SELECT CONTENT

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4

Page 17 of 50 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 33 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4 - Page 17 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4

Post by SueSt Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:26 pm

stuckinsc wrote:I think Bryan and Rachel felt instant chemistry and it kinda of blew them both away.

That said, I think she fell for Peter with the great first 1:1, but watching all the stuff after that was shades of Brooks and Des. Rachel wants more affection and instead she gets to make all the moves.

I think the ease with Bryan just outstripped the effort with Peter. Kind of like a light bulb, I have a man who loves me and makes me feel like a queen who I want right back. Why am I fighting so hard for someone who isn't giving it back to me?

All JMO.
You describe it perfectly. Ita stuck!
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4 - Page 17 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:59 pm

Those biceps. Wow!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:13 am

So one of his coworkers wrote under his newest post
monikin79 ...miss u take care

To me, it sounds like he's out of office for awhile. She has not seen him... could it be possible he doesn't spend much time in Miami anymore?
All Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:14 am

I don't think he's been back at work at all but I think he's still in Miami. No proof, just a hunch.

Curious what he's going to do for work in TX until he's able to practise there.

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4 - Page 17 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:27 am

I was wondering actually if Rachel is still working or what is going on with her, too. I know she went back to work, but it seems she is doing less than full time. I mean even if she can do some work at home she is doing a lot less work at the office than pre-show.
So there are a couple wonky factors with that equation to me.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:40 am

I thought his condo was listed for sale rent, to move in immediately? Someone had found it listed as " immediately available and available fully or partly or unfurnished". That kind of indicates that he's not in Miami, doesn't it? IMO.

Last edited by Aria on Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:50 am; edited 1 time in total

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:45 am

Aria wrote:I thought his condo was listed for sale, to move in immediately? Someone had found it listed as " immediately available and available fully or partly or unfurnished". That kind of indicates that he's not in Miami, doesn't it? IMO.

I thought it was for rent? @kashathediva, can you clarify? Thanks!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:49 am

sdmom wrote:
Aria wrote:I thought his condo was listed for sale, to move in immediately? Someone had found it listed as " immediately available and available fully or partly or unfurnished". That kind of indicates that he's not in Miami, doesn't it? IMO.

I thought it was for rent? @kashathediva, can you clarify? Thanks!

Oh, sorry! You're right! My main point was that because it's available for immediate move in, it doesn't seem like he's living there.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:49 am

@Aria My take on that is, it means it's available ASAP as soon as who ever passes the co-op or condo board's approval.
I don't know how that works in Miami or that particular condo building, but on the east coast when you rent out someone's condo/co-op you still have to go through that process and that does take some time. Some boards only meet monthly come hell or high water. So feasibly, he could still be there and not actually be there. It can be a pain in the butt.
Ha our posts crossed.
GMTA

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:51 am

Kashathediva wrote:@Aria My take on that is, it means it's available ASAP as soon as who ever passes the co-op or condo board's approval.
I don't know how that works in Miami or that particular condo building, but on the east coast when you rent out someone's condo/co-op you still have to go through that process and that does take some time. Some boards only meet monthly come hell or high water. So feasibly, he could still be there and not actually be there. It can be a pain in the butt.
Ha our posts crossed.
GMTA

Ah, okay! That makes sense!

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:01 pm

@sdmom nice catch. That's not the first time we've seen that type of post. Early on it could have just been because he had not been back to work right after filming.

I think he is quietly holed up studying for his exam to practise in Texas and has not returned to work. He is still listed on their website.

http://www.theaccidentandinjuryteam.com/en/our-locations/florida/miami-lakes/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:38 pm

I don't see any logic in leaving his job after returning from filming, if that's what happened. He's been there so long. Weird. JMO .

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4 - Page 17 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 50 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 33 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4

+82
luv2laugh
twinkle73
whit90
Maddy
gurlbrit