SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Page 12 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 12 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Post by sdmom Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:07 am

From what I see on what the editing of Peter, I don't think he's that into Rachel, but that's just my opinion, and it definitely is NOT an attack of Peter's character.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 12 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Post by bluejay25 Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:49 am

Dessler wrote:I am for TOG & Rachel but I like peter as well. I think he is very much into Rachel( it is quite obvious from his ITMs) but I see him being very cautious with their relationship which is very different from TOG's approach. None of this approach is better than the other, it is just a matter of personal preference  for the viewers and the degree to which the guys are willing to let go in the process. JMO

I agree. Personally, one of the reasons I was so looking forward to this season was to see a popular show celebrate black women as desirable and worthy of pursuit. It may seem dramatic to some, but even today these are not storylines and visuals that regularly occur on a "mainstream" show with AA woman as the center. That's part of the reason it's hard for me to hear people say Peter, who many people think is quite attractive, suggest "in all the numerous ways" in which is he is not into Rachel. I know Peter is not everyone's cup of tea and everyone does not think he is God's gift, so you may not understand/agree with my point about the insinuation that someone so attractive could not be interested in Rachel. Hopefully, the fact that Peter was placed on such a pedestal early on speaks to my point/gives some insight about how people view him.

Everyone's entitled to their opinions and suggestions of his disinterest have occurred on multiple platforms, so this is not directed at anyone expressing their view here in this forum. That is what we are here to do, so I aim to add another one. And, I am not accusing anyone here of saying that Peter is not interested in Rachel because she is AA (although I have seen those suggestions elsewhere). Sometimes "he's just not that into you" and that has nothing to do with race, age, whatever. But, I'm not sure if this perspective of why some are a little disheartened by such suggestions has been shared yet. It seems to really cut into one of the whole reasons Rachel being the Bachelorette was a big deal for some, and Peter clearly makes it very far. Time will tell the reason they break up, and perhaps, it will be that reason as some have suggested. Then that will be that I guess. This JMO, it's not the easiest thing to articulate, so I apologize if I've offended anyone.

bluejay25

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:57 am

Just from watching the show, I don't see any real interest in Rachel from Peter at all. jmo  If I were betting, I think Peter's main goal is to be the Bachelor. I think he wants it BAD. jmo
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:19 pm

bluejay25 wrote:
Dessler wrote:I am for TOG & Rachel but I like peter as well. I think he is very much into Rachel( it is quite obvious from his ITMs) but I see him being very cautious with their relationship which is very different from TOG's approach. None of this approach is better than the other, it is just a matter of personal preference  for the viewers and the degree to which the guys are willing to let go in the process. JMO

I agree. Personally, one of the reasons I was so looking forward to this season was to see a popular show celebrate black women as desirable and worthy of pursuit. It may seem dramatic to some, but even today these are not storylines and visuals that regularly occur on a "mainstream" show with AA woman as the center. That's part of the reason it's hard for me to hear people say Peter, who many people think is quite attractive, suggest "in all the numerous ways" in which is he is not into Rachel. I know Peter is not everyone's cup of tea and everyone does not think he is God's gift, so you may not understand/agree with my point about the insinuation that someone so attractive could not be interested in Rachel. Hopefully, the fact that Peter was placed on such a pedestal early on speaks to my point/gives some insight about how people view him.

Everyone's entitled to their opinions and suggestions of his disinterest have occurred on multiple platforms, so this is not directed at anyone expressing their view here in this forum. That is what we are here to do, so I aim to add another one. And, I am not accusing anyone here of saying that Peter is not interested in Rachel because she is AA (although I have seen those suggestions elsewhere). Sometimes "he's just not that into you" and that has nothing to do with race, age, whatever. But, I'm not sure if this perspective of why some are a little disheartened by such suggestions has been shared yet. It seems to really cut  into one of the whole reasons Rachel being the Bachelorette was a big deal for some, and Peter clearly makes it very far. Time will tell the reason they break up, and perhaps, it will be that reason as some have suggested. Then that will be that I guess. This JMO, it's not the easiest thing to articulate, so I apologize if I've offended anyone.

You bring up a very interesting point.
Actually, I had never thought of it any other way. Either a person is into a person or a person isn't. I don't know how anyone can tell from a screen cap how any factors other than body language can be involved especially since little is really known about these cast people.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueJeanBaby Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:20 pm

@bluejay25 ALL OF THIS! I completely agree, and think this was very well-stated IMO.

This is also deadhorse and just IMO but I also believe that if Rachel has enough discernment to call out Josiah for putting on an act and never asking her a question in their personal time, or (per the clips) notice that Dean laughs in uncomfortable situations and dodges questions--and between kissing TOG flags when he focuses too much on the potential good and not enough on what life will be like after filming--she would be able to gauge if that Peter is putting on an act.

She hasn't been selective in calling the contestants out at all, IMO, and whatever pedestal Peter is on IMO wouldn't blind her from obvious red flags.

