SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Page 19 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 19 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Post by sdmom Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:33 pm

Ilovepeter wrote:
Alanna wrote:
Ilovepeter wrote:If she was truly in love with Peter, his admission would have been devastating. I say this as a Pacheco fan. It's clear to she loves TOG by this point.
I completely agree with this. IMO- She's a little sad because it's unpleasant to hear but she's not devasted because it's obvious to me she's in love with someone else at this stage and luckily, he adores her back. Phew, I'm sure Peter is happy with that too!! laugh out loud
It is a win-win-win for all in the end I guess? Everyone gets what they want. Bryan and Rachel get to be together. Rachel doesn't get any crap because she broke Peter's heart. Peter doesn't get his heart truly broken and gets exposure.

That will be the best scenario imo. Everyone is happy! (but not every viewer though....)

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 19 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Post by Guest Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:33 pm

@kerriway I will answer in his thread.

Back to top Go down

Post by kerriway Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:35 pm

@philphan Oh, I see. Thanks for the response.

If I could truly embrace mediocrity, I wouldn't have to make any decisions because fear would make all my decisions for me. ~Nurberxo
kerriway
kerriway

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:39 pm

reason wrote:This I believe is Peter thread so I will say this not to be disrespectful to anyone.  I love the way Peter is going about this and believe me he will get there.  Rachel will put logic = Bryan aside and let love lead the way = Peter.  MHO
I hope everything that has been sleuthed is wrong and she picks Peter because I think he does care about her and is just overly cautious. But I won't be mad at her all if that doesn't happen. She's older, she settled, she knows what she wants. She doesn't have time to wait for Peter to let go while the TOG is on the same page she is.

Peter's admission has made it easier for this Pachel fan to let go and be happy for her. I respect him for his honesty and I respect Rachel's likely choice. Win-win-win.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:39 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Bringing this over per request for discussion.

ABC Breaking News | Latest News Videos

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/bachelorette-sneak-peek-peters-honesty-scares-rachel-48510265

This is no surprise to me at all. This just confirms my thoughts all along, that he had minimal interest in her. If he had feelings for her, he would tell her, that he wants to be the one, he could see a future, blah blah, but he's scared putting it all out there, but he isn't. He isn't even saying that he wants to get married, have a family which is one reason I don't see him as TB ATM. He's forewarning her that if he doesn't feel it he won't propose. A this point, he's not even feeling it, those are not words that are spoken at this point in time. IMO I don't buy that he knew she was into Bryan more. In the first week or two, he didn't have an immediate attraction or connection with her IMHO and that just carried on epi after epi. He may be honest in that clip, but what has he been doing up until now? Playing a part IMHO. I wouldn't be surprised if he takes himself out at F3 like Frank/Ali or she lets him go at F3. I don't think Rachel would take him to F2 if she genuinely had reservations about him proposing.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:46 pm

They're setting the edit up perfectly for The Bachelor I guess laugh out loud.

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 19 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:48 pm

Who knows, after hometowns, he could miraculously "open his heart" after seeing her in his city/ with his family and is ready to propose. I wouldn't be surprised by that at all. laugh out loud Isn't that the typical storyline on this show? There must be a reason why Rachel brought him to F2 at least.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by kerriway Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:48 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:This is no surprise to me at all. This just confirms my thoughts all along, that he had minimal interest in her. If he had feelings for her, he would tell her, that he wants to be the one, he could see a future, blah blah, but he's scared putting it all out there, but he isn't. He isn't even saying that he wants to get married, have a family which is one reason I don't see him as TB ATM. He's forewarning her that if he doesn't feel it he won't propose. A this point, he's not even feeling it, those are not words that are spoken at this point in time. IMO I don't buy that he knew she was into Bryan more. In the first week or two, he didn't have an immediate attraction or connection with her IMHO and that just carried on epi after epi. He may be honest in that clip, but what has he been doing up until now? Playing a part  IMHO.

Couldn't agree more. Even their first kiss on the 1-one-1 was one sided, she had to nod and initiate it. He's been uninterested from their first date. IMO

If I could truly embrace mediocrity, I wouldn't have to make any decisions because fear would make all my decisions for me. ~Nurberxo
kerriway
kerriway

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:49 pm

kerriway wrote:The previews say there is no FRC and that roses are handed out on 3 1on1s and 1 group date.

IMO I don't think Peter will leave, he's gone weeks without being into Rachel, what's a few more.
I don't see him leaving yet either and even if he did, I think Peter is solely there to get TB gig and will downplay as much as he can so as to ensure Rach wouldn't pick him for F1. And I say this because IMO Peter has such a high opinion of himself that it wouldn't surprise me if he thought he would win if he was "all in" acting with Rach and so not being all in then IMO Peter can act like if he isn't F1 then the real F1 is just a default to him (it wouldn't surprise me if he actually thinks that going by his SM likes). IMO however, I don't think Rach would pick Peter no matter how "in" to her he would act.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:50 pm

Same ole same ole. Creating doubt that he won't be ready but by the end he will be and she will crush him. Seen it too many times. Sets him up perfectly to be the bachelor.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:51 pm

I just realized that with this convo, we can now say that Peter is the "challenging" one and Bryan the "has it all together" she was talking about.
Not that it means anything since she said the deciding factor was her love for just one guy laugh out loud.
Just wanted to point that out.

Last edited by djogbenyuie on Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:54 pm

bleuberry wrote:They're setting the edit up perfectly for The Bachelor I guess laugh out loud.
Where he's going to chose a model from California I see it now JMO laugh out loud
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

+97
Sheokaf
Buckeye_Fan
whit90
Boshem
BlackHalo