SELECT CONTENT

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4

Page 34 of 50 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 42 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4 - Page 34 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4

Post by Just Looking Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:18 am

composer53 wrote:I watched one of Rachel's interviews today, the E! News one, where Rachel said that he has been her rock.  He's been strong when she was weak.  That is exactly the conversation she and Bryan had with each other.  No one else.  WooHoo!
Absolutely . Gameciver. iMO

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4 - Page 34 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4

Post by Just Looking Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:21 am

Nibbles22 wrote:I personally don't understand the hate.  Imo, Bryan is one of the best men this show has ever had.  I totally adore him, and
everything about him!!  Smiley
Mectoo. Even more now after HTD

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:31 am

Fat fingers! Mistakes in My comments are meant to read .... game over and me too

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:38 am

Alanna wrote:@composer53, I think you're safe!! IMO rachel is really, really invested in Bryan being her f1 and can't imagine a world where he's not either Smiley
IA. The only way I see it changing is if Peter really lifts his game and Bryan does something wrong

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:52 am

Just Looking wrote:
Alanna wrote:@composer53, I think you're safe!! IMO rachel is really, really invested in Bryan being her f1 and can't imagine a world where he's not either Smiley
IA.  The only  way I see it changing is if Peter really lifts his game and Bryan does something wrong

Tbh, I don't even think it matters what Peter does or doesn't do, it's all up to Bryan. And I don't see him messing up, he's all about Rachel, IMO.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:00 am

It didn't matter what Peter did or didn't do around the 3rd epi IMHO for sure after her 1:1 with Bryan. Rachel had him figured out IMO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by composer53 Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:07 am

It looked like he was really upset in the previews and that's a classic misdirect.
composer53
composer53

Female Posts : 424

http://www.artisticadvocatesforhealing.org

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:10 pm

composer53 wrote:It looked like he was really upset in the previews and that's a classic misdirect.

No that's the finishing touch, he wanna get out of there at F3 Hugesmile
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:02 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:It didn't matter what Peter did or didn't do around the 3rd epi IMHO for sure after her 1:1 with Bryan. Rachel had him figured out IMO.

I totally agree with you. That's what I saw too. Since that 1st date their relationship hasn't grown at all imo.

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by likeashipblown Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:21 am

All the previews for next episode and all I can think is: Needs more Rachel and Bryan. Lol.

Are they really not airing his Fantasy Date stuff this week? Mean. Cruel. What kind of unusual punishment? It's not right.

I will say, though, I keep seeing people doubting how genuine Bryan is and I still do not get the knock. He does so many of the little things that people do in relationships and in communication that make him seem completely genuine.

"I heard you like Dominoes..." So that's what he took her to do. Catered to her.
When he wasn't on the DeMario date yet told her he'd "heard" about how she had had a rough day so he thought of something to do for her to make her feel better.

So many little instances of that.

It speaks to how real and genuine he is that Rachel point blank admitted to Zuri Hall in their interview this week that she definitely searched high and low about the person she chose when she got back to the real world and she did not find one thing he hadn't already told her/she didn't already know. Not one thing! She said she knew it all and didn't find anything. I mean... And she stressed she definitely looked allllll in to him. Lol. I just... This is what I keep saying. People keep playing like she threw her lawyer hat out the window when she was falling for these guys. No, no, not so much. He was clearly totally upfront and honest and they talked about a ton given her admission of that.

Not to mention, when Rachel is being extra vulnerable with him, she sometimes tries to look anywhere but directly at his eyes, have you guys noticed that? And he goes out of his way to try to move to meet her eyes. He does so many little genuine and thoughtful and caring things it's bananas.

The most recent example of that is when Rachel told him "you just gotta be there with me." Watch as she looks anywhere but at him as she goes on to say "I'm a little nervous..." And watch as he moves around trying to meet her eyes. It's.. ugh. That is not a disingenuous guy in regards to her. At all. They make me happy.

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:53 am

Bryan is the genuine guy clearly there supporting and falling in love with Rachel, who has been unfairly labeled with so many derogatory accusations none of which are valid or warranted IMO. The person who played Rachel was not Bryan. It was TPTB and their choice for the next Bachelor IMO. It has made this season very frustrating to me because the clear love story is being edited out in favor of the propping up the guy who Rachel has to beg for attention. I am not looking forward to Connie's remarks about Bryan because IMO TPTB will make it seem far worse than the situation probably was. Ugh. This coming weeks episode will barely show Bryan so I hope we get some positive time with Bryan and Rachel in Dallas.  
At this point with what Rachel knows now, I bet she wishes she cut Peter on his first 1 on 1. laugh out loud  
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookworm85 Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:24 am

@likeashipblown ITA with your post. There's so little Bryan/Rachel in the promo and no sneak peek as of yet with them so I don't think we'll get much of them this upcoming episode. Are they really going to make us wait until August 7th to see the FSD? That's the date I want to see the most! So not right. I guess it's TBC to show how "bad" the MTP was for Bryan and for suspense IMO.
Bookworm85
Bookworm85

Female Posts : 439

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 50 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 42 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4

+82
luv2laugh
twinkle73
whit90
Maddy
gurlbrit