SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Page 20 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 20 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Post by makeover Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:57 pm

Pattycake92 wrote:Same ole same ole. Creating doubt that he won't be ready but by the end he will be and she will crush him. Seen it too many times. Sets him up perfectly to be the bachelor.
This is the exact script I see with Peter. He's not gonna leave. He and Rachel will come to an understanding at the end of this coming episode, have a nice hometown where he sees her "fitting into his life", tells her he is falling for her and then to be heartbroken at F2 after opening up and tadah! He's the next Bachie. Same script every time. JMO.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 20 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:57 pm

Diana wrote:
bleuberry wrote:They're setting the edit up perfectly for The Bachelor I guess laugh out loud.
Where he's going to chose a model from California I see it now JMO  laugh out loud

I'll pass.  Sounds too similar to or a repeat of Ben H's season. laugh out loud  Can we have Alex instead? laugh out loud

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by kerriway Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:01 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I don't see him leaving yet either and even if he did, I think Peter is solely there to get TB gig and will downplay as much as he can so as to ensure Rach wouldn't pick him for F1. And I say this because IMO Peter has such a high opinion of himself that it wouldn't surprise me if he thought he would win if he was "all in" acting with Rach and so not being all in then IMO Peter can act like if he isn't F1 then the real F1 is just a default to him (it wouldn't surprise me if he actually thinks that going by his SM likes). IMO however, I don't think Rach would pick Peter no matter how "in" to her he would act.

I hadn't been able to nail down the vibe that I was getting from him and you've captured it.
If we go back and look at the video of there's facial expressions and even a look in his eyes that IMO suggest a sense of entitlement. You're right, he has a very high opinion of himself. IMO he thinks he's too good for Rachel and that is what has bothered me, it's not just that he's simply not into her.

Yes this explains EXACTLY why he likes anti-TOG posts on SM when he's the one that was never into Rachel.

If I could truly embrace mediocrity, I wouldn't have to make any decisions because fear would make all my decisions for me. ~Nurberxo
kerriway
kerriway

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:02 pm

From a purely selfish POV I wish Peter was the F1 just so someone other than Peter can be the Bachelor Praying
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:03 pm

IMO he's not even doing a good job of gunning for the next lead. He's being real, he can't act IMHO, which has been my belief all along. The story line may be coming ala Luke Pell, which many sleuthers had pointed out several times, early on during sleuthing, however to me he is just as unbelievable as Luke was.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:08 pm

I do hope the next TB is offered to another candidate. JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:09 pm

Ilovepeter wrote:
reason wrote:This I believe is Peter thread so I will say this not to be disrespectful to anyone.  I love the way Peter is going about this and believe me he will get there.  Rachel will put logic = Bryan aside and let love lead the way = Peter.  MHO
I hope everything that has been sleuthed is wrong and she picks Peter because I think he does care about her and is just overly cautious. But I won't be mad at her all if that doesn't happen. She's older, she settled, she knows what she wants. She doesn't have time to wait for Peter to let go while the TOG is on the same page she is.

Peter's admission has made it easier for this Pachel fan to let go and be happy for her. I respect him for his honesty and I respect Rachel's likely choice. Win-win-win.

There will be more to the Rachel/Peter scene than what is in the snippet shown. I think we will get more reassurances from Peter and his feelings for Rachel.JMO.

Gosh how refreshing it is to hear Peter say if he isn't ready to propose at the end he would be honest. It's so shocking to hear his honesty because many think it but don't say it. To fall in love AND be ready to propose/accept a proposal isn't realistic in this short period of time but everybody has come to expect it.JMO.

I look forward to seeing Peter and Rachel's relationship continue to develop. He may or may not be the guy she picked in the end but he's my pick.giggling
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:14 pm

If he was cast to be brought to F2 to fall in love and be crushed, but he wasn't feeling it aka JPG, (which I don't think he ever did feel it) I can see that gig slipping away IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:20 pm

I don't think being a good actor is necessary to land the Bach gig. He just needs to follow the script and be a fan favorite, which he is. And he is at the right age, unlike Dean. So unless there is a major shake up after the show, he has the Bach gig in the bag IMO.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:24 pm

^^ unless he gets Luke'd, Chase'd, Nick'd (the first time around), Arie'd, Caila'd, and the list goes on and on. laugh out loud

ETA: Which IMO he has a good a chance as anyone (and all the above) of having it happen to him. TPTB use you and string you along until they don't need you. Happens all the time.

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:33 pm

makeover wrote:I don't think being a good actor is necessary to land the Bach gig. He just needs to follow the script and be a fan favorite, which he is. And he is at the right age, unlike Dean. So unless there is a major shake up after the show, he has the Bach gig in the bag IMO.

Actually I heard otherwise in working with Emily Maynard. She had a huge following and could not act and was made fun of for not even being able to read as well as Rikki. She was very difficult to work with. There have been other cast that I have been told were difficult to work with for other reasons (personality conflicts) vs tv skills. So I do believe production uses lots of factors in considering that final factor other than fan following.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:45 pm

kerriway wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:I don't see him leaving yet either and even if he did, I think Peter is solely there to get TB gig and will downplay as much as he can so as to ensure Rach wouldn't pick him for F1. And I say this because IMO Peter has such a high opinion of himself that it wouldn't surprise me if he thought he would win if he was "all in" acting with Rach and so not being all in then IMO Peter can act like if he isn't F1 then the real F1 is just a default to him (it wouldn't surprise me if he actually thinks that going by his SM likes). IMO however, I don't think Rach would pick Peter no matter how "in" to her he would act.

I hadn't been able to nail down the vibe that I was getting from him and you've captured it.
If we go back and look at the video of there's facial expressions and even a look in his eyes that IMO suggest a sense of entitlement. You're right, he has a very high opinion of himself. IMO he thinks he's too good for Rachel and that is what has bothered me, it's not just that he's simply not into her.

Yes this explains EXACTLY why he likes anti-TOG posts on SM when he's the one that was never into Rachel.
. Interesting to note how much respect and love the other guys give Peter... if he really thought that highly of himself, the other guys who lived with him 24/7 would be picking up on this and we'd see some shade but nope... nada... it's quite the opposite IMO... I believe the Dean/Peter deleted scene being released has way more merit and shows the true vibe of the house. At least these two thought Bryan was the arrogant one in fact.

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

+97
Sheokaf
Buckeye_Fan
whit90
Boshem
BlackHalo