SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

latergram - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 4 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:51 pm

@ReneeM I wasn't talking to you or anyone else specifically. I'm speaking in general. Yes, I know sources aren't fact. That's a given.

I also understand that there may be a perception that we are full of it. My only point is I don't want us to prevent sources from contacting us by dissing them.

If the person that told Kasha this information, has more information later, why would she want to share it if she reads these types of comments towards sources.

There was information shared by others on this forum, provided by sources, that many here believed. It probably isn't true. What's the difference? There are pages and pages of excitement when that info was shared. You either believe it or you don't.

Do not call out sources, is all I'm saying. I appreciate them, and I want them to come forward.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71516

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

latergram - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 4 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Post by quietpal Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:53 am

I just believe it. Simply because three (not just one) different sources who don't know each other are basically saying the same thing. I'm not declaring that Peter has done anything wrong or shady, but I do believe what they've shared through Kasha.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:03 am

^Three different sources who don't know each other providing same\similar info is why I choose to believe\it's my opinion the info Kasha shared is true.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:35 am

I'm just weary of sources in general when evidence can't be provided (and I respect that sometimes people can't share too much). It's only natural. Nothing having to do with the person sharing it or the source themselves - I'm just sceptical. We had multiple sources tell us Brooks was f1 too.

latergram - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 4 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:23 am

The edit is showing Bryan as F1, imho, combined with three sources that say he is also F1 and amazing sleuthing, i.e., #watchgate, most likely a SHV over the holiday weekend, and Rachel just lights up when she is with Bryan. It all adds up for me.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:46 am

He's def not into her alright laugh out loud laugh out loud
latergram - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 4 Screen18
latergram - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 4 Screen19
latergram - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 4 Screen20
latergram - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 4 Screen21

source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfsxD1TFNsU
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:01 am

He better start being into her if he want's to be the heartbroken Bachelor.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:53 am

Peter liked some comments on IG. Seems like the guy is kind of over it... question

Screenshot from my phone:
latergram - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 4 F0wuw7

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:07 am

Yeah, I can't blame him. It does get old after awhile if you want to move on.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:45 am

Peter doesn't want us to talk about Bryan more and I just want him to stop liking stuff about Bryan which brings more attention and encouragement to trolls on social media. Doesn't sound like either of us are going to get what we want. Rolling Eyes laugh out loud

Man, I was once sad he wasn't F1, now I totally get it and think Rachel is smart.

all JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:54 am

There's no question on which part of that post he "liked". All it takes for me is one like throwing shade to another contestant, that's enough for me. Right or wrong, I don't see any reason to justify that behaviour.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:00 pm

Not a fan of his SM "likes". Rolling Eyes

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

+97
Sheokaf
Buckeye_Fan
whit90
Boshem
BlackHalo