SELECT CONTENT

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4

Page 19 of 50 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 34 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4 - Page 19 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4

Post by Tajlena Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:49 pm

I find it interesting that after Peter posted #home on his ig story Bryan posted #homebody on his story as well. Could it be that TPTB told Bryan to post something on his ig story that made people believe that he was home also and not at a shv this weekend with Rachel? Too much of a coincidence in my opinion. plotting

Tajlena

Back to top Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4 - Page 19 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4

Post by Topazgold Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:54 pm

Interesting indeed! Did he get his Josh Murray starter kit in the mail? He's got the blue steel look down, now he just needs to apply his favourite bible verses Rolling Eyes laugh out loud JMO

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:56 pm

If he were on a SHV with Rachel, surely, she would suggest that another more tasteful IG story is more appropriate than a pic of his underwear, knowing that her friends and family are looking at his IG. Therefore, he is probably at home. in my opinion.

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:59 pm

Yep ... kinda not my cup of tea.

I like Rachel. I like that she is happy. Giddy, really.

I am trying to like her spoiled F1 and now I pop into his thread and am not terribly impressed.

Oy ...
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:02 pm

Maaaaybe reminding everyone you called your fiancée sloppy seconds isn't the best way to spend your SHV? duh duh Come on Bryan,
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:02 pm

Topazgold wrote:Interesting indeed! Did he get his Josh Murray starter kit in the mail? He's got the blue steel look down, now he just needs to apply his favourite bible verses Rolling Eyes laugh out loud JMO

rotfl

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4 - Page 19 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:03 pm

Diana wrote:There is no proof he has a PR company just saying. People assume he does because that photo with Josh's PR guy but no facts  jmo

I can stick up for him here. He might have a PR company because he is a chiropractor and uses a PR firm to promote his business and grow his customer base. That is 100 percent normal. :yes:
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:08 pm

For those who can see his condo on zillow, can you check to see if there's pictures of his bedroom, and if the pillow matches? Thanks!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:09 pm

Only Rachel will be able to answer all those questions. It will be soon. August 7th I believe. I'm sure she has been answering some of them already with her folks. giggling

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Tajlena Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:26 pm

sdmom wrote:For those who can see his condo on zillow, can you check to see if there's pictures of his bedroom, and if the pillow matches? Thanks!

Good idea @sdmom!

Tajlena

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:37 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:--snipped--
@coolangel, @GuardianAngel do you remember when it was noticed that Vanessa had signed with a PR company?  Wasn't it before the end of the season?  

Yes. 28th Feb. 2 weeks before the last episode aired. She signed on with the same management company which handled Sean Lowe.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:15 pm

I don't see the big deal - Bryan posted a pair of Ellen boxers that they all danced in. Big deal. I'm not sure why that demonstrates a lack of morals, IMO Rolling Eyes

People keep bringing up the Ellen comment as take down of his character so what's wrong if he acknowledges that he really stepped in it?!

He can't take a selfie without it meaning something more - meanwhile others can post shirtless pics all day everyday and that's cool. SMH.  The guy can't win with some people.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 50 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 34 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4

+82
luv2laugh
twinkle73
whit90
Maddy
gurlbrit