SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

Page 16 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Happy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

Post by Guest Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:46 pm

so let me recap after a day of boring job here...

bryan posted a grill BBQ a la F1, like so many F1 did before him (chris, 1F, etc)
bryan posted a topless with brown pillows
rachel posted a stars outfit on the grass, photographed by an anonymous (for now) arm
rachel posted a stars outfit on the bed with brown pillows

rachel and bryan IG pictures refers to happy 4th of july

versus

peter who, YET AGAIN, posted a happy 4th of july WITH self promotion fitness tags.......

did I miss something???

each time we ask and we shall receive. can I play too???

now if we could see rachel and copper playing in the garden together????  Praying  Praying  Praying

Back to top Go down

Happy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

Post by Carine Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:47 pm

@Tiggerlgh I also don't think the pillows match..?

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:48 pm

I just can't get past how active Peter has been in regards to SHV. To me, if he was F1 I don't see how he'd be so active and be able to have SHVs so even if F1 it doesn't bode well IMO. As for his July 4th pic today that he posted? A kiddie pool while fun I don't see as being part of a SHV. An enclosed and fenced in private pool and backyard yes, a kiddie pool? Not so much, IMO.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:49 pm

@sfrank in my opinion the brown pillow next in bryan pic, fit more regarding the color in rachel picture

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:50 pm

What are the odds that in a commonly known SHV weekend, Bryan, of all people, who doesn't know how to crop photos, finally gave into InstaStory? laugh out loud

And this is the most active he's been on SM, both before and after the show.

I don't think the pillow match either. He looked like he was on a couch and she on a bed.

Last edited by makeover on Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:51 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I just can't get past how active Peter has been in regards to SHV. To me, if he was F1 I don't see how he'd be so active and be able to have SHVs so even if F1 it doesn't bode well IMO. As for his July 4th pic today that he posted? A kiddie pool while fun I don't see as being part of a SHV. An enclosed and fenced in private pool and backyard yes, a kiddie pool? Not so much, IMO.

could be for copper... i remember seeing something similar with jojo and her dog no?

could be also a toddler in his mom's house or for her own dog...

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:51 pm

HEA wrote:so let me recap after a day of boring job here...

bryan posted a grill BBQ a la F1, like so many F1 did before him (chris, 1F, etc)
bryan posted a topless with brown pillows
rachel posted a stars outfit on the grass, photographed by an anonymous (for now) arm
rachel posted a stars outfit on the bed with brown pillows

rachel and bryan IG pictures refers to happy 4th of july

versus

peter who, YET AGAIN, posted a happy 4th of july WITH self promotion fitness tags.......

did I miss something???

each time we ask and we shall receive. can I play too???

now if we could see rachel and copper playing in the garden together????  Praying  Praying  Praying

Good catch! Rachel #Happy 4th of July Bryan#happy4th but no mention in Peter's IG. To be fair, in his earlier IG story, Peter posted Happy Independence Day.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:54 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
bluejay25 wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:She changed bikinis between the two pics.  Was one at lunch the other evening?

There is clock in the instastory, can you read it? It may be taken at different times

I can't with the plant and writing over it.  hissyfit

The clock in Rachel's IG story says 2:00 or almost 3:00 because the angle skews the view. Smiley
JMO

Last edited by Seabear on Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:56 pm

it is known that generally the lead and F1 copy each other in their talking or tagging.

the most obvious I have ever seen so far is the "the" in the instagram name for bot bryan and rachel. I do not need much more proof when I see that.

They have just fun. So my theory that Bryan is maybe in TX already may not be correct... they have wayyyyyyy too much fun right now on SM. We would have had this kind of funny banters before if they were together.

so maybe bryan jsut took a timebreak to revise his license in FL

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:57 pm

I think the pillows match. The one's Bryan has look like pillows from a bed not from a couch IMHO. They look like the same colour and fabric to me.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BWIf5rmDqQi/?taken-by=thebryanabasolo
https://scontent-yyz1-1.cdninstagram.com/t50.9793-16/17196013_452478051786904_4342285728089112576_n.mp4

Happy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 16 Captur32
Happy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 16 Captur33

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:58 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I think the pillows match. The one's Bryan has look like pillows from a bed not from a couch IMHO. They look like the same colour and fabric to me.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BWIf5rmDqQi/?taken-by=thebryanabasolo
https://scontent-yyz1-1.cdninstagram.com/t50.9793-16/17196013_452478051786904_4342285728089112576_n.mp4

Happy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 16 Captur32
Happy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 16 Captur33

yes. this is what I saw too :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:03 pm

sfrank wrote:Besides the fact the Bryan didn't know how to post IG storys until today and few minutes before Rachel's... Here are all the 4th pics - the second pillow matches AND the white lamp, IMO. Grass matches Peter but so would millions of households.  

As well as in Bryan's snap. He's also grilling chicken and she's eating a drumstick.
And finally there's big ole' brown wall in her glasses reflection  rofl

I seems pretty obvious IMO

Happy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 16 Bryang12
Happy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 16 Bryanb13
Happy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 16 Rachel12
Happy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 16 59786111
Happy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 16 48917111

Can some see what's in her hand?
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

+77
Aria
MVMom39forever
kraft33
stuckinsc
Nibbles22
sfrank
Bookworm85
Stacia620
Miyala
Rolly
alwaystulips