SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16

Page 5 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16 - Page 5 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16

Post by Alanna Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:01 pm

She's truly an effortless beauty. I love seeing how much baddy adores her heartbeat

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16 - Page 5 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16

Post by ReneeM Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:09 pm

Jordan's been looking extra good lately. Idk what it is, but the man is glowing.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshem Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:19 pm

I feel like they've both been looking so lit up and effortlessly happy, more so than usual.. Whatever it is, I'm happy for them. They look like they're more inlove now than before, which is totally opposite in most of these Bach relationships.

Boshem

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:11 pm

I totally agree with all above comments . As Darla said during the hometown visit, "not only do you look so good, you look lit up. The glow in their faces could light up the whole city of Dallas. There is the unmistakable and palpable love and admiration they share that seems deeper and stronger than last year. It seems like the opposite of what we see with other couples from this franchise. I believe this is the real deal.

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:36 pm

Boshem wrote:I feel like they've both been looking so lit up and effortlessly happy, more so than usual.. Whatever it is, I'm happy for them. They look like they're more inlove now than before, which is totally opposite in most of these Bach relationships.
I see this too. Looks like the Nashville trip did them lots of good! In all seriousness, I hope this indicates wedding planning is around the bend. I want to fangirl over their wedding so bad laugh out loud laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:17 pm

They are the quintessential example of true love IMO. They had some serious hurdles to overcome when they just got engaged and they overcame that. They had another hiccup in Nashville and they only got stronger. True love and happiness in a relationship is not the absence of challenges but having the tenacity to work through and overcome life's challenges. These two have proved that time and time again and I have every confidence that they'd continue to do so and have a very long lasting relationship.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:32 pm

Alanna wrote:
Boshem wrote:I feel like they've both been looking so lit up and effortlessly happy, more so than usual.. Whatever it is, I'm happy for them. They look like they're more inlove now than before, which is totally opposite in most of these Bach relationships.
I see this too. Looks like the Nashville trip did them lots of good! In all seriousness, I hope this indicates wedding planning is around the bend. I want to fangirl over their wedding so bad laugh out loud laugh out loud

The fan in me would totes love for them to get married next May on their two year anniversary since it's a Saturday according to a comment I saw on IG laugh out loud Matt and Mallory literally planned their island wedding in just a few months. JoJo and Jordan could decide in the winter they're ready and have the most amazing wedding planned for the spring or summer if they wanted to.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:01 pm

I noticed this too @Boshem. And as mentioned by others they look so relax and more in love. Jo is more beautiful sans make-up and it's nice to see Jordan teasing her for being his cute chauffeur. I also observed that Jo has been wearing loose t-shirts when at home and also today while driving Jordan.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:10 am

Ah, memories! Seriously, they are THE cutest couple!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshem Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:02 am

Agreed to all - the Nashville trip must have done them good and made them realize what they actually wanted (ahem Jordan). I also to hope they're wedding planning, or announcing one soon. Come on we're patiently waiting..

I don't know if any of you guys saw the tweet from a girl named Shinjini Das, she said she couldn't wait to meet them.. I went to her profile and she works for ABC, and is a ceo according to her bio.. I wonder if that means something is happening or she just wants to meet them, laugh out loud

Boshem

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:55 am

It's just my honest opinion, but I don't see any wedding plans being announced soon, especially within the next 4-6 months. The only way I see that happening is if they're offered a tv wedding and they agree to it. It could happen, but these two have the resources to have a wedding on a freaking private island laugh out loud They could have their own unbelievable wedding that IMO would be better than anything the show would offer.

I think because for the most part these two come across as very mature, I tend to forget that they're the youngest couple in this franchise. JoJo is 26. I don't see them rushing since it's only been a year. I can personally see them deciding in the winter or the spring that they're ready to start planning, but not earlier than that. JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:15 am

I agree that JoJo is a bit young, but she's turning 27 this year. She said in an interview that she wants to start having kids by 30. She also said that she wants to have a  "certain amount of time" being married before having kids. So if I were to do math, I would think she'd want about 2 years being married before having kids at 30. Which would mean that she would get married on or before age 28. That's like a bit more than a year away. So I think that sometime next year they would be married (if JoJo hasn't adjusted her timeline). I think Jordan is ready to marry already, so when the actual wedding happens will depend on JoJo, IMO.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16

+27
Isabel123
BlueStarsShiver
vernie113
elena.shayk
GuardianAngel