SELECT CONTENT

The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 45 of 50 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 Empty Re: The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:54 am

@havadrpepper Thanks for listing all the SM accounts! That's very helpful.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 Empty Re: The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by suzq Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:49 am

Looking forward to the reunion special tonight! Is it only an hour episode or longer?

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:51 am

Only an hour. And, unfortunately, I'm thinking it was filmed in May. Hopefully, they will give more realistic updates at the end since it has been several months since it ended.

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:08 pm

@havadrpepper Thanks! I wish the episode was longer--probably a lot of the participants won't even be asked questions or given much of an opportunity to talk. I saw on #spousehouse on Twitter that tvruckus.com wrote a short article previewing the reunion special, but didn't know how to link it to bring it over here. I think that you are right and this was filmed in May. I would like to know how people are doing now, too.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:35 pm

@suzq, did you see my posts in the screen caps thread? I pretty much laid out who all they talked to and why I think it was filmed in May. If the person wasn't involved in the drama or a "couple" during the show, they probably won't be talked to at all.

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:58 pm

I'm  a.little behind. I think Scott.a.mom's boy and that why he didn't proposal.

Glad Darrin walked away he deserves.better.

Tom a huge player.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:55 pm

@havadrpepper. No, I haven't yet. Thanks, I will check it out. Why would they have all 27 people come back for the reunion special if most are basically just sitting there with no involvement? I don't think I would enjoy that very much. It's like rubbing in their face that they are not important IMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:07 pm

Anyone else watching live?

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:09 pm

I am. Glad to see Naya and Danny are doing well!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:16 pm

Yes--it was really to nice to see Naya, Danny and Lance! Hope they still are!

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:16 pm

These types of tell all, annoy me. Why can't they ever be grown ups rather than trashing each other.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:19 pm

I'm here.

I still think this was filmed several months ago. Brianne's hair is not that short anymore.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 50 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+7
GuardianAngel
mizzoufan
suzq
Relalou
Newto
nd4reality
Sprite
11 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum