are so mature. The nope meter is 51%.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:11 pm

I do like Scott and Tracy together. I hope that if they didn't get engaged that they have continued their relationship outside the house.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:12 pm

Tom is hung up on the "power couple" thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 50 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 45 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+7
GuardianAngel
mizzoufan
suzq
Relalou
Newto
nd4reality
Sprite
11 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum