SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Page 5 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

latergram - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 5 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:07 am

makeover wrote:Peter liked some comments on IG. Seems like the guy is kind of over it...  question

Screenshot from my phone:
latergram - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 5 F0wuw7

JMO but Peter has been the one who has been trolling his SM fans with his likes of being with Rachel and winning. Now he is shading Rachel IMO and once again showing how self-absorbed he is IMO even choosing to like a comment about starting a recovery SM fans of his. So many comments and he chooses to like those. Just bizarre IMO.  Suspect
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

latergram - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 5 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Post by sdmom Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:10 am

But to be fair, I think it's rude and insensitive for people to talk about Bryan in Peter's own IG, and vice versa, so I give him a pass here.
I do agree he wants to go on with his life and it seems like he's focusing on his business and I say good for him.
Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:17 am

Peter could delete the posts he doesn't like if they bother him so much. However, him liking the posts shows he is shading and being rude himself IMO.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by BachelorBabe512 Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:27 am

IMO Peter would likely be criticized for deleting the comments as well. Best thing to do is ignore them or turn off comments.

BachelorBabe512

Female Posts : 272

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:28 am

The people talking about TOG on Peter's IG are usually from his own supporters (mostly in disbelief about how R could ever choose B over P)... So, it is kind of ironic. Fans are really a double-edged sword. He will have devotion but obsession as well. That 4th July fireworks pic he posted didn't help the situation if he wants to move on with his life.

Recently he also liked a comment that said "only the lead gets paid, the contestants don't". Not sure what it is in context to, but maybe it's in defense of him promoting his business.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:57 am

Liking a post can mean so many things. It's like liking on here.
Maybe it can mean I agree or I like that or you are on the right track. It could mean part of the post you agree with, but maybe not all of it.
I try not to put too much into it personally.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:27 pm

makeover wrote:The people talking about TOG on Peter's IG are usually from his own supporters (mostly in disbelief about how R could ever choose B over P)... So, it is kind of ironic. Fans are really a double-edged sword. He will have devotion but obsession as well. That 4th July fireworks pic he posted didn't help the situation if he wants to move on with his life.

Recently he also liked a comment that said "only the lead gets paid, the contestants don't". Not sure what it is in context to, but maybe it's in defense of him promoting his business.

So maybe he just wants people to stop talking crap about Bryan on his IG and it's got nothing to do with shading him? Not saying he's defending Bryan or anything, but sounds to me like he wishes his fans would just focus on supporting him rather than talking (negatively) about Bryan (and Rachel). What's wrong with that?

JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:30 pm

mindless wrote:
makeover wrote:The people talking about TOG on Peter's IG are usually from his own supporters (mostly in disbelief about how R could ever choose B over P)... So, it is kind of ironic. Fans are really a double-edged sword. He will have devotion but obsession as well. That 4th July fireworks pic he posted didn't help the situation if he wants to move on with his life.

So maybe he just wants people to stop talking crap about Bryan on his IG and it's got nothing to do with shading him? Not saying he's defending Bryan or anything, but sounds to me like he wishes his fans would just focus on supporting him rather than talking (negatively) about Bryan (and Rachel). What's wrong with that?

JMO.

Nothing imo. I wouldn't want a discussion of others either on my page.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:32 pm

Peter posted an IG story about going into a meeting for a new place for the fitness business in Madison.
Top floor of a nice building.latergram - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 5 Screen10

Source: my screenshot
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:45 pm

mindless wrote:

JMO.
Nothing wrong with that if that's his intention. The "fans" go way overboard in the comments section.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:45 pm

^^ He certainly is pushing his business, isn't he?
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by bluejay25 Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:47 pm

I like Peter's ambitious attitude, he's seem focused and clearly has a business plan for himself. The moves he is making just make me more curious about how things play out next though. Is he just trying to get a bunch of stuff started before he leaves to film the Bachelor? Is he not going to be the Bachelor? I would be surprised if they didn't pick him unless they are going a non-traditional route again. It just didn't seem like they were considering Dean because of BIP and Kristina, or Eric because of that harsher edit he got in the beginning of the show.

bluejay25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

+97
Sheokaf
Buckeye_Fan
whit90
Boshem
BlackHalo