SELECT CONTENT

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4

Page 10 of 50 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 30 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4 - Page 10 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4

Post by nd4reality Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:43 pm

We knew nothing about other past f1s because that is what f1s on the bachelorette tend to do. Lay low. Jmo.

@lleyki

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4 - Page 10 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4

Post by sdmom Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:47 pm

Many good posts here. I really enjoy readin all of them. yes

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:50 pm

sdmom wrote:Many good posts here. I really enjoy readin all of them. yes
Same same!! And I am enjoying being on my own island here too laugh out loud this is a great discussion Smiley

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:18 pm

Bookworm85 wrote:I agree. I love Rachel and anyone who makes Rachel this happy I am all for. I really like Bryan. He seems chill and laid-back, stays out of all the drama in the house, is not a gossip queen, and is totally into Rachel and she is totally into him. On SM, he appears to be a very happy, family-oriented person. That's all I can ask for and I wish her the best no matter who she chooses. And who is to say Rachel's family didn't come around? I'm guessing there is a lot more to it. Rachel said that her family likes her fiancé and he did ask her parents to marry her. I'm brand-new to the franchise, but this show is so highly edited IMO. I look forward to seeing more of how everyone is after this season.
IA. IMO, Bryan is definitely f1. I think they are a great match, want the same things and are soooo into each other it's off the planet and lovely to watch them together. Of course, IMO !!!

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:02 pm

Does he even work now? No sign showing he is. Is his condo still available for rent? Or it's taken?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:11 pm

FashionLover wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Actually yes, rachel is being slick, smooth, aggressive and over physical imo. Just like Bryan except she is the lead. Jmo again.

I think both Bryan and Rachel are alphas, which can make for a tricky situation to navigate once they're outside the filming bubble. (I really really really hate to make this comparison but it gives me josh and andi vibes urgh..) Similar personalities are hard to have in one relationship

I normally don't comment about this coz I am scared of jinxing my own relationship (:nervouscheeky ) but I and my BF are both alphas and it has worked very well for us so far. I know everyone doesn't have the same experience but I found that our similarities actually help us understand each other in a way others haven't in the past. We don't try to one up each other and take turns stepping back and seeing things from the other's POV when things get rough. On the other hand, my past experience with non-alpha guys didn't work out so well coz I would get bored of them and they found me intimidating/hard to keep up with. What I am trying to say is that it's not one size fits all in relationships IMO. What might not have worked for one couple can work for the other based on their maturity level and how much work they are willing to put in their relationship.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Keepit100 Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:19 pm

Has it already been discussed that Rachel was at a celebrity softball game in Florida, same time Bryan is at all star game with Will. Both were at Marlins Park, weren't they?

Keepit100

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:33 pm

They weren't there the same day but I have feeling where Bryan got his tickets from Smiley imo
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:36 pm

Keepit100 wrote:Has it already been discussed that Rachel was at a celebrity softball game in Florida, same time Bryan is at all star game with Will. Both were at Marlins Park, weren't they?

No not at the same time. She's there Sunday and Monday, left yesterday. He attended the game last night when she's in LA.
Did they meet? Your guess is as good as mine.
Jmo, I think they did. Proof? He didn't post any live pictures when she was in Miami and she wore the watch Monday night when she attended the homerun derby with a friend. As soon as she left Tuesday, we saw Bryan posting IG story. Again, imo.

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:41 pm

@sdmom I was with wondering the same thing. If he's not working, what exactly does he do with his days?

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:42 pm

Wow, so many good posts that I just got caught up on!

1) Regarding the "Dr" issue. It's a title that people are entitled to use as they see fit when they have achieved a certain level of formal education. Dr of Medicine, Dentistry, Chiropractic, Pharmacy, Physical Therapy, etc, etc. (Also PhD's in the Liberal Arts and Sciences) You had better get used to it, people, because the educational requirements for health care practitioners of all specialties just keeps on growing and growing. Those of you who don't like it are going to be seeing more and more care givers with "Dr" in front of their names. It is a degree that they have achieved within their specialty. It's not some sort of claim of moral superiority, it is their job title. (JMO)

2) The selling of the detox teas....(Here I go again)...I saw them on the SM and they appear to be very small potatoes to me. In other words, the average person using it as directed is not going to become ill from it. Is it a Miracle Product? Probably not, but I can walk up and down in my local drugstore or nutrition store or grocery store and see the same stuff. If I want to buy it, it is my choice. If the lady next to me wants to buy it, it's her choice. If nobody wants to buy it, guess what, nobody is forcing us to. My goodness, I've seen more outrage over that stupid detox tea than I have over recreational marijuana! IMO it is no big deal that he's sold some detox tea. And I am a health care provider myself. (JMO)

3) When I see a lead so visually happy on my TV with her supposed F1 and hear reports that she is happy post filming, I can't fathom being disappointed. Isn't that the goal of this show? (JMO)

:soapbox Carry on. Smiley
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:53 pm

I watched Jasmine's season and I see no similarities between Jasmine/ Kevin and Rachel/ Bryan besides the fact that both couples are HOT for each for (I feel bad for whoever is F1, if Bryan is not F1, the way Rachel is going at it with Bryan; good luck explaining that babe).

For one, Jasmine and Kevin (who I like) are alphas who clashes. Even within the short timeframe of the show, they had an argument and I saw a childish part of both Jasmine and Kevin. Andi and Josh had a tiff during the show too. So far, Rachel and Bryan haven't shown that they have clashing personalities. In fact that's often the criticism I saw thrown at them, that they are too easy going with each other.  

Secondly, Jasmine was not happy after filming. She also had no poker face like Rachel and showed it all over her face. Rachel has been beaming since filming ended.

I can buy that Bryan may be like Whitney (of Chris and Whitney), just ready to settle down with the lead and in the bubble. But I won't say yet that B and R are like W and C, until I see them interact post show. Cos it's obvious to me even in the post show interviews right after that Chris had no more interest in Whitney.

Last edited by makeover on Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 50 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 30 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4

+82
luv2laugh
twinkle73
whit90
Maddy
gurlbrit