If he ends up saying some mess at ATFR this will all be moot, but I have a hard time believing that the same person who the men refer to as the nicest guy in the house, who hesitated raising a paddle on Ellen when admitting he'd kissed her and said nothing when returning from sexy hot tub time while she was still dating 8+ other dudes... goes full Jekyll and Hyde spiteful lover. All JMO. Nick rubbed people the wrong way from the start and on my end, I always saw Luke as a Nicholas Sparks character with an ulterior motive. Peter honestly just seems composed, for lack of a better word. That isn't IMO synonymous with "playing a part" or "not that into her." He has a guard up but, so did Rachel for 80% of Nick's season no idea
BlueJeanBaby
BlueJeanBaby

Female Posts : 56

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:47 pm

Personally, I don't see how any contestant can be "into" the lead with as little actual time they spend together...it seems more mass hysteria at work for the lead's attention rather than actual feelings, and perhaps the reason most couples out of this franchise don't last. The contestants are looking at the prize instead of the person.
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:02 pm

IMO Peter is just not sexually attracted to Rachel and there is nothing wrong with that. I think that all the BL clues are a reflection of it. I go back to the Ellen show, it was after Peter's 1:1 and he said he hadn't thought of having sex with Rachel!! He spent a whole day with. They kissed and it never crossed his mind!
No wonder he got the coitus (& its definition) on the spelling GD --maybe it was a hint J/K. I didn't find the Hot tub scene as "hot" at all. To me it was so staged to counter Bryan's 1:1 just as staged as the Body massage that Bryan gave Rachel episode2, after her 1;1 with Peter. AJMO
Anyway, I also think that in addition to him just not attracted to Rachel he might have sensed that she has stronger connections with someone else and doesn't feel the need to compete. imo
I also think that Rachel knows but she keeps him because she has to bring along someone to F2 and who better than a good looking guy she finds attractive and also one who has the potential of being TB. A win -win situation for all.

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:45 pm

LynnTa wrote:IMO Peter is just not sexually attracted to Rachel and there is nothing wrong with that.  I think that all the BL clues are a reflection of it.  I go back to the Ellen show, it was after Peter's 1:1 and he said he hadn't thought of having sex with Rachel!!  He spent a whole day with. They kissed and it never crossed his mind!
No wonder he got the coitus (& its definition) on the spelling GD --maybe it was a hint J/K. I didn't find the Hot tub scene as "hot" at all. To me it was so staged to counter Bryan's 1:1 just as staged as the Body massage that Bryan gave Rachel episode2, after her 1;1 with Peter. AJMO
Anyway, I also think that in addition to him just not attracted to Rachel he might have sensed that she has stronger connections with someone else and doesn't feel the need to compete. imo
I also think that Rachel knows but she keeps him because she has to bring along someone to F2 and who better than a good looking guy she finds attractive and also one who has the potential of being TB. A win -win situation for all.

*****  not saying this applies to Peter who, from what I've been reading on here, seems to be overly ambitious wrt his career and(according to some) seems to be lacking in sexual attraction to Rachel  *****

Interestingly enough, some studies suggest that intellegence is negatively associated with sex frequency; i.e. people with a higher IQ( despite having a high sex drive) have less sex than everyone else.

http://www.medicaldaily.com/research-links-high-sex-drive-high-iq-brainiacs-still-have-less-sex-everyone-else-246164

The poor bunny rabbits may not be too bright, but having "stupid" sex probably  makes up for it, I guess.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:54 pm

bluejay25 wrote:

Everyone's entitled to their opinions and suggestions of his disinterest have occurred on multiple platforms, so this is not directed at anyone expressing their view here in this forum. That is what we are here to do, so I aim to add another one. And, I am not accusing anyone here of saying that Peter is not interested in Rachel because she is AA (although I have seen those suggestions elsewhere). Sometimes "he's just not that into you" and that has nothing to do with race, age, whatever. But, I'm not sure if this perspective of why some are a little disheartened by such suggestions has been shared yet. It seems to really cut  into one of the whole reasons Rachel being the Bachelorette was a big deal for some, and Peter clearly makes it very far. Time will tell the reason they break up, and perhaps, it will be that reason as some have suggested. Then that will be that I guess. This JMO, it's not the easiest thing to articulate, so I apologize if I've offended anyone.

very eloquently stated and thanks for being courageous to share your point of view which people may not understand easily - I never figured out how to articulate it in quite the way you have but always thought that it should be. I share your point of view and **edited**..I agree everyone is entitled to their own opinions but to my eyes.... imo I see Peter taken and overcome by his emotions for Rachel and I look forward to the moment he will share those feelings for everyone to see imo
all imo
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:04 pm

I understand that some feel very frustrated when they read opinions that they don't like. There are fan threads for those types of frustrations.

In the GD threads we are sleuthing. If a member finds there to be very little attraction from Peter they have every right to post that, as many times as they want. The same goes for the many posts that are posted in favour of Peter, many times over.

However, we do not ever criticize members opinions.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:37 pm

HEA wrote:
Ilovepeter wrote:@albean99 In my opinon the lead often falls for both her final guys but picks the guy that is the sure thing and pretends it was him all along. I'm betting that Bryan is closer to being ready to settle down and have kids which is what Rachel is looking for asap. Peter is still building his business.  

on several interview she clearly stated with no hesitation that she fell in love with one guy.

If she did fall/fall in love/loved two guys she would say so? I doubt it. JMO
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:01 pm

i believe race has nothing to do with peter lack of attraction. peter has a couple of moc friends so for me it is a moot point
if he just broke up and still went for exposure, his surprise look when rachel gave him the first rose at ep1 makes sense. was he trying to stay in the friend zone as far as he could go? i think he was.
all his BL screams to me: do not touch me...
maybe he was stuck like Brooks and Graham? Honest, i would not be surprise if we see a repeat of Brooks departure
I think peter had no choice but kiss her. i see a guy who liked rachel, a woman he could have met anywhere, had a nice chat.... but was stuck in this bubble, could not get out, did not want to get out too soon, knew it and just pace his time to leave before fantasy date

for me peter could be F3

jmoaau

Last edited by HEA on Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

+97
Sheokaf
Buckeye_Fan
whit90
Boshem
BlackHalo