SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Page 42 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

latergram - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 42 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Post by Topazgold Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:09 pm

Just a thought but was it confirmed that Peter landed in LA Sunday? We know he was photographed Sunday afternoon at The Grove but he went off the grid Saturday afternoon after posting, on IG, IMO a pic from the 4th of July about a "puppy pool party" going down but no pic(s) surfaced until Sunday afternoon....

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

latergram - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 42 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Post by Guest Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:12 pm

Someone said he was spotted and photographed at a Minnesota airport on Sunday morning. I didn't see it on IG so maybe it was on twitter.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:22 pm

So if Peter had a SHV for a few hours, how many SHV's would that be total in the last two months? Was Rachel MIA during those times?

IMO he's never had a SHV because according to sleuthing, there are findings that possibly position Rachel during SHVs and it isn't with Peter, since he was accounted for. If there are any findings I'm missing, please share. TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:40 pm

It's not confirmed but I definitely think he landed in LA yesterday. Some girl tweeted she saw him at an airport in the morning, then hours later she responded to multiple people saying it was at MSP.  She deleted her responses about MSP a couple minutes after, but there were flights to LAX around the time she saw him that would have him landing in LA with enough time to go to his hotel or wherever before going out. Then some girl tweeted that she saw him at the grove in LA, she didn't get pictures, but she described what he was wearing, and like 10 minutes later someone else posted a pic with him at the grove and he was wearing the outfit described. So just because there aren't pics of him at MSP doesn't mean it isn't true.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:42 pm

thumbsup
ReneeM wrote:It's not confirmed but I definitely think he landed in LA yesterday. Some girl tweeted she saw him at an airport in the morning, then hours later she responded to multiple people saying it was at MSP.  She deleted her responses about MSP a couple minutes after, but there were flights to LAX around the time she saw him that would have him landing in LA with enough time to go to his hotel or wherever before going out. Then some girl tweeted that she saw him at the grove in LA, she didn't get pictures, but she described what he was wearing, and like 10 minutes later someone else posted a pic with him at the grove and he was wearing the outfit described. So just because there aren't pics of him at MSP doesn't mean it isn't true.

richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:55 pm

I just rewatched Episode 7 from last week and my favourite part was at the end when the credits were running with Rachel and Peter dog sledding. I laughed, it was so funny and very cute

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:00 pm

Maybe he was in LA for Bachelor talks. Doubt he saw rachel, she was probs too busy with her fiancé imo laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:25 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:So if Peter had a SHV for a few hours, how many SHV's would that be total in the last two months? Was Rachel MIA during those times?

IMO he's never had a SHV because according to sleuthing, there are findings that possibly position Rachel during SHVs and it isn't with Peter, since he was accounted for. If there are any findings I'm missing, please share. TYIA
GA, did the Boards sleuth Brooks supposed SHVs??? I remember that the majority of posters believed that Brooks was Des' F1.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:13 pm

@2observe I was not on this forum much during Des's season. He was the spoiled F1 but the majority of the members wanted him to be the F1 even before the spoilers. He has over 14 GD threads, and 13? Fan threads. Chris had 8 GD threads.

I never believed Brooks was the F1 simply because of body language and the fact that Des was chasing him and I didn't think he was feeling the same. I was rooting for my handsome Chris and when I saw Chris in the pool during a supposed SHV I was sure he was the F1 even though the spoilers insisted he wasn't.

Maybe someone else can answer better about the sleuthing.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:23 pm

Sorry for the double post. I was in archives looking to see if I could find some sleuthing info and I came across this, on the FRC epi night. laugh out loud

Re: Episode 11 (Finale Part 2) - 8/05 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Spoilers
 by GuardianAngel on Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:58 pm
and that ladies and gent's is the reason never give up sleuthing the old fashion way!

2observe wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:I hope RS didn't crap his pants and CV didn't go subconscious.
rofl

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2087p312-episode-11-finale-part-2-8-05-bachelorette-9-discussion-spoilers

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:08 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@2observe I was not on this forum much during Des's season. He was the spoiled F1 but the majority of the members wanted him to be the F1 even before the spoilers. He has over 14 GD threads, and 13? Fan threads. Chris had 8 GD threads.

I never believed Brooks was the F1 simply because of body language and the fact that Des was chasing him and I didn't think he was feeling the same. I was rooting for my handsome Chris and when I saw Chris in the pool during a supposed SHV I was sure he was the F1 even though the spoilers insisted he wasn't.

Maybe someone else can answer better about the sleuthing.
Thanks GA, I never brought into the Brook F1 either. Lol
2observe
2observe

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:09 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Sorry for the double post. I was in archives looking to see if I could find some sleuthing info and I came across this, on the FRC epi night. laugh out loud

Re: Episode 11 (Finale Part 2) - 8/05 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Spoilers
 by GuardianAngel on Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:58 pm
and that ladies and gent's is the reason never give up sleuthing the old fashion way!

2observe wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:I hope RS didn't crap his pants and CV didn't go subconscious.
rofl

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2087p312-episode-11-finale-part-2-8-05-bachelorette-9-discussion-spoilers
latergram - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 42 3806527698 yes
2observe
2observe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

+97
Sheokaf
Buckeye_Fan
whit90
Boshem
BlackHalo