SELECT CONTENT

The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 50 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 29 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:59 pm

Watching the "This Season" preview frame by frame:

approximately 0:19 - think this is Jimmy kissing KelliJo. Hair not as "poufy" as Tom's
approximately 0:49 - Danny... look at the pants, are they same as foot rub picture
approximately 1:04 - note Brianne's dress
approximately 1:10 - Ashley Lauren - look at rings
approximately 1:33 - look at the female rings... Ashley Lauren!
approximately 1:35 - is this an outdoor proposal? Is this the same dress at 1:04 on Brianne?
approximately 1:41 - dark haired bride, again by skin tone believe this to be Naya
approximately 1:42 - groom in dark blue suit/jacket
approximately 1:44 - Look at Jimmy's face... looks pretty happy to me, like someone just said yes
approximately 1:46 - groom in white jacket
approximately 1:48 - think this is KelliJo and Jimmy... they are close to the same height. They are right next to each other in cast pic in post on page 1 of this thread and appear to be close in height. I think Tom is taller than Jimmy.
approximately 1:48/1:49 - Danny & Naya?

I'm thinking there are 2 weddings: KelliJo and Jimmy; Danny and Naya
I'm thinking there might have been 2 other proposals that were turned down. Brianne and Ashley Lauren, both having meltdown scenes in the previews.  Not sure who the guys might have been though.

Back to top Go down

The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by suzq Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:19 pm

@havadrpepper. Hope you aren't having bad weather. What fantastic screencap sleuthing you've done. Thanks so much! I had wondered about Kelli Jo and Jimmy together during the season preview promos, but couldn't figure it out with the beginning triangle with Ashley/Tom/Kelli Jo. These shows move quickly and a decision that one person makes can affect several people in this situation.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:55 pm

While I can see the initial promo on Yt I cannot stop the new one or pause to see the people more clearly.
It's just a waste of my time and at this point all of can do is speculate.

I swear I saw a light coloured suit guy somewhere laugh out loud.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:40 am

Twitter of kellie jo

https://mobile.twitter.com/KelliJo143
ETA : It appears her instagram is private.

Doctor missy

https://mobile.twitter.com/MissyHolas

Toms full name ( from his friends twitter)

Tom Cavallini
https://mobile.twitter.com/Agleix/status/884249696205758464

ETA : He has an twitter account that he does not use it seems.

https://twitter.com/bondillini?lang=en

Last edited by nd4reality on Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:42 am; edited 2 times in total

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:52 am

@nd4reality yes Great!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:19 am

@GuardianAngel I don't know how to link it, but I thought you could add her to the list. Brianne's name is Brianne Bouchard and her Instagram handle is @breakfastwithbri. Her Instagram is public. Thanks, GA!

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:25 am

So not sure if this is relevant or not but Missy (if her tweet is to be believed) stays on the show for 10 weeks.

https://mobile.twitter.com/MissyHolas/status/884223425295896577

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:45 am

@GuardianAngel. Found another contestant -- Jonathan Missirlian. Instagram is @jonathanmissirlian which is public. Please link. Thanks so much!

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:48 am

Great sleuthing! I wish I had time, I want to play! I will maybe later!

I will add the new SM's to the no discussion thread.

Missy 10 weeks?? The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 2292733854

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:49 am

@havadrpepper I forgot to say, thanks for all that. I will try and grab some of those s/caps for further sleuthing. That's a lot of work, much appreciated!!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:20 pm

@havadrpepper do you know where we can see a slow motion of the preview. I cannot even stop / pause mine when when watching. Unless of course I am technically challanged which is prolly the case ;)

Also, where can I rewatch the epsidode online ? If anyone has found a link I would appreciate it.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:26 pm

Thanks, GA! Another one-- Darren Brown's Instagram is @kingbrown87. It is public and it says public figure. Thanks for linking this, GA! He has a lot of pictures/posts. The cast raised $35,000 for an anonymous charity according to one of Darren's posts. Another positive thing that I see about this cast--whether they found love or not, a lot of the men found strong friendships with each other.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 50 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 29 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+7
GuardianAngel
mizzoufan
suzq
Relalou
Newto
nd4reality
Sprite
11 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum