SELECT CONTENT

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4

Page 9 of 50 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 29 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4 - Page 9 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4

Post by bleuberry Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:56 pm

Alanna wrote:Yep, no one can argue imo that rachel doesn't love and enjoy how Bryan treats her. She is DYING over it imo. Like wants more and more and more!! I just didn't think she would be another Ette that would be dying over it like Jasmine from Canada but hot d@mn was I wrong laugh out loud

I've seen the comparison to Jasmine's season so much now that I feel like I need to watch it! laugh out loud

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4 - Page 9 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4 - Page 9 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:58 pm

bleuberry wrote:
Alanna wrote:Yep, no one can argue imo that rachel doesn't love and enjoy how Bryan treats her. She is DYING over it imo. Like wants more and more and more!! I just didn't think she would be another Ette that would be dying over it like Jasmine from Canada but hot d@mn was I wrong laugh out loud

I've seen the comparison to Jasmine's season so much now that I feel like I need to watch it! laugh out loud
laugh out loud yes!!! Such a good season. She and Rachel are completely different imo, she's more like a cross of sweet Jo and Jill imo which is why Rachel is just surprising me over and over with how much she is loving how things are going with Bryan.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:03 pm

I have to disagree about Jasmine. IMO she was into her F2 just as much as her F1. I don't see that in Rachel's case. Jasmine's ATFR was the worse I've ever seen as far as almost having a nervous breakdown because clearly she still felt for the F2.

Jasmine was not a confident person, Rachel IMO is much more level headed and is able to read people much better than Jasmine ever did.

So far we see Rachel liking what Bryan is giving her, she is taking her time to make sure he mean's it because after all he's too good to be true. according to Rachel.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:07 pm

I find it interesting that Bryan is talked about so much (i.e. too aggressive, slick) and there's not much talk of how Rachel's acting towards him. Ftr, I like Rachel as the lead and I like their relationship, but I've seen a few scenes where she's aggressively kisses him. On the HTD, she does the monkey jump with him. I don't hear any talk about her being too aggressive. She used the word fairytale when talking about their recent date. Is she talking in cliches too? Just find all this interesting.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:16 pm

Actually yes, rachel is being slick, smooth, aggressive and over physical imo. Just like Bryan except she is the lead. Jmo again.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:20 pm

^I get that. Just find it interesting that's all.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:22 pm

quietpal wrote:I find it interesting that Bryan is talked about so much (i.e. too aggressive, slick) and there's not much talk of how Rachel's acting towards him. Ftr, I like Rachel as the lead and I like their relationship, but I've seen a few scenes where she's aggressively kisses him. On the HTD, she does the monkey jump with him. I don't hear any talk about her being too aggressive. She used the word fairytale when talking about their recent date. Is she talking in cliches too? Just find all this interesting.

ITA Rachel gives as good as she gets. Several times Rachel is the aggressor in their kissing and sticks her tongue down his throat or pulls him in for more. She grabs his face and/or hold his neck. People act like she's some shy virgin and he's attacking her. That FSD episode is going to be interesting. Something tells me TPTB won't be very subtle about them. laugh out loud

Last edited by sfrank on Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:22 pm

nd4reality wrote:Actually yes, rachel is being slick, smooth, aggressive and over physical imo. Just like Bryan except she is the lead. Jmo again.

I think both Bryan and Rachel are alphas, which can make for a tricky situation to navigate once they're outside the filming bubble. (I really really really hate to make this comparison but it gives me josh and andi vibes urgh..) Similar personalities are hard to have in one relationship
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:27 pm

FashionLover wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Actually yes, rachel is being slick, smooth, aggressive and over physical imo. Just like Bryan except she is the lead. Jmo again.

I think both Bryan and Rachel are alphas, which can make for a tricky situation to navigate once they're outside the filming bubble. (I really really really hate to make this comparison but it gives me josh and andi vibes urgh..) Similar personalities are hard to have in one relationship
Agreed. I think she's letting the man take charge right now because it's the high of a new relationship and lust but I wonder how things will go when things aren't so rosy and they have a fight or whatnot. It'll be super interesting to see how they handle the family issue during mtp.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:32 pm

This is not Josh's thread, but he failed even with the most apparently docile yes woman ever.
Bryan is no josh not by a long shot.

And I have yet to see any facet of ugliness in Rachel like I saw with Andi. Eric's elimination anyone ? Rachel has been an exemplary lead and no comparison to Andi wrt potentially being volatile in her relashionship with her f1.

At least not from what we have seen.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:39 pm

What I find interesting about Bryan with all the talk about him is how little we know and have to go on since filming has ended. Like with Peter he has had his business stuff, there are many images of him with fans, he's a regular social media user, etc. Bryan is still in so many ways a mystery to me. We can tell he's clearly close to his family but he's been so low-key and obscure since filming ended. Final 1 or not, I'm very interested in seeing Bryan on the AFR (obviously I'm assuming he's in the F2), just to truly get a sense of his personality because I don't think the edited version we're seeing from the show is a complete indicator.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:43 pm

nd4reality wrote:This is not Josh's thread, but he failed even with the most apparently docile yes woman ever.
Bryan is no josh not by a long shot.

And I have yet to see any facet of ugliness in Rachel like I saw with Andi. Eric's elimination anyone ? Rachel has been an exemplary lead and no comparison to Andi wrt potentially being volatile in her relashionship with her f1.

At least not from what we have seen.

I did not say Josh was Bryan or Andi was Rachel, they can all be alphas in their own right. From phycology classes I've taken, i've learnt that two similar personalities don't mesh well, and that's all I'm pointing out. people on this threads have pointed out that Bryan and Rachel seem to be very similar so im only putting two and two together
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 50 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 29 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4

+82
luv2laugh
twinkle73
whit90
Maddy
gurlbrit